reasons for uae visa rejection
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Every year millions of tourists apply for UAE Visa manually for through online portals. But are you aware that not every visa gets approved in one go? Many people have faced the problem rejection of UAE visa application. They have their travel plans ready and are all excited but the dream to visit UAE does not turn out to be fruitful as the UAE visas get denied or rejected and without a visa, they cannot travel. There is some important point that every applicant must take care of while applying for a visa to ensure a hassle-free process.
Let’s take a look at the mistakes that you have to avoid to ensure that your visas don’t get rejected:
- Check the eligibility: As you are aware that there is a different set of criteria’s for different countries. You must have a clear understanding of the criteria that has been set for your country. The criteria have been set according to the travel policies and border restriction of country. You must know whether your country is eligible for those criteria or not before proceeding with the application form.
- Not completing the form: Whether you are applying online or offline for visa application, you have to ensure that all the details have been filled in the UAE Visa application form. You cannot leave any blank space in between. Leaving the form incomplete or leaving blank pages gives an incomplete message to the embassy about your travel or personal information. You have to be very patient enough while filling your application form. If you are applying online then it will take less than 10 minutes but if you are proceeding with the offline process then it becomes hectic. In offline process form you will have to end up signing multiple pages and et time you will feel irritated but then it is important. If there is any question not relevant then you can fill it up with N/A.
- False Information: When you Apply UAE Visa, Every information in your application form is very important. This means that you cannot end up providing with any false or misleading information about yourself in the application form. If any information is found mismatched that will end up resulting in rejection of your UAE visa. To ensure a quick and smooth process, make sure you have read the details that you have provided in the application form and none of the details given by you is false.
- Providing with incorrect Itinerary: Remember that the itinerary that you have provided must be according to your stay in the UAE. If you are staying for only 14 days but you ended up providing itinerary details of 20 days then be ready for your visa to get rejected. In case your itinerary is incomplete or incorrect then that will take away the interest of visa officials to check your application further and your visa will get denied.
- Unable to explain travel purpose: Travel purpose is submitted if you have applied offline or online for visa application. This is a very common reason for rejection of UAE visa. If you are travelling you will have to ensure that you submit your hotel stay booking, travel itinerary, flight bookings both ways and any tickets of attraction spots booked in advance. In case you miss out on submitting these, it will leave a doubt on visa official’s mind about your plan. You must very clearly mention the purpose of your travel. Example – If you are visiting your family member then you will have to specify your relationship with the family member you are paying a visit to.
- Quality of documents submitted: Whether you are applying online or offline, the quality of the Document Required for UAE Visa that you are submitting has to be clear and easy to understand. By clear quality we mean, that it must be readable. These documents have information about your identity and travel. If the visa official finds it difficult to read then they will have to reject the visa application. Many countries have strict format rules for submission of documents, and if you fail to follow the format then that results in rejection of visa.
- Not able to pay the visa fee: To process your visa application you will have to pay your visa fee according to the plan and type of visa you have applied for. With the online application, you can end up paying the visa fee amount immediately. However, if you have applied for visa application offline, you need to have the amount with you and pay. In case you don’t pay the desired amount your application will not be submitted.
- Having any criminal record: This is the most crucial point for the applicant’s visa rejection. If you have been involved in and criminal related activities or have any criminal records you will be denied entry to UAE. If in past you have committed any travel violation, you will be denied a visa.
These are some of the points that have to be taken into consideration while applying for a visa. It is always advisable to read the application twice and the details must be checked twice before applying as even small details can lead to denial of visa. Make sure there are no spelling mistakes in your UAE Application form and all the data given by you is true.
- How do I know which visa is suitable for me?
Your purpose of visit and nationality are the factors that will let you know the visa suitable for you to enter UAE. Common types of UAE visa are:
- Transit Visa: Required when you have an overlay and are travelling to another country via UAE. The visa is for 48 hours and 96 hours and cannot be extendable.
- Tourist visa: Grants permission to tourists to stay for up to 30days, 60 days or 90 days. This visa grants single entry or multiple entry permit and you can select accordingly. They can be renewed before the expiry of the first visa.
- Business visa: suitable for entrepreneurs or businessman who wish to extend their business on the land of UAE.
- What are the consequences of overstay in UAE?
If you Overstay in UAE then you are charged with a penalty for every single day till you exit the country. You will have to pay the fine at the immigration office