documents requirement for uae visa
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Planned your trip to UAE but not sure from where and how to begin? Here’s how you should go about with further planning. Before you begin to Apply UAE Visa for travel, the most important thing to do is to make a note of document Required for UAE Visa that will be needed for the visa application process. It is necessary to have this ready to ensure smooth processing of the application process. If you wish, you can visit other sites, but UAE Visa Online has listed down the required document in a simple way for anybody to understand.
Documents required for UAE visa
- Copy of bio page of passport: You will have to upload online a properly scanned copy of your bio page in passport while filling in the application form. The scanned copy must be clear and easy to understand. There can be no mistake in this otherwise there are chances for the application to get rejected.
- Passport size photography: Make sure the photo that you upload will submit the application form is passport size with a decent background. The photograph background must preferably be white as that will look more formal and decent. You will have to upload this towards the end of your application. There is a chance of visa application to get rejected if the photo is not appropriate.
- Hotel booking details: Apart from submitting your passport details and photograph, you will also have to upload a copy of your hotel booking of where you will be staying during your visit to the UAE. This information must be validated one and is a must to be submitted. So make sure you do your bookings on time and have booking details on mail so you can attach them in the application form.
- Relative contact detail: If you have been invited by your relative staying in UAE and you are planning to stay with them during your visit UAE, then you will have to submit their residential and contact detail as well. This will be a proof to the agency and they can contact on the given number if any problem arises.
- Flight bookings of both side: Without having flight booking done, you cannot proceed with applying for the visa application process. It is a must for you to have both ways of flight booking as you will have to upload them along with other documents for processing of visa.
Read Also: 14 days UAE Visa
Other Mandatory Checklist for UAE Visa
- Passport: You are not applicable to apply for a visa if you do not have a passport. It is basic that if you wish to travel abroad a passport is mandatory. All tourist need to have a passport that has a validity of at least 6 months from the arrival date to UAE. In a scenario where your passport is about to expire, it is highly recommended to get it renewed and then apply for the visa. If you do not have this you cannot go ahead with the application process. Also, your passport must have at least 4 blank pages in it.
- Email ID: Email ID is a must for any communication. After your visa is processed and approved, the copy of your visa will be emailed to the email address that you have provided. You will have to ensure that you have downloaded your visa before travelling.
Another major information that needs to be highlighted is that if you are travelling with your child then you will have to apply for your child’s UAE Visa as well. If your child is travelling along with you, you will have to provide a copy of your child’s passport, birth certificate and a photo
The documents required for applying for UAE Visa Application isn’t something different. These are the document that anybody would usually have. If you do not have any documents then you must get them arranged. All you have to do is plan things accordingly to avoid chaos and confusion as then there are chances of making mistake while applying for a visa.
Planning a travel to UAE and applying for a visa is not that difficult and you need not worry about it. If you properly manage your required documents and submit the form correctly then nobody can stop you from visiting your dream destination. Maintaining a note of required documents is always beneficial before proceeding further with the application process.
All you have to do now is to get the documents arranged at one place, apply for a visa, go shop, pack your bags and you are ready to go.
It’s that easy.