How to Apply for Employment Visa Stamping in Dubai
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
A UAE work visa is a document that allows foreign nationals to work in a specific country for a set length of time. If you want to work or do business in UAE, you can apply for a 60-day UAE Visa, which would allow you to arrive in UAE and start working immediately. During this time, you must apply for and receive an employment and residency visa, which your UAE employer generally issues. To alter their immigration status to Resident in UAE, all individuals who wish to work in UAE must have a visa stamped on their passports. A medical card is also required for stamping the visa.
Employment Visa Stamping Process in Dubai
The process is divided into a few steps, which are as follows:
Step 1: Organizers in UAE will apply for work visas in India for their intended candidates.
Step 2: When the company has completed the visa formalities, the sponsor will obtain the following SMS on their mobile number:
Dear Candidate, the initial approval for (NAME) 9845637 has been issued, and you have been advised to schedule a visa centre meeting. You can make an appointment by going to the MOFA website and completing the online application.
- Username: Unified Number/Establishment Id Password: xxxxxx
- The sponsor gives the employee in India a username and password.
- If your sponsor is firm, you may also obtain a copy of the visa approval letter from Customs.
READ ALSO: TRADITIONAL EMIRATI FOOD TOUR IN ABU DHABI
Step 3: Employees can schedule appointments on MOFA Website using their Username and Password.
- Scheduling an appointment earlier is not required. You can directly visit without any prior scheduling.
Step 4: On the day of the meeting, the employee should go to the Consulate with the relevant requirements:
- Certificate of Medical Fitness which Gulf Approved Medical Centres Association-GAMCA approves. At the hospital, the medical fee is approximately Rs5000.
- Passport (authentic) (Valid for more than 6 Months)
AED 150 for the UAE Consulate's attestation on the medical certificate. Credit/debit cards are the only modes of payment available.
Step 5: When all of the paperwork at the Embassy are finished, the employee will receive a two-month visa on their passport the very next day.
Medical: Prospective workers must undergo medical examinations at an approved medical facility.
Blood, urine, X-ray, and a thorough body check are all part of the test.
READ ALSO: DESERT HOTELS IN THE UAE
UAE Employment Visa
One of the most important things to remember when working in UAE is that the employer is responsible for obtaining a work visa or employment authorization. You do not register for such visas or permissions as an employee. You may start searching for opportunities if you're looking for work in the emirate.
Documents Required for UAE Employment Visa
Original Passport (minimum validity: 6 months), Medical Certificate, Visa Reference Paper/number from UAE, and Credit/Debit Card for attestation payment are all required documents at the Consulate. There is no need for a photograph. An eye scan, fingerprint, and photo will be taken at the Consulate. Medical Documents: Visa approval reference number, original passport, and four pictures are required.
Below are a few of the paperwork that can also be asked to support employer application:
- Valid Passport (minimum 6 months validity)
- Visa application form
- Applicant’s passport-size ⦁ photograph
- Application fee
- Entry Permit, which is issued by the Ministry of Labour
- Valid health certificate
- Three copies of the contract of employment (one for the employer, one for the employee, and the last for the Ministry of Labour).
- Education certificates
- Professional qualification certificates
- Sponsoring the company’s valid trade license
READ ALSO: BEST CORNER COFFEE SHOPS IN UAE
UAE Visa and UAE E Visa online
The UAE Ministry of Interior established an online visa service in August 2015, expediting the registration process by allowing passengers from all over the globe to register for and pay for entrance visas.
The UAE E-visa allows the owner to stay in the UAE for 30 days. There's no need to transmit information through email or go to an off-site location if you supply the relevant evidence and pay the visa price online.