Thousands of individuals from all around the world visit the UAE each year. Every year, the UAE authorities receive a massive number of visa applications, either to reside in the nation as an ex-pat or as a tourist. While the procedure is often smooth, the applicant may be denied a visa at any time. Before applying for UAE visa
, there are a few things to bear in mind.
The first question is whether the denial is frequent, and the second is whether it is possible to reapply for a UAE visa
after being rejected. Due to the presence of these two questions, you may be concerned about what will happen if you apply for a visa and it is denied, as well as what will happen if I am unable to apply again. You don't have to be concerned because this will not be the case if you apply for a UAE visa
again. This is because this time you will have an Emirates visa online to assist you in successfully applying for the visa.
IS REJECTION A COMMON THING:
Out of every 10 visa applications, around six applications for a UAE visa are denied, and there are reasons for this. This implies that, although being one of the most regular occurrences, anybody can experience it. This is why it is critical to clear up any concerns regarding a visa application in order to prevent problems.
REASONS FOR THE REJECTION OF AN EMIRATES VISA:
You can see the most frequent reasons why an Emirates visa is denied below, and by understanding them, you will be able to avoid making any mistakes in the future. So, here are ten typical reasons why your visa was most likely denied:
- Females under the age of 22 who travel without their parents or relatives may have their visa application refused or delayed.
- If you apply for an entry visa to the UAE with unskilled employment indicated in your passport, such as laborer, farmer, or service, you could get turned down.
- Nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan would have their handwritten passport copies automatically rejected by UAE Immigration.
- Visa applicants who have previously committed a criminal violation, fraud, or misbehavior in the UAE will be summarily denied.
- The applicant had previously filed for a tourist visa but had not entered the country. The PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to immigration to clear the prior UAE Visa in order to receive permission. For 60 days, the tourist UAE visa will be valid.
- Applicants filed for a company-issued work visa but did not enter the country. To obtain permission, the PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must first clear the prior employment visa with UAE Immigration.
- Had a residence visa before and departed the country without canceling the UAE visa. The PRO will go to immigration and clear your prior residence visa in order to obtain permission.
- Applications with the same name, birth date, or other information will be delayed or refused.
- Visa applications with spelling errors in the name, passport number, or occupation code will be delayed or refused.
- The clearance is typically delayed or refused when the photo of the passport copies is not clear or fuzzy when submitted online through the UAE Immigration system.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA FOR GHANA NATIONALS
RE-APPLICATION FOR AN EMIRATES VISA:
Now that you're aware of the most prevalent causes, you may simply avoid them the next time you have difficulty with your visa application. To avoid another rejection, double-check any UAE visa application
form and its data, as well as any papers and other relevant information before submitting it. Also, the UAE's immigration service not providing you with reasons for your visa denial might get you into problems, so be sure you know why. Is it possible to reapply for a UAE visa
after being denied the first time? Then the answer is yes, you very certainly can.
Apply UAE Visa