11 most mind blowing places to visit in abu dhabi in 2024
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
Abu Dhabi, the dazzling Emirate among the 7 Emirates of the UAE, is located on the mighty island of the Persian Gulf. It is said to be a lovely collage of beauty at its peak and magnificence with stunning views, which always makes travellers from all across the globe agonise over it. Featuring cultural monuments, adventure sports destinations, and a variety of shopping complexes, Abu Dhabi has a lot to offer you and make the best of your experience in life.
10 Best Places To Visit In Abu Dhabi In 2024
Here, we will share the best advice to visit the Top 11 Places to visit in Abu Dhabi on your trip, which you should visit and experience.
1. Yas Mall
Are you a shopping freak and eager to collect lovely goodies as a memory of the place back in your country? Then this shopping hub is your go-to destination in Abu Dhabi. It is an artificial Island, one of the places to visit in Abu Dhabi on your tour. You'll get a combo of shopping, entertainment, and leisure time at YAS mall.
- Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- Attractions: Amusement parks and the buzzes at Yas Waterworld, the superb motorsport venue, Yas Marina Circuit, luxury shopping at the Mall, and the magnificent YAS Beach.
- Fees: INR 8,840 for the Gold ticket category. The tickets are free for all children below the age of 3 years.
- What to do: Mangrove tour at the YAS Beach, Bubble’s Barrel slide, Rush Rider at the Waterworld, Relaxing vibes at the Marina Circuit, and most important, buy some fantastic stuff from the Ikea store at the YAS Mall.
2. Saadiyat Public Beach
Are you a beach buddy who loves to chill out and enjoy the beach vibe? Then this Saadiyat Public Beach is for you. This Public Beach will give you the best excellent stay experience and views around them. You can indulge in water sports, retail Therapy, and fantastic restaurants. It has also become the most happening spot among the tourists visiting here.
- Location: Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi
- Attraction: Stunning Beach, shops selling beach accessories, and local cuisine shacks.
- What to do: Kayaking, Stand-up paddle boating, beach fitness classes, sunbathing in the sun loungers, and chilling at the beach!
3. Al Lulu Island
This is the correct guess if you are excited by the island's name and can guess the vibe. Al Lulu Island is one of the fabulous beaches featuring exotic blue water, activities on the beach, watersports, and the ultimate chilling vibe. These thrilling dimensions only make this one of the most popular tourist places in Abu Dhabi. Stretching over from Abu Dhabi Backwater to the Zayed Sea Port, it continues to have unique looks and vibes, genuinely making it popular among tourists.
- Location: Zayed Sea Port, Abu Dhabi
- Attraction: Beach vibe, shops, and soothing shacks.
- What to do: Exploring and diving through the spots in the entire Mall, Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium and the St. Joseph Catholic Church.
4. Mushrif Central Park
It is probably one of the best enormous urban parks in Abu Dhabi. When it started up so it was only for women and children, it was named the Mushrif Central Park because it is grounded at the city's central location.
- Location: 15th Street, Mushrif Area, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction: Animal barn, botanical garden, children's garden, wisdom garden, and the park pavilion.
- Fees: INR 100.
- What to do: The delectable foodie joint’s food like Burger Bureau and the park station.
5. Dubai Marina Mall
If you want to experience the overloaded luxury and the royal shopping fun, visit this Mall. Dubai Marina Mall is grounded near the Emirates Palace Hotel. It is also said to be one of the largest and most elegant shopping arcades in Abu Dhabi. It is the best combination of the dimensions of leisure, entertainment candies, and dynamic fashion under one enormous roof of this Mall. That makes it one of the best places to visit in Abu Dhabi.
- Location: Near Jumeirah Beach Residence, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction: Bowling Alley, Ice Skating Rink, Musical Fountain, Movie complex, and the 100-meter observatory, along with the four-storied retail space, which hosts the fantastic top brands leading in the industry.
- What to do: Shop, Shop, Shop! Brilliant time having fun in the bowling alley area, the movie complex, and the food courts.
6. Abu Dhabi Mall
Next up on the list is one of the oldest shopping plazas in Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi Mall is the oldest shopping plaza adjacent to the Beach Rotana Hotel. It is also quite popular among tourists around the globe and the locals of Abu Dhabi. It hosts global brand outlets on the enormous roof of the Mall. The variety here also makes it the best to explore and enjoy.
- Location: Near Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction: Luxurious and affordable shopping brands, accessories, home décor, and beauty products.
- What to do: Retail Therapy for your ultimate shopping experience and having delectable food at restaurants like Athena, Café Nero, and the Cold Stone Creamery.
7. Dalma Mall
Next up on our list is also a fantastic mall host to approx. Four hundred stores are under one roof and grounded close to the Abu Dhabi International Airport on the Abu Dhabi-Tarif-Al-Ain Highway. Though no doubt that Dalma Mall is the largest shopping mall in the city.
- Location: 19th Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Attraction: Fun City, Cine Royal and the Adventure HQ
- What to do: Your kids can have fun at the Fun City and enjoy your movie dates at the Cine Royal, and for the outdoor adventure, you can go fishing, diving, camping, hiking, cycling, and stunning water sports in Adventure HQ.
8. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is built in memory of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan. It is a super stunning mosque you must visit and praise its divinity. This mosque is genuinely religious and serves as a hub of education and culture. And that’s what makes it on the list of the finest places to visit in Abu Dhabi.
- Location: Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed St, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Attraction: The jaw-dropping architecture, exquisite designs, and mosque patterns. It is genuinely flooded with tourists from all across the globe.
- What to do: Gaze at the pious beauty of the mosque, visit the enormous library there, roam the premises of the mosque, and witness the sunset as well.
9. Blue Whale Jet Ski
Love splashing blue water and having great fun while you play with the fiery waves? Then this is what you got to do in your Abu Dhabi. On Blue Whale Jet Ski, you get to explore and dive in the blue waters and play with those mighty and bouncy waves, with you Blue Whale Jet Ski. It’s full of thrilling experiences and adventure. You’ll truly feel the best experience of your lifetime here in the Ski.
- Location: Abu Dhabi Beach.
- Attraction: The super-high-speed jet skiing for an hour.
- Entry Fee: INR 1,920
- Also, it's not a chance every day! What to do? You can try your luck here with the blue water.
10. Yellow Boat Tour
Are you willing to take a complete tour of this mighty city? You can do so with time, which is unique and enchanting. It would be best to board the vibrant yellow boat, which will take you to the amazing Lulu Island, Emirates Palace, Fisherman's Village, and the Corniche. This is how you'll be experiencing the great city through its vibrance and beauty.
- Location: Emirates Palace Marina, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction: The high-speed vibrant yellow boat experience.
- Entry Fee: INR 3,843 for adults and children is INR 2,880.
- What to do: Experience the best of your time with the swooping water and amazing views of Abu Dhabi.
11. Ferrari World
And up next is the absolute best thrilling experience zone which will freak you out with screams and thrill. It is, without a doubt, the best place to visit in Abu Dhabi city. You’ll get thrilling candies and amazing views on the rides here. Ferrari World is also counted on the list of the top amusement parks in the world, which is designed with the Ferrari brand name theme. It is spread over 86,000 square meters and has an enormous range of rides, shows, and other attractive spots. Besides rides, Ferrari World hosts many grand events featuring delectable foodie restaurants and excellent shopping spaces for all visitors. You can buy Ferrari Products like clothes and other accessories.
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Attraction: Flying Aces, Scuderia Challenge, Turbo Track, Formula Rossa (World’s Fastest Roller Coaster).
- Entry Fee: INR 5,680
- What to do: Ferrari Ride, dine at night in top-notch restaurants and shop cool stuff.
- Time: 11 am to 8 pm.
So, this was all you learned about the Top-10 Places to visit in Abu Dhabi. We’re sure you’ll love all these places; they’ll genuinely move your mind. So, what are you waiting for then? Plan your trip now and get the best life experience here in the mighty city of Abu Dhabi.