uae visa free countries
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
UAE Never fails to amaze the tourist around the world. Millions of tourists drool over the magnificent beauty of the UAE. UAE is a country in Western Asia that has a mix of modern besides historical landmarks and diversified culture. Many tourists are attracted every year to the land of UAE. So if you are planning a trip to the UAE, then you may need to apply for UAE Visa depending on the rules and regulations for your country. UAE government has permitted several countries to enter the country without a visa for a short duration and has permitted some countries with visa on arrival facilities. Let us read further about UAE Visa-Free Countries.
- Visa Free Countries
- AGCC Nationals
- Perks for GCC countries nationals in the UAE
- Multiple entry visa regulation for GCC nationals
- Documents Required by GCC national to enter UAE
- UAE E-Visa Application for GCC
- General Instructions for UAE visa-free countries.
Visa Free Countries
UAE has proven to be a tourist-friendly country and every year witness millions of tourist. UAE is not just a tourist-friendly for its hotspots offerings, but also its visa formalities. There are many counties whose nationals can enter UAE without having a visa. They just need to have a proper passport and ID. The passport must have validity on minimum 6 months only then will the tourist be allowed to enter UAE.
Read Also: Apply UAE Visa Online
Arab Gulf Cooperation Council resident member includes Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain. Nationals of these countries have been granted with a permit of freedom of movement, this means that they can enter UAE without having a visa. All they need is a simple ID and passport with them. Non-native GCC countries residents are not exempted from visas for UAE. They will have to Apply UAE Visa through agencies.
Perks for GCC countries nationals in the UAE
- They do not need prior visa arranged to travel to UAE. Visa will be available at the time of entry during the immigration process.
- The national of GCC countries must carry their passport as this will be needed at the time of immigration.
- GCC countries national are given 30 days visa that is free of charge.
- National of GCC will have to pay an additional charge if they wish to extend their stay.
- GCC nationals need not wait to re-apply for multiple entry visa after expiry. They may leave the country and again re-enter anytime they wish to.
Read Also: UAE Visa Online Services
Multiple entry visa regulation for GCC nationals
- Multiple entry visa must be applied by any individual who has a business and needs to enter and exit UAE multiple times in a month.
- GCC nationals can re-apply immediately for this visa. The general rule of waiting for a month before re-applying does not imply on GCC Nationals.
Documents Required by GCC national to enter UAE
- Passport: Passport that has a validity of a minimum of six months from the time of arrival in UAE.
- ID: National ID that represents you belonging to GCC country.
- Flight booking: Round trip air tickets.
UAE E-Visa Application for GCC
GCC countries residents are not exempted from visa like GCC national. They need to apply for a visa online if travelling with GCC citizen. GCC resident can apply for e-visa through the official website - https://amer.gdrfad.gov.ae/.
Once the resident has applied for a visa, they will receive a visa on email and the address given by them. The visa for UAE is valid for 30 days and can be extended further for 30days.
Note: Any resident of GCC travelling alone cannot proceed with an online visa application.
Read Also: UAE Tourist Visa Online
General Instructions for UAE visa-free countries.
- Family member’s application will not be accepted if GCC citizen is not travelling with them.
- The entry permit for GCC citizens is valid for 30 days from entry to UAE and can be extended further for another 30 days.
- GCC accompanied entry permit validity is for 60 days from issue date. The stay period validity is 60 days from entry to UAE and can be extended.
- IF GCC residency is found expired or cancelled upon arrival then they will not be granted entry
- If the profession in GCC resident is found changed after the entry permit is issued, the entry will not be granted.
- What are the UAE Entry permit and UAE residency visa?
- UAE Residency visa is for those who wish to move to the UAE. But before applying to a residency visa, you must obtain an entry permit.
- UAE Entry Permit is a document that is needed to obtain a visa to enter the UAE. The validity is for a certain period. Validity depends upon the purpose of travel. You sponsor can get your entry permit arranged by GDRFA General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
- UAE Residency Visa is a document needed after you have entered the UAE and want to stay longer than the days permitted. Your sponsor will have to apply for your residency visa.
- Do I need a visa to visit emirates?
The need for a visa depends upon your nationality. Some countries have been exempted from visa, while some are eligible for visa on arrival and then some countries need to apply for a visa before travelling.