top 10 places to visit in abu dhabi
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
- Abu Dhabi being the dazzling Emirate among the 7 Emirates of the UAE, is located on the mighty island of the Persian Gulf.
- It is said to be the lovely collage of beauty at its peak and magnificence with stunning views which always makes the travelers from all across the globe go mad over it.
- Featuring the cultural monuments, adventure sports destination, and the variety of shopping complexes, Abu Dhabi has a lot to offer you and make the best of your experience in life.
Here, we will share with you the best advice to visit the Top 10 Places to visit in Abu Dhabi on your trip which you should visit and experience.
So, dive right in to know more about the top 10 places
Are you a shopping freak and eager to collect lovely goodies as a memory of the place back to your country? Then this shopping hub is your go-to destination in Abu Dhabi. At YAS mall you'll get the combo of shopping, entertainment, and leisure time. It is a man-made Island which is one of the places to visit in Abu Dhabi on your tour.
- Location? Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- Attractions? Amusement parks and the buzzes at Yas Waterworld, the superb motorsport venue, Yas Marina Circuit, luxury shopping at the mall, and the superb YAS Beach.
- Fees? INR 8,840 for the Gold ticket category. The tickets are free for all the children below the age of 3 years.
- What to do? Mangrove tour at the YAS Beach, Bubble’s Barrel slide, Rush Rider at the Waterworld, Relaxing vibes at the Marina Circuit, and most important to buy some amazing stuff from Ikea store at the YAS Mall.
Saadiyat Public Beach
Are you a beach buddy who just loves to chill out and enjoy the beach vibe? Then this Saadiyat Public Beach is for you. This Public Beach will give you the best experience of the lavish stay and views around them. It has also now become the most happening spot among the tourists visiting here. You can indulge in water sports, retail therapy, and also the amazing bistros.
- Location? Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi
- Attractions? Stunning Beach, shops selling beach accessories, and the local cuisine shacks.
- What to do? Kayaking, Stand up paddle boating, beach fitness classes, sunbathing in the sun loungers, and of course, chilling at the beach!
Al Lulu Island
If you are getting excited by the name of the island and can guess the vibe, then this is the correct guess. Al Lulu Island is one of the fabulous beaches featuring exotic blue water, activities on the beach, watersports, and the ultimate chilling vibe. These thrilling dimensions only make this one of the most popular tourist places in Abu Dhabi. Stretching over from Abu Dhabi Backwater to the Zayed Sea Port, it continues to have amazing looks and vibes which truly makes it popular among the tourists coming here.
- Location? Zayed Sea Port, Abu Dhabi
- Attractions? Beach vibe, shops, and soothing shacks.
- What to do? Exploring and diving through the spots in the entire malls, Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium and the St. Joseph Catholic Church.
Mushrif Central Park
It is probably one of the best enormous urban parks in Abu Dhabi. When it started up so it was only for women and children. It was named as the Mushrif Central Park because it is grounded at the central location of the city.
- Location? 15th Street, Mushrif Area, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction? Animal barn, botanical garden, children's garden, wisdom garden, and the park pavilion.
- Fees? INR 100.
- What to do? The delectable foodie joint’s food like Burger Bureau and also the park station.
Dubai Marina Mall
Well, if you want to experience the overloaded luxury and the royal shopping fun, then you got to visit this mall. Dubai Marina Mall is grounded near the Emirates Palace Hotel. It is also said to be one of the largest and luxurious shopping arcades in Abu Dhabi. It is the best combination of the dimensions of leisure, entertainment candies, dynamic fashion under one enormous roof of this Mall. That’s what makes it one of the best places to visit in Abu Dhabi.
- Location? Near Jumeirah Beach Residence, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction? Bowling Alley, Ice Skating Rink, Musical Fountain, Movie complex, and the 100-meter observatory along with the 4 storied retail space which hosts the amazing top brands leading in the industry.
- What to do? Shop, Shop, Shop! Brilliant time having fun in the bowling alley area, the movie complex, and the food courts as well.
Abu Dhabi Mall
Next up on the list is one of the oldest shopping plazas in Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi Mall is the oldest shopping plaza located adjacent to the Beach Rotana Hotel. It is also quite popular among the tourist from all across the globe as well as the locals of Abu Dhabi. It is hosting global brand outlets in the enormous roof of the mall. The variety here also makes it the best for you to explore and enjoy.
- Location? Near Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction? Luxurious and affordable shopping brands, accessories, home décor, and beauty products as well.
- What to do? Retail Therapy for your ultimate shopping experience and having delectable food at restaurants like Athena, Café Nero, and the Cold Stone Creamery.
Next up on our list is also an amazing mall which is host to approx. 400 stores under one roof and grounded close to the Abu Dhabi International Airport on the Abu Dhabi-Tarif-Al-Ain Highway. Though no doubts that Dalma Mall is the largest shopping mall in the city.
- Location? 19th Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Attraction? Fun City, Cine Royal and the Adventure HQ
- What to do? Your kids can have fun at the Fun City, you can enjoy your movie dates at the Cine Royal, and for the outdoor adventure, you can go for the fishing, diving, camping, hiking, cycling, and the stunning water sports in Adventure HQ.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
It is a super stunning mosque that you have to visit and praise its divinity. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is built in the memory of late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan. This mosque is truly religious and also serves as a hub of education and culture. And that’s what makes it the on the list of the finest places to visit in Abu Dhabi.
- Location? Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed St, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Attraction? The jaw-dropping architecture, exquisite designs, and the patterns of the mosque. It is truly flooded with tourists from all across the globe.
- What to do? Gaze at the pious beauty of the mosque, visit the enormous library there, roam in the premises of the mosque, and witness the sunset as well.
Blue Whale Jet Ski
Love splashing blue water and having great fun while you play with the fiery waves? Then this is what you got to do on your Abu Dhabi. On Blue Whale Jet Ski, you get to explore and dive it the blue waters and play with those might and bouncy waves, with you Blue Whale Jet Ski. You’ll truly feel the best experience of your lifetime here in the Ski. It’s full of thrilling experiences and adventure.
- Location? Abu Dhabi Beach.
- Attraction? The super-high-speed jet skiing for an hour.
- Entry fee? INR 1,920
- What to do? You can try your luck here with the blue water, also it's not a chance of every day!
Yellow Boat Tour
Are you willing to take the complete tour of this mighty city? You definitely can do so with the tour which is super amazing and enchanting. You just have to board the vibrant yellow boat which will take you to the amazing Lulu Island, Emirates Palace, Fisherman's Village, and the Corniche. This is how you'll be experiencing the great city throughout the vibrance and beauty.
- Location? Emirates Palace Marina, Abu Dhabi.
- Attraction? The high-speed vibrant yellow boat experience.
- Entry Fee? INR 3,843 for adults and for children it is INR 2,880.
- What to do? Experience the best your time with the swooping water and amazing views of the city of Abu Dhabi.
And up next is the real best thrilling experience zone which will freak you out of screams and thrill. It is with no doubt the best place to visit in Abu Dhabi city. You’ll for sure get the thrilling candies and the amazing views on the rides here. Ferrari World is also counted on the list of the top amusement parks of the world, which is designed in the Ferrari brand name theme. It is spread over a huge area of 86,000 square meters and has an enormous range of rides, shows, and other attractive spots as well. Other than rides Ferrari World is also known to be the host of many grand events that featured the delectable foodie restaurants and the grand shopping space as well for all the visitors. You can buy Ferrari Products like clothes and other accessories.
- Location? Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Attraction? Flying Aces, Scuderia Challenge, Turbo Track, Formula Rossa (World’s Fastest Roller Coaster).
- Entry Fee? INR 5,680
- What to do? Ferrari Ride, dine at night in the top-notch restaurants and also shop cool stuff.
- Time? 11 am to 8 pm.
So, this was all you got to know about the Top-10 Places to visit in Abu Dhabi. So, what are you waiting for then? plan your trip now and get the best experience of your life here in the mighty city of Abu Dhabi. We’re sure you’ll love all these places and they’ll truly move your mind.