UAE Visa For Green Card Holder or Schengen Visa Holder
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
WHO IS CALLED A GREEN CARD HOLDER?
A Green Card which is known as a Permanent Resident Card is a kind of identification that proves a person's permanent residency in the United States. All permanent residents are issued a Green Card by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as proof of their right to live and work in the United States. If you are a permanent resident, you must keep your Green Card in your possession at all times.
Note: It is not necessary that the person should be a US citizen for having a green card. If for whatever reason you are living in the US either for employment or as a special immigrant then also sometimes the US government allot a green card to that particular person.
DOES UAE VISA NEED FOR A GREEN CARD HOLDER?
If you are a citizen of the following countries then you don’t need to get a visa if you are planning to visit UAE. But if you are not a citizen of the following country then you need to apply for a UAE visa. It doesn’t matter whether you hold a US green card or not. You can visit our website to applying for a UAE visa.
Following is the list of the countries whose citizens don’t need to apply for UAE visa:
The United States, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, South Korea, Spain, Monaco, the Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
READ ALSO: ALL ABOUT TADBEER CENTERS IN UAE
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF THE ABOVE COUNTRIES AND ARE GREEN CARD HOLDERS TOO
- A valid passport whose validity is more than six months.
- Duration of stay should be less than 1 month.
- Traveling should be for business, tourism, or in transit
- Should have an entry stamp on your passport from the other country from where you are traveling to UAE.
WHO IS CALLED A SCHENGEN VISA HOLDER?
Citizens from these countries are Schengen visa holders. There are 26 countries that come under the Schengen area countries. These are as follows:
Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
If you are a family member of an EU/EEA national (citizen of the above-listed countries), it doesn’t mean that you don’t need a visa to enter any of the other countries that come under Schengen. It simply means that if you apply for a visa, the process of your application approval will be slightly simpler and faster. However, in order for this to apply, you must fulfill specific requirements, such as:
- You must be a first-degree relative of an EU/EEA citizen (husband or a child under 21 years old).
- You must be accompanied by an EU/EEA citizen at the journey destination or dwelling country inside the Schengen Area and provide proof of this.
READ ALSO: TEMPORARY WORK PERMITS IN UAE
DOES UAE VISA NEED FOR SCHENGEN VISA HOLDER?
No, they don’t need a visa to enter the UAE. Schengen visa holders are eligible to enter the United Arab Emirates without a visa or with a free UAE visa on arrival. And also, are entitled to a free 14-day visa upon arrival.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UAE VISA:
The UAE visa documents required are as follows:
- A valid passport whose validity should be left for at least 6 months.
- A Passport sized colored photo.
- Accommodation/staying address where the person is going to stay.
- Return ticket from UAE.
- A passport should have at least 4 blank pages.
Note: Medical insurance is required against covid-19
READ ALSO: VISITING JEBEL JAIS
HOW TO APPLY FOR UAE VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the “living country” of the person and click on “apply for UAE visa”
- Then select one “type of visa” as per your plan. Then click on “Proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your personal details and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on either “Submit & add more applicants” or “submit & proceed to pay”
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the UAE visa.
- Then the application will go for approval.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR UAE VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- UAE Visa Online provides UAE visas to all nations that are eligible, with a high possibility of acceptance because we have an expert team that thoroughly verifies all of your documents and applications before submitting them to the Dubai Immigration authorities.
- You can easily track the status of your visa online through our website.
- Once your visa gets approved then you can download it and verify it from the official site of the UAE government.
- We take 100% guarantee that the visa is approved.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visas i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it related to your documents also.
READ ALSO: TRAVEL TIPS FOR THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES