UAE Visa Through Air India Express Complete Guid
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you are traveling to UAE then you must use the very easy and hassle-free online UAE visa services. This makes your trip more memorable and exciting. You can apply for any Visa to get it processed from your house. Getting a valid visa issued from the comfort of your home is a Win-Win for you and the customer services of UAE.
The kind of visa that you will lead depends on various factors including your nationality, purpose, and the interval of the visit.
These are the three simple steps that you need to follow to apply for a UAE e-visa –
- You will need to know your visa type to start this process.
- Secondly, you will need to learn how to apply and submit the documents for the visa application.
- Then you will need to keep track of the status of your application.
READ ALSO: TOP 10 PLACES TO VISIT IN ABU DHABI
Documents required for UAE visitors visa application –
- Passport copy – visitor's passport copy is a necessity. The copy needs to be clear and it must be a color copy. Following things must be mentioned clearly in the passport –
- Full name (Given Name, Surname, Father’s Name)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
- Father’s name or guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Your passport must be at least value for 6 months from the date of application.
- You should also so have other documents that are specified by the UAE immigration office.
- Age Limit for Females –
- 30 – 63-year-old females are allowed to travel alone.
- 12 – 29-year-old females can travel with their Parents or Husband.
- 0 – 11-year-old girls are only allowed to travel with their mother/father.
- Age Limits for Males –
- 19 – 68-year-old males are allowed for traveling alone.
- 0 – 18-year-old male needs to be with their parent.
- U.A.E visa needs around 3-6 working days to complete the processing.
READ ALSO: SHOPPING IN ABU DHABI SHOP LIKE SHEIKHS
Instructions about past port and photograph –
- You will need one clear passport size photograph that has a white background.
- The first and the last page of your fast food needs to be in JPG format for application and the size of the visa must be less than 1 MB.
- The photograph must be very clear.
- Along with these other supporting documents that can be asked from you are –
- Proof of your relation
- Birth certificate
Application form –
After submitting all the documents you will need to complete your online application with the accurate details required. Notifications regarding the additional documents will be provided to you with the email ID.
Terms & Conditions
- This Visa service is only available to those individuals that are flying on Air India Express.
- It is only available for Indian Passport holders.
- This service is only applicable if you already have a year India Express ticket issued.
- Air India Express is not responsible for any kind of direction or delay in your visa application.
- Single entry visas are allowed and when the individual returns from UAE it will be automatically canceled.
- Visa approval completely depends upon the officers of integration services. In case of visa rejection, visa fees are non-refundable.
- Visas issued by the Air India Express site are subjected to their representative Agency in the UAE. Kindly contact UAE Visa Online for any queries related to Visa Applications and Issuance.
India express extended their visa assistance services to visitors from India. Express Visa working hours are as follows –
- Mon to Friday – 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
- Saturday – 09:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Sunday – Holiday
- Toll Free No. 1800 10 38 938.
READ ALSO: THE TOP RATED AND DELICIOUS IFTAR DISHES
Frequently asked questions –
Q. Is a Visa message necessary for Air India Express?
Answer- If the traveling individual only has a photocopy or a fact copy of the visa. In this case, Visa on arrival message is very necessary for the booking. The airline is not responsible if the same is not provided in the PNR and the passenger may be denied from the boarding as well.
Q. How can I increase baggage weight in Air India Express?
Answer-You will need to buy excess baggage while booking your ticket or you can also manage this in your booking options and carry more than a free baggage allowance. You can also buy excess baggage in the city offices or with the help of a 24/7 contact center.
Q. Is Air India providing a full refund?
Answer-As the Air India manager has said that the full refund is only provided to the individual whose flight was scheduled to post 25th of May and it was canceled. However, if there is a case that a passenger is requesting a change of routing then only the routing charges will be waived but the difference of fare will still be charged.
You can also book your online e visa with our official site UAE Visa Online.