UAE Visa from Qatar for GCC Residence
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The GCC comprises the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait.
Visas are Issued on Arrival.
1. Arrival visa for 30 days
Citizens of these countries do not need to make advance visa arrangements to visit the UAE; instead, they can receive a 30-day UAE visa on arrival with a 10-day grace period for an extension.
2. Arrival visa for 90 days
Citizens of these countries do not need to make advance visa arrangements to visit the UAE; instead, they can receive a 90-day UAE visa on arrival.
UAE Visa for GCC Nationals from Qatar:
Citizens of GCC nations do not need a visa or permission, nor do they need to be sponsored by a UAE national or resident. At the time of entry into the UAE, they must show their passport or national ID card from a GCC country. To enter the UAE, GCC residents and their companions must apply for a visa online. The visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days.
Documents Required for UAE Visa from Qatar for GCC Residence:
- A copy of your passport is necessary (Main page and last page).
- A copy of your civil id or a copy of your residential page.
- A passport-size photograph
What Kind of Admission Permit Do You Require?
The reason for your visit determines the type of admission permits you'll require. It might be used for:
Covid Guidelines for People Travelling from Qatar to the United Arab Emirates:
- Those travelling from Qatar to the United Arab Emirates should have a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate for a test done within 72 hours of departure. You can present the findings on paper or via the AlHosn app (iOS or Android).
- Only children under 12 and disabled travellers are excluded from carrying the required RT-PCR test report. As a result, travellers from Qatar will be subjected to quarantine and extra testing once they arrive in Abu Dhabi.
- Passengers vaccinated must take a test at the airport upon arrival, be quarantined for five days, and then take another test on day four.
- Passengers who have not been vaccinated must undergo a test at the airport upon arrival, be quarantined for ten days, and then take another test on day eight.
How to Apply for United Arab Emirates Visa Online:
- You can apply from the website of UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the web, the front page will ask you to "select the citizenship country".
- Then select the "living country" of the person and click "apply for United Arab Emirates visa."
- Choose one "kind of v based on your plans.". Then click on "Proceed to apply."
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and pay the UAE visa fee.
- Then the application will go for appro, value, and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website and click on "United Arab Emirates visa status", and then enter the "application number" and click on "check the United Arab Emirates visa status".
READ ALSO: UAE TOURIST VISA ONLINE
Why YOU Need to Apply for a United Arab Emirates Visa From our Website:
- We have a 10 visa approval rate, the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a United Arab Emirates e-visa online from our website UAE Visa Online.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately four business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visas, i.e. (24*7), whether it is on call, email, or chat
- we also help solve yoquestionsies if it is related to your documents.