ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UAE RTA FINES
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Any person driving in UAE must know about the basic traffic rules. Driving carefully and attentively is the best way to avoid UAE RTA fines. The UAE government has strict traffic rules needed to be followed mandatorily by everyone. To ensure safety, fewer road accidents, and smooth traffic. You should pay all the RTA fines in UAE before leaving the country. The main reasons when the person has to pay RTA fines in UAE can be:
- If you haven't renewed your driving license. Or you are driving a vehicle without a proper number plate or driving license.
- Not wearing seat belts while driving, then the fine of AED 400 has to be paid.
- Crossing signals, reckless driving, and blocking busy streets.
- Drive and drink.
- Using a mobile phone while driving in UAE is also not permitted.
- Violating the other traffic rules like driving without valid insurance, jaywalking, etc.
READ ALSO: PROCESS TO CHECK EMIRATES ID FINE
Checking UAE RTA Fines
Now, you may want to know where you can check RTA fines in UAE. If you want to check the traffic fine against you from the comfort of your home. Or without going somewhere. Then, it can be done online via government websites. You can visit RTA official website to check the RTA fines in UAE online. The roads and transport authority in the United Arab Emirates is the main department responsible for transportation and traffic rules inside the country. You can easily get the details regarding UAE RTA fines via the website.
The steps are not too complicated, you just have to:
- Visit website
- Fill in your details and vehicle details
- Provide details of your vehicle plate number and your driving license number.
- You will also have to fill in the traffic file number and you're a fine number.
- After giving the details, tap on the "search" tab.
- Then if there are RTA fines against your vehicle number. Then all the details regarding fine details, amount and reason will be shown.
RTA fine payment in UAE
You can do RTA fine payment in UAE online through roads and transport authority public website.
- Visit the website,
- On the main page, search for the option
- "Drivers and owner."
- Then just tap the "fines payment" option to pay RTA fines.
- Give details:
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Traffic file number
- Credit card/ Debit card
- Review your RTA fines and then confirm the payment.
UAE RTA fines can be imposed on foreign nationals, residents, or even tourists visiting the country. You should take care of traffic laws in UAE on roads or driving vehicles. RTA fines payment in UAE can also be done through other websites than the RTA website. You can also do the online payment on the RTA official app.