Complete Guide on UAE Visa Requirements
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
If you are planning your next trip to the UAE, you must read the details below and note them. To get things right in one go for visas, certain information is essential for any traveller to know. The details below will guide you to understand clearly so that your visa gets processed smoothly.
- Need for a visa to visit UAE
- UAE Visa Types
- UAE visa Requirement
- The renewal process for a UAE visa
Need for a Visa to Visit UAE
UAE Visa is an important document needed to travel abroad. Similarly, if you wish to travel to the UAE, you will need to Apply for UAE Visa. If you are from GCC, you won’t need a visa. Certain countries have been exempted from visas and are eligible for a visa upon arrival.
UAE Visa Types
Visa on arrival
30-days visa: If you are from a country exempted from a visa, you do not need an advance visa to enter UAE. You need to have a valid passport. During the immigration process, your passport will be \stamped with a 30-dayS visit visa. Below is the list of countries eligible for 30-days UAE visa on arrival
|Monaco||United States of America||New Zealand|
|Vatican City||Hong Kong||Republic of Ireland|
90 Days visa: Just like 30-days visa, your visa will be stamped for 90 days during the immigration process. Below is the list of countries eligible for 90-days visa on arrival
|Austria||Hungary||Russian Federation||Bahamas Islands|
|Slovenia||Costa Rica||Luxembourg||Solomon Islands|
Pre-arranged visa for UAE: UAE Visa Online offers convenient services to the customers who wish to apply for an e-visa.
|TYPE OF VISA||NO OF ENTRY||PROCESSING TIME||VISA VALIDITY||STAY VALIDITY||VISA FEES|
|14 Days Tourist visa||Single entry||3-4 days||58 days||14 days||$125 USD|
|30 days Tourist visa||Single entry||3-4 days||60 days||30 days||$135 USD|
|30 days Tourist visa||Multiple entry||3-4 days||60 days||30 days||$305 USD|
|90 days Tourist visa||Single entry||3-4 days||180 days||90 days||$445 USD|
|90 days Tourist visa||Multiple entry||3-4 days||180 days||90 days||$700 USD|
|48 Hours Transit visa||Single entry||3-4 days||14 days||48 hours||$50 USD|
|96 Hours Transit visa||Single entry||3-4 days||14 days||96 hours||$ 105 USD|
UAE visa requirements
- For GCC tourists: Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are included in the Gulf Cooperation Council. These countries have been exempted from visa. Citizens of GCC countries do not need a visa to visit the UAE.
- For citizens of the US: US citizens with a valid passport do not need a visa to enter UAE. They need a valid passport with a validity of 6 months from the time of arrival in UAE. They must also have confirmed flight tickets both ways with them. They get their visas on coming during the immigration process; their visas are stamped with 30 days validity. They may extend their stay and get their visa renewed by contacting the immigration office.
- For Non-US Citizens: A passport is the most crucial document needed. They also need a confirmed flight ticket in both ways. The list of countries has been previously mentioned. The citizens of these countries are applying for visa on arrival.
- Other Nationalities: Citizens will have to apply for a visa prior. UAE visa can be used online on UAE Visa Online portal by. Follow the step, and your visa will be processed.
- Other Requirement: To stop the spread of COVID-19, UAE has introduced a travel guideline for travellers. Other than their visas, the travellers must have Medical Insurance and Health declaration while travelling. These documents will be required to be presented at the port of entry.
The renewal process for a UAE visa
The UAE visa renewal process is straightforward. All tourist visas can be renewed twice for 30 days. You don’t have to leave the country for this. You will have to apply for a renewal of your visa before the first visa expires, for which you will have to pay visa fees.