UAE Employment Visa Rejection Reasons
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Every year, millions of people from all around the world visit the UAE. Every year, the UAE authorities receive a massive number of visa applications, either to live in the nation as an ex-pat or as a tourist. While the process is often smooth, the applicant may be denied a visa at any time. Before applying for UAE VISA, there are a few things to bear in mind.
The following are some of the most common reasons for people being denied a UAE visa:
Leaving the UAE without cancelling an existing visa
People have been known to exit the UAE without cancelling their previous visas. This causes a slew of issues for them when it comes to their next visit. People in this scenario must obtain the necessary approvals with the assistance of professional service providers in order to proceed to the immigration department for clearance of previous residency visas. People in the UAE frequently overlook the relevance of legislation. This isn't correct. Following the rules and regulations is critical no matter where you go. If you do not clear your previous residence visa in the UAE, you will be unable to re-enter since your visa application will be rejected.
Handwritten passports are not accepted.
When someone applies for a visa in the UAE and sends or attaches handwritten passports, the UAE immigration authority will immediately cancel the application.
Misconduct, fraud, or a criminal offence
The rules and regulations of the United Arab Emirates are extremely rigorous. Anyone who disobeys the law or engages in any form of wrongdoing will be penalised in some way. People who have been convicted of any form of wrongdoing, fraud, or criminal offence in the past. They will have trouble obtaining a visa application.
Application for a visa that was previously submitted
If a visitor apply for a tourist visa in the UAE but does not enter due to a variety of reasons, his visa application will be denied. In this case, a person should call a professional service provider or a sponsor so that he can clear the tourist's previous UAE visa at the immigration department.
Application for a visa that was previously submitted via accompanying documents
Applicants may apply for visas but have their applications denied if they apply for an employment visa through a firm but do not enter the company. In this scenario, the individual must still rely on professional services, since such a service provider will first clear the prior employment visa with the immigration department, after which the individual will be able to apply for a UAE visa.
READ ALSO: 10 BEST PLACES TO DINE IN ABU DHABI
When filling out the application form, one must avoid making any type of mistake, such as typos, passport number troubles, and so on. This is because a person may suffer delays in receiving visa permissions, and his application may also be rejected.
Photos that have been blurred
When applying for the UAE immigration system, photos on passport copies should not be blurred (online). This could cause the visa application to be delayed or rejected.
In the United Arab Emirates, the legislation governing visa applications is constantly changing. As a result, before applying for any form of UAE visa, one should check them out. Everything should be done with extreme caution. Because even a tiny error might cause the visa to be delayed or denied.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UAE VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website of UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the “living country” of the person and click on “apply for UAE visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “Proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website of UAE Visa Online and click on “UAE visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check Emirate’s visa status”.
READ ALSO: TOUR OF BEST MUSEUMS IN ABU DHABI
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR UAE VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a UAE e-visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visas i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.