How to Check UAE Labour Contract Online
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The UAE labour contract is a mandatory document. The employee planning to move to UAE for work should read it thoroughly and adequately. The UAE labour contract can be either for an unlimited time or for a fixed time. The UAE labour contract contains agreement details, professional details, work details, the number of leave one will get yearly, wage, etc. You have to complete the fixed period. And meet all the terms mentioned in the labour contract. Now we can obtain many visa services or work visa services online. Therefore, checking UAE labour contracts online is the most straightforward approach.
READ ALSO: UAE EMPLOYMENT VISA REJECTION REASONS
How to check labour contracts online in UAE?
Expats willing to work in UAE should also sign the UAE labour agreement. After signing the labour contract residence visa is approved. The UAE labour contract of every ex-pat or individual is stored in the MOHRE database. You can check your labour contract anytime in UAE on the MOHRE web page. Checking UAE labour contracts online is more accessible now on the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. For checking UAE labour contracts online, you can visit:
- MOHRE online website
- Or MOHRE app
Checking UAE labour contracts via the MOHRE website
- To check labour contracts in UAE online, go to MOHRE (previously referred to as MOL) website.
- Tap on the "service" tab.
- You will see four options on the first, "job offer".
- Afterwards, you can search via personal details or transaction information.
- If you click on search visa personal information. You have to give the following:
- National Passport number
- Date of birth
- Select Nationality
- Fill in the given captcha
- Tap on "view my contract". OR click "view approved contract" if you have already signed the labour contract.
- Give your UAE labour card details. Enter the UAE person code on your labour card—personal details, nationality, and date of birth. Enter your UAE labour card number too.
- The next page will be redirected to your UAE labour contract. It will only show details if the information, like labour card number and person number, is accurate.
Checking UAE labour contracts via MOHRE mobile app
The UAE labour contract can contain mobile phones, desktops, or tabloids. You can download the iOS version or even the Android version of the MOHRE app. Steps one have to follow to check labour contract in UAE online via the MOHRE app are:
- After installing, you should register as an employee.
- Provide information:
- Your passport number.
- You have to select your nationality.
- The last information you have to give is your date of birth.
To proceed to step 2, tap the "next" icon.
- On the second page, provide your username, contact number (verify via OTP), email address, and password (minimum six digits or characters).
- On the next page, answer security question 1 and security question 2.
- Read all the points in terms & conditions properly. Then only select "I agree".
- Give contact information (phone number and Email address) and verify it.
- After completing the registration process, you can check the UAE labour contracts online.
- Click "My Dashboard" from the home page.
- After clicking the dashboard tab, the employee can see details like dob, nationality, passport, profession, and salary record.
- The UAE labour contract pages and information can also be seen.
- After selecting view "labour contract", You can read the labour contract directly, or you can also download it.
After being accepted by any company or office in UAE, do not sign the UAE labour contract without thinking about and understanding the agreement nicely. To check the UAE labour contract, install the MOHRE app or visit the website. Follow the steps mentioned above. Check your UAE labour contract via MOHRE. You should know your DOB, Nationality, Passport details, and labour card details.