30 days uae multiple entry tourist visa
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
What exactly are the 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa?
The 30 days UAE multiple-entry tourist visa is a specific type of visa that allows you to enter UAE multiple times within that particular given time. Let's say, you enter UAE once and then come back to your country again to visit UAE and then again come back to your country within the particular validity of the visa. This is the understanding of the multi-entry concept.
How do the 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa work?
The working of the 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa works on the conditions of the specific time. And that particular time is termed as "validity period". This validity period may range maximum to 60 Days. So, considering the multiple-entry factor, the visa holder can visit and revisit the UAE. And the visits would be eventually be encapsulated by the restrictions of those particular travel.
What’s the difference between Multiple Entry UAE Visa, Re-Entry UAE Visa and the Single-Entry UAE Visa?
We know that you are confused between these three terms. Don't worry! We'll clarify the complete differences between them.
1. Re-Entry Visas: Now here you need to understand the major difference as the multi-entry visas are different than the re-entry permits. The re-entry permits are also sometimes valid for only one-time re-entry after you left the UAE for a short time.
2. But if you consider the multiple entry visas, they allow you to enter several times and even allow you to live outside the UAE for a longer time. You can sometimes also re-enter as many times as you like.
3. Single-Entry Visas: The single-entry visas are issued to you when you are planning a trip to one particular destination. The multiple-entry UAE visa would be issued to you if you are planning to visit UAE multiple times within a specific period. Say, for example, you have a business meeting in the UAE to attend or any conference with your company officials in the UAE. That’s when you need to get a multiple-entry visa.
What are the requirements for obtaining 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa?
Every entry has different specifications and requirements that must be met and followed by you if you are seeking a multiple-entry visa. Moreover, multiple-entry visas also impose many restrictions and requirements like:
1. Gap Between your visits: It implies that depending upon your country of origin you need to wait for a certain period in between each re-entry to that particular destination. Example: If you are visiting UAE from India, you’re your multiple-entry visa would pose a 2-months gap between every re-entry. This may be removed in some of the cases too.
2. Good Record: The multiple-entry visas are issued to you when you have a good record with the immigration authorities and you are not involved in any kind of mischief there, i.e. you don’t have any deportation history or the frauds at the airports.
Thus, these specific details for each multiple-entry visa depend on various factors like your origin and your immigration record. Thus, with this, the eligibility criteria also change every year.
For how long the 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa valid for?
Multiple-entry visas depend have different validities depending upon the time date when the visa was issued to you. This is known as the "validity period”. So, during the visa validity period, the holders of this visa can easily travel to the UAE which issued the visa. The only thing to note is the validity of your visa starts from the date they are issued to you. In the case of 30 days, UAE multiple-entry tourist visa validity is for 60 days and you can stay and visit UAE multiple times for only 30 days in these restricted 60 days validity.
Documents required for the 30 days UAE multiple-entry Tourist Visa
1. Clear colour scan copy of Passport First and Last page.
2. 1 Scan Color photo.
3. Confirm Air ticket
4. Hotel Booking details.
How to apply for the 30 days UAE Tourist Visa?
1. Visit well-recognized website UAE Visa Online.
2. When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes and press ‘’Apply for UAE Visa’’.
3. Now, choose the visa type, 30 days UAE Tourist Visa Multiple entry.
4. Afterwards, click "proceed to apply"
Note: Do check at first, is you are in requirement of visa or not? if ‘Not required’ is appeared on the screen, then it means you do not require a visa for UAE.
5. Now, you can encounter with the UAE visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
6. Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
As soon as possible, your mail will ping with an application ID. Keep this application ID very safe because, in the future, it will help you out in tracking your UAE visa status.