30 days uae multiple entry tourist visa
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
The 30 days UAE multiple-entry tourist visa is a specific type of visa that allows you to enter UAE multiple times within that particular given time. Let's say you enter UAE once and then come back to your country again to visit UAE and then again come back to your country within the particular validity of the visa. This is the understanding of the multi-entry concept.
How does the 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa work?
The 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa works on the conditions of the specific time. And that particular time is termed as "validity period". This validity period may range a maximum of 60 Days. So, considering the multiple-entry factor, the visa holder can visit and revisit the UAE. And the visits would eventually be encapsulated by the restrictions of those particular travel.
What’s the difference between Multiple Entry UAE Visa, Re-Entry UAE Visa and Single-Entry UAE Visa?
We know that you are confused between these three terms. Don't worry! We'll clarify the complete differences between them.
1. Re-Entry Visas: You need to understand the significant difference as the multi-entry visas differ from the re-entry permits. The re-entry permits are also sometimes valid for only one-time re-entry after you leave the UAE for a short time.
2. But if you consider the multiple entry visas, they allow you to enter several times and even live outside the UAE longer. You can sometimes also re-enter as many times as you like.
3. Single-Entry Visas: The single-entry visas are issued to you when planning a trip to one particular destination. The multiple-entry UAE visa will be given to you if you plan to visit the UAE multiple times within a specific period. Say, for example, you have a business meeting in the UAE to attend or any conference with your company officials in the UAE. That’s when you need to get a multiple-entry visa.
What are the requirements for obtaining 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa?
Every entry has different specifications and requirements that must be met and followed by you if you are seeking a multiple-entry visa. Moreover, multiple-entry visas also impose many restrictions and requirements:
1. Gap Between your visits: It implies that depending upon your country of origin, you must wait for a certain period between each re-entry to that destination. Example: If you are visiting UAE from India, your multiple-entry visa will pose a 2-month gap between every re-entry. This may be removed in some of the cases too.
2. Good Record: The multiple-entry visas are issued to you when you have a good record with the immigration authorities and are not involved in any mischief there, i.e. you don’t have any deportation history or fraud at the airports.
Thus, these specific details for each multiple-entry visa depend on factors like your origin and immigration record. Therefore, with this, the eligibility criteria also change every year.
For how long are the 30 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa valid?
Multiple-entry visas have different validities depending on the time and date the visa was issued to you. This is known as the "validity period”. So, during the visa validity period, the holders of this visa can easily travel to the UAE, which issued the visa. The only thing to note is the validity of your visa starts from the date they are given to you. For 30 days, UAE multiple-entry tourist visa validity is for 60 days. You can visit UAE multiple times for only 30 days in these restricted 60 days.
Documents required for the 30 days UAE multiple-entry Tourist Visa
1. Clear colour scan copy of the Passport on the First and Last page.
2. 1 Scan Color photo.
3. Confirm Air ticket
4. Hotel Booking details.
How to apply for the 30 days Tourist Visa UAE?
1. Visit the well-recognized website UAE Visa Online.
2. When the homepage opens, choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialogue boxes and press ‘’Apply for UAE Visa’’.
3. Now, choose the visa type, 30 days UAE Tourist Visa Multiple entries.
4. Afterwards, click "Proceed to apply."
Note: Do check first if you require a visa or not. If ‘Not required’ appears on the screen, you do not require a visa for UAE.
5. Now, you can encounter the UAE visa application form. Please fill out this form carefully and tap Submit an application
6. Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency. Use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
Your mail will ping you with an application ID as soon as possible. Keep this application ID very safe because, in the future, it will help you out in tracking your UAE visa status.