United Arab Emirates Visa Free Countries in 2023
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
UAE Never fails to amaze tourists around the world. Millions of tourists drool over the magnificent beauty of the UAE. UAE is a country in Western Asia with modern historical landmarks and diverse cultures. Many tourists are attracted every year to the land of UAE. So if you are planning a trip to the UAE, you may need to apply for a UAE Visa depending on your country's rules and regulations. The UAE government has permitted several countries to enter without a visa for a short duration and has allowed some countries with visa-on-arrival facilities. Let us read further about UAE Visa-Free Countries.
- Visa Free Countries
- AGCC Nationals
- Perks for GCC countries nationals in the UAE
- Multiple entry visa regulation for GCC nationals
- Documents Required by GCC national to enter UAE
- UAE E-Visa Application for GCC
- General Instructions for UAE visa-free countries.
Visa Free Countries
UAE has proven to be a tourist-friendly country and annually witnesses millions of tourists. UAE is not just tourist-friendly for its hotspot offerings but also its visa formalities. There are many counties whose nationals can enter UAE without having a visa. They need to have a proper passport and ID. The passport must have a validity of a minimum of 6 months. Only then will the tourist be allowed to enter UAE?
Read Also: Apply for UAE Visa Online
Arab Gulf Cooperation Council resident member includes Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain. Nationals of these countries have been granted a permit for freedom of movement, meaning they can enter UAE without a visa. All they need is a simple ID and passport with them. Non-native GCC countries residents are not exempted from visas for UAE. They will have to Apply for UAE visas through agencies.
Perks for GCC countries nationals in the UAE
- They do not need a prior visa arranged to travel to UAE. Visa will be available at the time of entry during the immigration process.
- The nationals of GCC countries must carry their passport as this will be needed during immigration.
- GCC countries nationals are given 30 days visa that is free of charge.
- National of GCC will have to pay an additional charge to extend their stay.
- GCC nationals need not wait to re-apply for multiple entry visas after expiry. They may leave the country and again re-enter anytime they wish to.
Read Also: UAE Visa Online Services
Multiple entry visa regulation for GCC nationals
- Multiple entry visas must be applied by any individual who has a business and needs to enter and exit UAE numerous times in a month.
- GCC nationals can re-apply immediately for this visa. The general rule of waiting a month before re-applying does not imply GCC Nationals.
Documents Required by GCC national to enter UAE
- Passport: Passport that has a validity of a minimum of six months from the time of arrival in UAE.
- ID: National ID that represents you belonging to GCC country.
- Flight booking: Round trip air tickets.
UAE E-Visa Application for GCC
GCC country residents are not exempted from visas like GCC nationals. They need to apply for a visa online if travelling with GCC citizens. GCC residents can apply for an e-visa through the official website Amer.gdrfad
Once the resident has applied for a visa, they will receive a visa by email and the address given by them. The visa for UAE is valid for 30 days and can be extended further for 30 days.
Note: Any resident of GCC travelling alone cannot proceed with an online visa application.
Read Also: UAE Tourist Visa Online
General Instructions for UAE visa-free countries.
- A family member’s application will not be accepted if a GCC citizen is not travelling with them.
- The entry permit for GCC citizens is valid for 30 days from entry to UAE and can be extended further for another 30 days.
- GCC accompanied entry permit validity is for 60 days from the issue date. The stay period validity is 60 days from entry to UAE and can be extended.
- IF GCC residency is found expired or cancelled upon arrival, they will not be granted entry.
- If the profession of GCC residents is found to have changed after the entry permit is issued, the entry will not be granted.