UAE visa for French Guiana nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The UAE is one of the most visited places by millions of tourists all over the world. In this article, you can find out how to get a UAE visa for French Guiana nationals, so that you can be a part of this amazing experience as well.
There are two major ways to apply for the said visa. The interested visitor can either contact a travel agency such as UAE visa online or contact an embassy in person.
French Guiana is a part of the French department even though it is located on the continent of South America. It has a lot of influences from its French roots. It is a coastal area with a suburban feel to it with quaint cafes and a laid back lifestyle.
The difference between your home country and the UAE is quite stark. You should be prepared to feel a luxurious culture shock, the Emirates are considered to be one of the most developed countries in the whole world.
READ ALSO: The Ultimate UAE travel guide
All its cities have glittering skylines, splendid lifestyles of the people who live in swanky high rises. You can experience desert safaris, shopping sprees in some of the world’s greatest malls. For people visiting with their families, there are many elite amusement parks, theme parks etc.
Continue reading the article below to find out all about - how to get a UAE visa for French Guiana citizens.
As a citizen of French Guiana, you can check the kind of visa eligibilities your country’s passport gets.
Visit the immigration website for the United Arab Emirates or the UAE visa online page to see if French Guiana falls on the list of countries that are offered a free 30-day visitor’s visa.
When applying for a visa, the applicant should make sure that they fulfil all the UAE visa requirements for French Guiana citizens. It will reduce the chances of your application getting rejected.
- Make sure that your French Guiana passport has not expired; it needs to have a six-month validity left on it after you enter the country.
- Your bank account must have a minimum balance of 3000 AED to survive a trip to this country.
- The traveller should also be vaccinated against covid 19, with the approved vaccines. Alternatively, you will have to carry a negative covid test report.
- If the purpose of your visit to the country is a business trip then you will be required to submit a letter of invitation for the said company along with the incorporation details of the host.
READ ALSO: Documents requirements for UAE visa
If you choose to get the visa through the UAE visa online website, then you will have to follow five broad steps to get the UAE visa for French Guiana citizens:
- Open the website’s homepage and select your home country i.e. French Guiana and the destination you are travelling to, i.e. UAE and hit enter.
- You will be greeted with a number of visa options depending on the number of days or the purpose of the visit for the person.
- Finally, you can fill the UAE visa application form.
- Attach the documents digitally by scanning your passport, accommodation confirmations, bank account statement, passport-sized photograph, Return flight tickets.
- Then you can go on to pay the fee through any of the payment methods convenient for you.
- After submitting the form, the applicant might have to wait for a week during which time you will get the UAE visa for French Guiana emailed to you.