airport to airport visa change in uae
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
- Thinking about how you can resist the amazing stay in the UAE? you could've stayed there and cleared off your plans from the long list you've been waiting to explore, but couldn't visit due to time constraints!
- You start thinking about how the time passed so quickly and you didn't get enough time to spend in the UAE. Don’t worry, every traveler coming to UAE feels the same.
- So, let's discuss the major policy by the UAE Government for the same and then move further.
Airport to Airport Visa Change
- So, for removing the issues for the same, UAE Government has implemented this new service according to which the traveler is prevented from leaving UAE and then flying back to his own country and then applying for the new visa.
- With this Airport to Airport Visa change, you can extend the UAE Visa easily by just leaving to the bordering country for a few hours and then again flying back to UAE.
- This will truly help save your time, money, and efforts of course, as you aren't leaving UAE and then flying back to your country and then again coming to UAE after the confirmation of the extension of the UAE Visa.
- This process is super easy and hustles free, which will suit you on your trip.
- You can easily choose your extension for the 30 days or 90 days according to the conditions and needs of your stay in the UAE.
Why Airport to Airport Visa change is implemented?
- The UAE Government understands this issue that you may be needing the visa extension and you forgot to apply beforehand or any unfortunate situation can occur.
- Most of the long term and the short-term visit visas have the requirements for the holders to leave UAE, fly back to their country, and then apply again for the visa extension and then come back to UAE after that.
- This complete process was way more expensive and time-consuming which was not good.
- Due to this A to A visa was implemented by the UAE Government. The procedure of the visa usually takes a day or so and it is a huge time saver and budget-friendly, most beneficial to those travelers who are coming for the business purpose.
Where does the Exit of Airport to Airport take place?
It most commonly takes place at the Dubai International Airport.
Which visas are renewed under the Airport to Airport Visa Change?
30 Days Tourist Visa or 90 Days long term visas can be renewed. You can either apply for a visa change to Oman or any of the Middle Eastern country which is nearest to the airport by Gulf Air or our agency like UAE Visa Online.
For the visa change on the same day, is there any express service?
- It is already under the category of express service. The A to A airport exchange Dubai is that express procedure.
- It is the one-day service, after the extension payment accordingly.
Can I complete my procedure of Visa Change to Oman by road other than flying somewhere?
- Yes, you can. This procedure is possible. But it is not available for nationals of Filipino and some other nationals as well.
- This is easily done and it is also way cheaper than moving to Dubai Airport and then making the procedure.
- You can take a bus from UAE to Oman and then vice versa after your visa extension is processed. It might take roughly 3-5 days for the same.
- The land borders can also pose any delay for the same. This may create some issues as well while renewing the visas.
Can I do the visa exchange without exiting the UAE?
Yes, you can easily do the same procedure in the comfort of your place and then apply for UAE visa extension from your home only.
But it requires more budget because it is a quite expensive procedure.
Are there any eligibility criteria falling for the A to A Visa change?
Yes, the criteria are:
You should have a valid UAE visa.
You should belong to a good professional backdrop (as the lower professionals aren’t allowed to apply for the service).
What are the types of visa change processes available?
The visa change processes are available like there is the option of visa change to Oman by road which would be more suitable to the Filipino Nationals accordingly.
The nationals who are eligible for the visa-on-arrival for UAE can also apply for the vis change process by the road option.
You can travel to Oman by taking the tourist busses with your visa.
The other option is the Airport to Airport exit to Oman or Kuwait. For this procedure, you need to fly from Dubai International Airport to Muscat International Airport or the Kuwait International Airport.
The UAE visa change by the road option takes 3-5 days.
The UAE visa change by A to A option takes 1 day and a maximum of 2 days in some cases.
What is the procedure of UAE Visa change by road?
You need to tourist bus from UAE to Oman.
After reaching the UAE Border, the UAE immigration officers will stamp the exit seal mentioned in your passport and will take the exit fee of AED 35.
Then you will pass through the Oman Border checkpoint where the officials will stamp the in-out seal and you need to pay AED 50 charge for the same.
Then you have to share the exit seal with your travel agent.
Then you can check in to your hotel in Oman.
Then you have to wait for your agent to revert you for the UAE Visa status.
If your visa is approved then you will be brought back to UAE border by the bus.
An eye scan will also be performed on you before the officials stamp your passport again.
Which Nationalities are eligible to apply for the UAE Visa change by road?
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Iceland, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Hungary, New Zealand, Netherlands, Malta, Poland, Romania, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, UK, and the USA.
These countries are eligible to apply for visa exchange through the road.
How long does it will take or my UAE visa to get approved?
It can take time from anywhere between 6 hours to 48 hours. If you send the immigration stamp before 8:00 am then there are higher chances to get your UAE Visa quickly.
Which documents do I need for the visa change?
A copy of your passport biodata page and the last page.
Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
Your passport size colored photograph with a white background.
It should be clear and not blurred.