UAE visa for Lithuania nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
If you are interested in witnessing the majesty and beauty of the Middle East first-hand, then this article will answer all your questions regarding planning a trip for the same. You can read about UAE visas for Lithuanian nationals, and how you can apply for them and obtain them quickly.
The applications for the visa can either be submitted online through a reputed travel agency such as UAE visa online or you can visit a consulate in person.
When visiting UAE from the Baltic regions of Europe, you are sure to notice some cultural differences as well as lifestyle differences. The UAE is one of the most developed nations in the country with all its glitzy Emirates.
There are seven of these Emirates, so a visitor will have a lot to explore in a 30-day trip. You can also get it extended for another 30 days if you have a good enough reason to stay for those extra days.
There are shopping complexes, safaris in the deserts, adventure sports, and fabulous food, with cuisines from all over the world. Every city has their very own elite amusement parks, broad walks, and cruise trips, there are beautiful beaches for miles at a stretch and trekking trails for hiking enthusiasts.
Continue reading the article below to find out, do Lithuanians need visas to visit Dubai and many more such things.
READ ALSO: UAE visa application
Documents requirements for Lithuanians
If you have chosen to apply via a travel agency like UAE visa online, then you will have to parcel them all the original copies of the documents required for application.
Here, we have presented you with a list of the documents under the UAE visa requirements for Lithuanians so that you can compile them:
- Passport, proving the citizenship of Lithuania, with six months validity and two blank pages at the end.
- A passport-sized coloured photograph.
- Copy of tickets for the returning flight.
- Travel Itinerary.
- Details of accommodation bookings
- Invitation letter from the host company if the application is for a business visa.
READ ALSO: UAE visit visa requirements
Follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the UAE visa application for Lithuanians:
- Open the website of the UAE travel agency or immigration if that is what you prefer.
- Fill out the application form with the details of your travel, personal information, medical history, if any etc.
- Attach the documents mentioned above, by scanning them into digital form.
- Pay the cost of the UAE visa for Lithuanian nationals either online or with a Master Card. The amount will depend on the kind of visa you choose.
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement number and then the visa will be emailed in about a week’s time.
READ ALSO: 5 ways to apply for a visa to UAE
The United Arab Emirates is known all over the world for its tourist attractions, which also contribute to quite a lot of its economy. The Covid 19 pandemic hit tourism not only in this country but the world all over.
After a period of two years, things are finally opening back for visitors and you can enjoy many of these activities by booking tours through websites like UAE visa online.
Here are some regulations you should follow after receiving the UAE visa for Lithuanians and getting a green signal for travel:
- The traveller should be fully vaccinated (both doses of a WHO-approved vaccine is mandatory)
- All passengers will have to sign up for an RT-PCR test after landing.
- Undergo temperature screenings.
- If you are showing any kind of symptoms, you will either not be allowed into the country or will be quarantined for a period of 14 days.