14 Major Types of UAE Visa Ban
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
It is necessary to inform you of the visa prohibition, particularly when you're a foreigner practising in the UAE. There are approximately six bans to be aware of it in this nation. All of these must be ignored if one wishes to live peacefully in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, or another metropolis in the Emirates. One approach to understanding the UAE Labor Law is about being aware of the prohibitions that can be placed on you as an ex-pat. There may be times in an expat's life when they must face legal consequences for failing to be aware of their surroundings. It will occur to you if you do not keep a vigilant watch on your surroundings. But on the other hand, if you keep the following in mind, you can stop unpleasant things from happening.
There are several types of UAE visa bans :
- Entry Ban: It means that the person is not allowed to enter the UAE, and they will be deported immediately after arrival at any airport or land crossing point.
- Exit Ban: The person is denied from exiting the country. They cannot leave the country until an official consent or cancellation order is issued by the concerned authorities responsible for imposing such a ban.
- Residence Ban: The person is denied entry
However, below are the significant bans on visas by UAE.
READ ALSO: UAE EMPLOYMENT VISA REJECTION REASONS
14 Types of UAE Visa Ban
You must be aware of the visa prohibition, particularly if you're an expatriate working in the UAE. There are approximately six bans to be mindful of in this nation. All sorts should be avoided if you wish to live together peacefully in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, or any other city in the Emirates. One approach to understanding the UAE Labor Law is to be aware of the prohibitions that can be placed on you because of an ex-pat. There may be times in an expat's life when they must face legal consequences for failing to be aware of their surroundings. This will occur to you if you do not closely monitor your surroundings. On the other hand, if you keep the following facts, you can stop unpleasant things from happening.
1. Labour Ban - This ban can only be impactful or come into force when there is 0 application granted or accepted by the new employer.
- Cancellation of the restricted labour agreement before its expiration date
- Cancellation of the deed or contract of the labour before the year.
- Cancellation of limited labour agreement before the date of expiry.
2. Permanent Residency Ban - This ban is mainly implemented for citizens who tried or committed offensive or illegal labour work. For this kind of cruel act, the federal department keeps an eye on these kinds of activities
3. 6-Month Ban - A 6-month ban comes into force when an employee leaves a particular job without any specific reason. In this case, the employee can get banned by the labour ministry for 6 months. This ban is imposed on work permits. These 6 monthly bans do not affect a person's entry and exit to the country. They can have complete freedom to move to UAE, except to work.
4. Immigration Ban - An immigration ban by the UAE denies the energy of immigration. This ban can be imposed for any reason.
5. Bad debt
6. Criminal offence
7. Rape violence
8. Bounced cheque
10. Rash driving and illegal drinking of stiff drinks
11. Ilegal relationship
12. Violation of government rules and regulations
13. 1-year ban - When an employee resigns before the contract ends. This applies whenever an employee loses a suit filed against them by the labour department.
14. Employment UAE visa - In this visa type, the employee can work in UAE for a limited period (6 months or permanent ). This visa ban is also known as a work permit ban.
Now that you know what other kinds of penalties you might face for breaking UAE constitutional provisions, you should be cautious and always choose to follow the laws. Abiding by the law will help you maintain your reputation as an ex-pat in this nation.
UAE is among the most popular countries worldwide, and many people want to live there. However, some people aren’t aware of all of the visa restrictions that apply to certain countries. If you’re trying to move your life to UAE but are unsure if your country will allow it, be sure to check out our website, where we list all of the different types of visa bans for this region.
The UAE has strict laws regarding the entry of foreign workers. If you are looking for a job in the UAE, you must ensure your visa is valid for residency. You must consult with an immigration law specialist if you have any doubts about your UAE visa status before arriving in the country.