UAE Visa Through Air India Express Complete Guide
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you are traveling to UAE then you must use the very easy and hassle-free online UAE visa services. This makes your trip more memorable and exciting. You can apply for any Visa to get it processed from your house. Getting a valid visa issued from the comfort of your home is a Win-Win for you and the customer services of UAE.
The kind of visa that you will lead depends on various factors including your nationality, purpose, and the interval of the visit.
These are the three simple steps that you need to follow to apply for a UAE e-visa –
- You will need to know your visa type to start this process.
- Secondly, you will need to learn how to apply and submit the documents for the visa application.
- Then you will need to keep track of the status of your application.
READ ALSO: TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT IN ABU DHABI
Documents required for UAE visitors visa application –
- Passport copy – visitor's passport copy is a necessity. The copy needs to be clear and it must be a color copy. The following things must be mentioned clearly in the passport –
- Full name (Given Name, Surname, Father’s Name)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
- Father’s name or guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Your passport must be at least valued for 6 months from the date of application.
- You should also so have other documents that are specified by the UAE immigration office.
- Age Limit for Females –
- 30 – 63-year-old females are allowed to travel alone.
- 12 – 29-year-old females can travel with their Parents or Husband.
- 0 – 11-year-old girls are only allowed to travel with their mother/father.
- Age Limits for Males –
- 19 – 68-year-old males are allowed for traveling alone.
- 0 – 18-year-old male needs to be with their parent.
- A UAE visa needs around 3-6 working days to complete the processing.
READ ALSO: SHOPPING IN ABU DHABI SHOP LIKE SHEIKHS
Instructions about passport and photograph –
- You will need one clear passport-size photograph that has a white background.
- The first and the last page of your fast food needs to be in JPG format for application and the size of the visa must be less than 1 MB.
- The photograph must be very clear.
- These other supporting documents that can be asked from you are –
- Proof of your relation
- Birth certificate
Application form –
After submitting all the documents you will need to complete your online application with the accurate details required. Notifications regarding the additional documents will be provided to you with the email ID.
Terms & Conditions
- This Visa service is only available to those flying on Air India Express.
- It is only available for Indian Passport holders.
- This service is only applicable if you already have a year India Express ticket issued.
- Air India Express is not responsible for any kind of direction or delay in your visa application.
- Single-entry UAE visas are allowed and when the individual returns from UAE it will be automatically canceled.
- Visa approval completely depends upon the officers of integration services. In case of visa rejection, visa fees are non-refundable.
- Visas issued by the Air India Express site are subjected to their representative Agency in the UAE. Kindly contact UAE Visa Online for any queries related to Visa Applications and Issuance.
India express extended its visa assistance services to visitors from India. Express UAE Visa working hours are as follows –
- Mon to Friday – 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
- Saturday – 09:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Sunday – Holiday
- Toll-Free No. 1800 10 38 938.
READ ALSO: THE TOP-RATED AND DELICIOUS IFTAR DISHES