Process to renew UAE residence Visa for Employment
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
United Arab Emirates is a country which is located in the Arabian Peninsula of the western Asia. The Neighbouring countries of UAE are Oman and Saudi Arabia and has maritime borders with other countries like Qatar and Persian Gulf and Iran. We all are aware that The UAE’s oil and natural gas reserves are the sixth- and seventh-largest in the world, respectively and oil refineries are a famous attraction for which people all over the world want to visit the place at least once in their life. Most of the tourists come to Dubai to visit the tallest building ‘ Burj Khalifa ‘ and also to attend Diwali festive season or to take a camel ride and enjoy exotic dinner during Desert safari. You can also enjoy Sand dune Bashing or even an exquisite banquet with live performance of Arabian Tradition. Dubai is the international business hub and is an ultra modern city and the skyscrapers designing the skyline makes the place a more attractive one. Young people under the influence of the western culture, nowadays love the fast food. The young people who visit or live in UAE also enjoys the fast food. The country mainly focuses on tourism and businesses as they have no problems dealing with oil. Yes, before you plan of going there you need a visa. In fact, wherever you visit, you need to have an authenticated visa.
UAE Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online eVisa to UAE. We also provide you with the best quality content so that you can know about the adventures and the other things that you need to know before you go to somewhere and even, we also inform you about what are the required documents that are required to the processing time of the visa. We are always at your service.
The government of UAE allows the residents to stay in the country for 30 days Expiry of the visa of the travellers. Therefore, If you really need to extend your stay duration in UAE, Then you must get your visa renewed before the expiry date of the actual visa that you issued.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA POLICY TYPE OF UAE VISA
Renewal of Residence Visa
The Residence Visa needs to be renewed by you before the expiry date of the visa and you should get it done by your sponsor. If you Get your visa renewed on time, then you will be able to stay in UAE legally for the extended period of time without incurring fines or facing any kinds of legal issues. The relevant General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) allows you provided if you are a resident and the other people to stay in UAE for a period of 30 days after your visa expires.
There is also a fine system as per which if a resident UAE illegally after the visa expires then accordingly, he has to pay the fine.
- AED 25 per day during the first 6 months (180 days)
- AED 50 per day during the second 6 months (180 days)
- AED 100 per day after passing a year and more.
How early can a residence Visa be renewed?
Conditions of renewing your residence visa is same as like sponsoring family members or even getting a work permit and you should make sure that you will renew your visa and will be staying in UAE for an extended time when your visa was issued for the first time.
READ ALSO: DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT FOR UAE VISA
What are requirements that you need for a visa renewal?
- You need a sponsor who will be actually helping you to apply for the visa renewal.
- You also need to pass the medical test if you are above the age of 18 years.
- You must have an insurance card which will be either from Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- You should also have a renewed identity card from the ICA.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA INFORMATION
Documents required for applying visa renewal
- You should apply for the visa renewal or fill out the application form.
- There should be the original passport of the one who had sponsored you.
- There should be the original photo from whom you took the sponsor.
For employers who are already working in the private sector, the sponsoring company must submit the following additional documents:
- They should have the copy of the valid firm card.
- They should also have the copy of the valid license card of trade.
- They should also have the renewed labour card of the sponsored.
- They should definitely have copy of labour card renewal receipt for those people who are over the age of 60 years.