Know Everything About: How To Find The UAE Visa Number And UID Number
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Roughly 8.4 million expat passports have UAE visa stamps on them. Yet, many people need clarification on the meanings of the numbers on these visas, particularly the UID number, commonly referred to as the unified number and file number. Let's talk about it. The e-visa also referred to as an entry permit UAE is given to the applicant of a new visa even before the visa label imprint or stamp is applied to the applicant's visa. A traveler can get their e-visa within a few days from UAE Visa Online. They provide travelers with 24*7 customer support, which assists travelers with all the queries raised through them.
How to get an e-visa via UAE Visa Online?
Select the visa category that most closely matches your requirements, then begin the registration procedure. Obtain scanned copies of the required documents before starting the visa registration procedure. Here are the steps to getting a visa:
- Once you have selected your nationality or the country that visitors are currently resident in, click "Apply for UAE Visa" to start the process.
- Select the type of visa you want and meet the conditions to stay in the UAE.
- Your private and contact information must be included on the application form.
- Send in the required documentation, and then go on making payments.
- Choose the processing service you choose.
- Pay the visa cost.
Get in contact with UAE Visa Online’s 24-hour customer care if you need help deciding what kind of visa to apply for. They can help you make the best choice you can.
Which organization oversees the visa page?
The visa page is overseen by two officials. While the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) handles registrations for Emirates ID, the General Directory of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) administers visa-related operations.
The UID Number, which serves as a component of the Federal authority for identity and citizenship information, is the initial component of the visa. UID numbers have nine digits and are necessary to finish Emirates ID requests. You can contact the authority that oversees e-visa requests by using the credentials on your passport or file number if your UID number is not displayed on the document of your resident visa and only displays the Emirates ID number instead. If a visa was canceled and a new one was applied for, the resident would receive a new visa number, but their UID would remain the same. As previously stated, the UID is used for UAE identification, and everyone knows that the UAE Identification number never changes.
How do online examine the UID number?
The following instructions will show you how to examine your UAE UID number online:
- Go to www.gdrfad.gov.ae to start.
- Select "E-services" on the homepage.
- From the list of choices, select "Find my UID."
- You are sent to a website for the unified number enquiry service. You must provide your passport number, nationality, birthdate, gender.
- Click "Submit" when you have finished filling out your personal information.
- Your UID number is located at step number six.
Advantages of Unified Identification Number's (UID):
The UID number, like every other number on the UAE visa website, is extremely significant to national citizens for the following reasons:
- Request for a resident visa
- Application for an Emirates ID
- Individual identification in the immigration system
More facts about the sponsor are concealed in the second section of the visa page's numbers, including the visa number, the emirates that granted it, the year it was issued, and the year it was issued. Let's examine each one:
- The first three digits of the file number indicate which emirate granted the visa; for example, the Abu Dhabi visa code begins with 101, the Dubai visa code with 201, the Sharjah visa code with 301, and the Ajman visa code with 401.
- The year a visa is issued is the following number; if a person has been employed by the same sponsor for a long period, their visa year code will remain the same when it is renewed. Only if the visa is cancelled and a fresh visa application is made will the year code on the visa be updated.
The UAE visa number (residence number), which a resident must submit if requested to input it or searches for it, is the last section of the file number on the visa page. Additionally, this number contains some secret data.
- The visa that begins with the number 2 is an employment visa (work visa) given out by a business established in the United Arab Emirates.
- A spouse or family visa is the visa whose first number is 3. (Sponsored by a wife/husband or parent/child).
- In Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, visas include a slash (/) after the number 2 or 3, indicating whether they are for family members or for employment.
Acquiring e-visa is very simple process these days for travelers. An e-visa is offered by authorized sites and these sites are overseen by two officials the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) handles registrations for Emirates ID, the General Directory of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) administers visa-related operations. Your e-visa consists of UID number. For more details regarding e-visa, check site of UAE Visa Online.