Documents Required for UAE Visa
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Planned your trip to UAE but unsure where and how to begin? Here’s how you should go about with further planning. Before you start to Apply UAE Visa for travel, the most important thing to do is to note the document Required for UAE Visa that will be needed for the visa application process. It is necessary to have this ready to ensure a smooth application process processing. If you wish, you can visit other sites, but UAE Visa Online has listed the required document in a simple way for anybody to understand.
Documents required for UAE Visa When you Apply Online
- Copy of bio page of passport: You must upload online an adequately scanned copy of your bio page in your passport while filling in the application form. The scanned copy must be clear and easy to understand. There can be no mistake in this; otherwise, there are chances for the application to get rejected.
- Passport size photography: Make sure the photo you upload will submit to the application form is passport size with a decent background. The photograph background must preferably be white to look more formal and proper. You will have to upload this towards the end of your application. There is a chance of a visa application getting rejected if the photo is not appropriate.
- Hotel booking details: Apart from submitting your passport details and photograph, you must also upload a copy of your hotel booking where you will be staying during your visit to the UAE. This information must be validated once and is a must to be submitted. So make sure you make your bookings on time and have booking details in the mail so you can attach them to the application form.
- Close contact detail: If you have been invited by your relative staying in UAE and are planning to stay with them during your visit, you must also submit their residential and contact details. This will be proof to the agency; they can contact the given number if any problem arises.
- Flight bookings on both sides: Without a flight booking, you cannot proceed with applying for the visa application process. You must have both ways of flight booking as you will have to upload them along with other documents for visa processing.
Read Also: 14 days UAE Visa
Other Mandatory Checklist for UAE Visa
- Passport: You are not applicable to apply for a visa if you do not have a passport. It is essential that if you wish to travel abroad, a passport is mandatory. All tourists must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date to UAE. When your passport is about to expire, it is highly recommended to get it renewed and then apply for a visa. You cannot proceed with the application process if you do not have this. Also, your passport must have at least 4 blank pages in it.
- Email ID: Email ID is a must for any communication. After your visa is processed and approved, a copy of your visa will be emailed to the email address you provided. You will have to ensure that you have downloaded your visa before travelling.
Another major piece of information that needs to be highlighted is that if you are travelling with your child, you must also apply for your child’s UAE Visa. If your child is travelling with you, you must provide a copy of your child’s passport, birth certificate and a photo.
The documents required for applying for UAE Visa Application aren’t something different. These are the document that anybody would usually have. If you do not have any documents, you must arrange them. All you have to do is plan things accordingly to avoid chaos and confusion, as there are chances of making mistakes while applying for a visa.
Planning a travel to UAE and applying for a visa is not that difficult, and you need not worry about it. If you properly manage your required documents and submit the form correctly, nobody can stop you from visiting your dream destination. Maintaining a note of required documents is always beneficial before proceeding with the application process.
All you have to do now is to get the documents arranged in one place, apply for a visa, shop, pack your bags, and you are ready to go.
It’s that easy.