why is emirates a popular tourist destination
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
One of the United Arab Emirates' two flag carriers is the Emirates. The Emirates Group, which is controlled by the government of Dubai's Investment Corporation of Dubai and has its headquarters in Garhoud, Dubai, owns the airline. There are so many other things in UAE and we can make a list of places to Visit in the UAE which will never end. Today in this article, we are going to read about what makes the Emirates a popular tourist destination. In order to obtain your UAE visa, you can visit the Uae visa online.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA FOR ITALIANS
Things Which Make Emirates A Popular Tourist Destination
There is no shortage of beaches in the Emirates, you can try taking a beach break!
- The beach is the focal point of many visitors' vacations in the UAE.
- The high season here runs from late October to early May, when temperatures in Europe and North America are freezing and the UAE's oppressive summer heat gives way to pleasant winter beach weather.
- The more apparent beach options are in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which provide convenient access to theme parks, shopping, and city sightseeing.
- Luxury resorts are concentrated along the shore west of the central city for holidays in Dubai's sun and sand. The beaches around Jumeirah and Dubai Marina in particular include a lot of family-friendly, five-star resorts that are perfect for beach vacations.
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa is a major tourist attraction
- At 828 meters high, it is not just the tallest building in the world; it is also the tallest freestanding construction, has the highest observation deck, and is the elevator with the greatest travel distance in the whole globe.
- Most visitors include a visit to the observation deck, which offers panoramic views of Dubai, on their itinerary so they may both marvel at the impressive engineering and architecture of the building and take in the breathtaking panoramas of the city below.
Admiring Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- One of the UAE biggest mosques in the world and a wonder of Islamic architecture and design is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi.
- Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the founding father of the UAE, built the mosque in Abu Dhabi, the nation's capital, to offer a warm, uplifting atmosphere for people from all walks of life.
- For anybody visiting the city and seeking things to do, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is almost 100 meters tall at its tallest point, is a must-see.
Visiting The Louvre Abu Dhabi
- As the first global museum in the Arab World, the well-known Louvre Abu Dhabi translates and promotes the idea of intercultural understanding. This art lover's paradise is one of the top cultural institutions and is situated in the centre of the Saadiyat Cultural District on Saadiyat Island. It features artworks with historical, cultural, and social relevance from antiquity to the modern period.
- The 9,200 square meters of galleries of the Louvre Abu Dhabi, which was created by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Jean Nouvel, include a Permanent Gallery and a Temporary Gallery that is augmented by loans from renowned French institutions including the Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou.
Experiencing UAE’s Desert
- Go straight for the southern interior desert areas of the United Arab Emirates if you have a hunger for adventure.
- Adventure sports including 4WD desert dune tours, camel treks, sandboarding, and dune buggy trips are all readily accessible.
- Popular desert day trips departing from Dubai or Abu Dhabi sometimes include supper in a camp in the desert after a 4WD excursion into the dunes, as well as time at the camp for extra sports like sand boarding or brief camel rides. There are more opportunities to see animals on other desert excursions, and specialized desert tour operators even provide overnight camping amid the sand dunes.
Enjoying Theme Parks In UAE
- Dubai Parks & Resorts has consolidated the four main theme parks in Dubai into one, including Motiongate, which has attractions based on Hollywood motion pictures, Bollywood Parks, Legoland Dubai, and Legoland Water Park. Another attraction in the area is IMG Worlds of Adventure, which offers rides, attractions, and experiences centred on both Cartoon Network for younger children and Marvel tales and characters for older children.
- However, Dubai's Wild Wadi Water Park is your best option in town if all you want to do is splash about for the day. Wadi Adventure in Al Ain is the ideal water park for older children and teens looking for more than just slides.
Explore Dubai’s AL Fahidi Quarter
- The only remaining piece of Old Dubai may be found in Dubai's Al Fahidi neighbourhood, popularly known as Bastakia. This little history district beautifully captures the city's calmer, kinder days before skyscrapers dominated the skyline.
- Traditionally built homes in characteristic Arabian architectural forms adorn the neighbourhood's winding pathways. Many of these homes include wind tower elements, which kept homes cool before air conditioning became popular.
- You may enter several of the structures to explore the interiors of traditional Arabian homes because they now hold modest museums, art galleries, and artisan shops.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA REFORMS 180-DAY GRACE PERIOD
This article was about what makes the UAE a popular tourist destination and has all the related information about it. UAE is a great place to travel and has too many great venues where you can go and enjoy the fullest. In order to obtain your UAE visa, you can visit Uae visa online.