6 month UAE temporary visa for ex pat job seekers
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The UAE is a popular spot for ex-pats from Asia looking to work abroad, and if you are a skilled professional that has been looking for a job in the UAE, then you will be aware that there are a lot of jobs that require UAE residency. This has the risk of causing issues for a large number of individuals.
But there are limited ways to get a UAE residency and many people don't have the money or time to go through the process. In this blog, we will discuss how you can get your temporary UAE residency visa for at least 6 months.
What is a UAE Temporary Visa?
If you are a job seeker and you want to apply for a temporary visa to work in the UAE. However, there are several categories of temporary visas, but the one that most ex-pats will choose is the ‘Employment Visa’. This is the most common type of visa for foreign nationals who are looking to work in the UAE.
In this case, you will need to be sponsored by an employer in the UAE, and they will provide you with the necessary documents to apply for your employment visa. However, before you can apply for an online visa, you must first provide the necessary papers.
What are the criteria for obtaining a temporary visa?
There are some strict requirements for those seeking a temporary visa in the UAE. However, a temporary visa is a visa that is issued for a temporary stay in the UAE.
It is different from a residence visa, which you would need to apply for if you wanted to stay and work in the UAE permanently. During applying for a temporary visa, you must provide the required documentation, such as;
- You must submit proof of a completed visa application.
- You must provide two recent passport-size photographs.
- You have to submit proof of a letter of invitation from the sponsor in the UAE.
- You must submit your bank financial statement.
- You have to submit a copy of the flight booking.
What are the advantages of obtaining a temporary UAE residency?
Temporary residency in the UAE is a great option for job seekers to work in the UAE. It helps to find a job without having to worry about a long-term commitment.
Also, getting a temporary residency in the UAE is a simple process. This may be completed in as often as 3-4 days.
Moreover, the UAE temporary visa is free; you do not need an investor visa.
- With a temporary UAE residency, you can live and work in the UAE without the hassle of renewing your visa every year.
- A temporary residency visa is a great way to start a business in the UAE and explore the country and its culture.
- The UAE temporary visa gives you visa-free entry into over 150+ countries in the world.
- A multi-entry visa with UAE residency is valid for one year with no restrictions on the amount of time you can spend in the country.
- The one-year UAE temporary visa allows you to stay in the UAE with your family and relatives.
- This UAE temporary visa allows you to establish your business in the UAE.
- The UAE temporary visa permits you to invest in the UAE.
- UAE residency allows you to work in the UAE.
- You can convert the UAE residency visa to a 10-year UAE residency once you have spent two years in the country.
- UAE residency allows you to apply for a UAE passport.
Who is eligible for UAE temporary residency?
Dubai is filled with massive opportunities for an ex-pat. The UAE is the world’s largest, most different location to stay in. Expats come to Dubai for work, education, medical treatment, and even just to visit. However, residing in the UAE is only suitable if you have the appropriate visa. If you wish to live in the UAE, you may apply for a variety of visas. A tourist visa, a visit visa, or a residency visa can be obtained. If you work in the UAE, you may also be able to acquire a resident visa.
If you are self-employed, you may also be able to acquire a residence visa. There are several advantages to acquiring a resident visa.
Recently, the UAE government wants to attract skilled workers to Dubai, so there are special visas available for highly skilled workers. There are also temporary residence visas available for ex-pats who are looking for employment, and if you are an ex-pat job seeker, you can obtain a temporary residency visa for six months.
READ ALSO: FREELANCER VISA JOBS IN UAE
A temporary UAE residency visa is the best option for expatriates who want to stay in the country longer than their tourist visas, which have usually been restricted to a maximum of three months.
In the UAE, expatriates who have secured a job can also apply for a work permit.
Moreover, if you get your residence visa, you can stay in the country for the length of your employment contract.
In this section, we have tried to describe the benefits of the UAE residency visa, and if you have any doubts, you can also take a guide from here.