UAE Residence Visa Renewal Process Everything You Must Know Here
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The United Arab Emirates is a country which is located in the Arabian Peninsula of western Asia. The Neighbouring countries of UAE are Oman and Saudi Arabia, which have maritime borders with other countries like Qatar, the Persian Gulf, and Iran. We all are aware that The UAE’s oil and natural gas reserves are the sixth- and seventh-largest in the world, respectively, and oil refineries are a famous attraction which people all over the world want to visit the place at least once in their life. Most tourists visit Dubai to see the tallest building ‘ Burj Khalifa ‘ and attend Diwali festive season or take a camel ride and enjoy exotic dinners during the Desert safari. You can also enjoy dune Bashing or an exquisite banquet with a live performance of Arabian Tradition. Dubai is an international business hub and an ultra-modern city, and the skyscrapers designing the skyline make the place more attractive. Young people under the influence of Western culture nowadays love fast food. The young people who visit or live in UAE also enjoy fast food. The country mainly focuses on tourism and businesses as they have no problems dealing with oil. Yes, before you plan to go there, you need a visa. Wherever you visit, you need to have an authenticated visa.
UAE Visa Online helps apply and process the Online eVisa to UAE. We also provide you with the best quality content so that you can know about the adventures and the other things you need to know before you go somewhere and even. We also inform you about the required documents necessary for the visa's processing time. We are always at your service.
The government of UAE allows the residents to stay in the country for 30 days Expiry of the travellers' visa. Therefore, If you need to extend your stay in UAE, you must get your visa renewed before the expiry date of the visa you issued.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA POLICY TYPE OF UAE VISA
Renewal of Residence Visa
The Residence Visa needs to be renewed by you before the visa expiry date, and you should get it done by your sponsor. If you get your visa renewed on time, you can stay in UAE legally for an extended period without incurring fines or facing any legal issues. The relevant General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) allows you provided you are a resident and other people, to stay in UAE for 30 days after your visa expires.
There is also a sound system in which if a resident of UAE illegally after the visa expires, he has to pay the fine accordingly.
- AED 25 per day during the first six months (180 days)
- AED 50 per day during the second 6 months (180 days)
- AED 100 per day after passing a year and more.
How early can a residence Visa be renewed?
The conditions of renewing your residence visa are of sponsoring family members or even getting a work permit, and you should ensure that you will continue your visa and stay in UAE for an extended time when your visa was issued for the first time.
READ ALSO: DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT FOR UAE VISA
What are the requirements that you need for a visa renewal?
- You need a sponsor who will be helping you to apply for the visa renewal.
- You also need to pass the medical test if you are above the age of 18 years.
- You must have an insurance card which will be either from Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- You should also have a renewed identity card from the ICA.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA INFORMATION
Documents required for applying for visa renewal
- You should apply for the visa renewal or fill out the application form.
- There should be the original passport of the one who sponsored you.
- There should be the original photo from whom you took the sponsor.
For employers who are already working in the private sector, the sponsoring company must submit the following additional documents:
- They should have a copy of the valid firm card.
- They should also have a copy of the valid license card of trade.
- They should also have the renewed labour card of the sponsor.
- They should have a copy of the labour card renewal receipt for those people who are over the age of 60 years.