Complete Guide on UAE Visa For Green Card Holder
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
A Green Card, known as a Permanent Resident Card, is a kind of identification that proves a person's permanent residency in the United States. All permanent residents are issued a Green Card by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to prove their right to live and work in the United States. If you are a permanent resident, you must always keep your Green Card in your possession.
Note: The person doesn't need a US citizen to have a green card. If, for whatever reason, you are living in the US either for employment or as an extraordinary immigrant, then sometimes the US government allot a green card to that person.
Does UAE Visa Need a Green Card Holder?
If you are a citizen of the following countries, you don’t need to get a visa to visit UAE. But if you are not a citizen of the next government, you must apply for a UAE visa. It doesn’t matter whether you hold a US green card or not. You can visit our website to apply for a UAE visa.
Following is the list of the countries whose citizens don’t need to apply for UAE visa:
The United States, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, South Korea, Spain, Monaco, the Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
READ ALSO: Tadbeer Centers In UAE
Documents Required for UAE Visa For Green Card Holder:
- A valid passport whose validity is more than six months.
- Duration of stay should be less than one month.
- Travelling should be for business, tourism, or in transit
- It would be best if you had an entry stamp on your Passport from the other country from where you are travelling to UAE.
Who is Called a Schengen Visa Holder?
Citizens from these countries are Schengen visa holders. 26 countries come under the Schengen area countries. These are as follows:
Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
If you are a family member of an EU/EEA national (citizen of the above-listed countries), it doesn’t mean that you don’t need a visa to enter any of the other countries that come under Schengen. It simply means that if you apply for a visa, your application approval process will be slightly more straightforward and faster. However, for this to apply, you must fulfil specific requirements, such as:
- You must be a first-degree relative of an EU/EEA citizen (husband or a child under 21 years old).
- You must be accompanied by an EU/EEA citizen at the journey destination or dwelling country inside the Schengen Area and provide proof of this.
READ ALSO: TEMPORARY WORK PERMITS IN UAE
Does UAE Visa Need for Schengen Visa Holder?
No, they don’t need a visa to enter the UAE. Schengen visa holders can enter the United Arab Emirates without a visa or with a free UAE visa on arrival. And also, they are entitled to a free 14-day visa upon arrival.
Documents Required for UAE Visa:
The UAE visa documents required are as follows:
- A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least 6 months.
- AA passport should have at least 4 blank pages. Passport-sized coloured photo.
- Accommodation/staying address where the person is going to stay.
- Return ticket from UAE.
- ANote: Medical insurance is required against covid-19
READ ALSO: VISITING JEBEL JAIS
How to Apply for UAE Visa Online?
- You can apply from the website UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website, the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the person's " living country " and click “apply for UAE visa.”
- Then choose one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “Proceed to apply.”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “Submit & add more applicants” or “sSubmit& proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and pay the UAE visa fee.
- Then the application will go for approval.
Why do You need to Apply for UAE Visa from our Website?
- UAE Visa Online provides UAE visas to all eligible nations, with a high possibility of acceptance because we have an expert team that thoroughly verifies all of your documents and applications before submitting them to the Dubai Immigration authorities.
- You can easily track the status of your visa online through our website.
- Once your visa gets approved, you can download it and verify it from the official site of the UAE government.
- We take 100% guarantee that the visa is approved.
- We also provide customer care support for visa-related queries, i.e. (24*7), whether on call, email, or chat.
- We also help to solve your queries if it related to your documents also.
READ ALSO: TRAVEL TIPS FOR THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES