UAE Visa for Armenian Citizens
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Armenian, a member of a people with a long history who resided in what is now north-eastern Turkey and the Republic of Armenia, originally in the territory known as Armenia. You are one step away to get your UAE tourist visa. You can apply for a "UAE Tourist visa online" from our website UAE Visa Online.
UAE tourist visa is for seven emirates i.e.
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras al Khaimah
- Umm al Quwain
READ ALSO: UAE TOURIST VISA ONLINE
DURATION / VALIDITY OF UAE TOURIST VISA:
- 96 hours- Transit visa
- 14 days - Service visa
- 30 days- Tourist visa (single entry or multiple entries)
- 90 days- Tourist visa (single entry or multiple entries)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UNITED ARAB EMIRATES VISA FOR ARMENIAN CITIZENS:
Keep the following documents on hand when applying for a UAE visa.
- A copy of the bio page from an Armenian passport. A clear copy that is still valid for at least 6 months
- Image Each applicant must submit a color photograph of oneself in good lighting. Photographs in black and white will not be accepted.
- Details of your hotel reservation (If you're staying with a family member, relatives, or pals, you can give his or her Emirates ID).
- Booking flights on both sides is possible. (It's usually a good idea to book your flight as soon as your visa is accepted.)
READ ALSO: HOW CAN I GET MY UAE VISA ONLINE
Checklist for Visas in the United Arab Emirates
- Passports must be valid for at least six months before they can be used.
- At least four blank pages are required in a passport.
- Within 72 hours of departure, RT-PCR negative report with QR code.
HOW ARMENIAN CITIZENS CAN APPLY FOR UAE VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website of UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the “living country” of the person and click on “apply for UAE visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “Proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the Emirate’s visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website of UAE Visa Online and click on “UAE visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check UAE visa status”.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR UAE VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a UAE visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visas i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.
READ ALSO: 90 DAYS UAE SINGLE ENTRY AND MULTIPLE ENTRY TOURIST VISA