96 hours uae transit visa
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
UAE in itself is breathing. The country has many options for tourist to explore around. So when you have a couple of hours in your hand why not make the most of it. Here’s the guide for you that can be helpful if you have applied for 96 hours UAE Transit Visa and we promise you that you will remember theses hours spent in UAE FOREVER…
- Why UAE?
- 96 hours UAE transit visa
- Things to do during Layover in UAE airport
- Hotspots in UAE
UAE has turned out to be the most ideal tourist destination. The country has drawn the attention of many travellers. Every year the travellers' count keeps increasing with great numbers.
Here’s why the UAE is a perfect tourist spot:
- Connected with almost all major airlines
- Plenty of option to choose from for accommodation according to your budget and preferences
- Has a low crime rate compared to other countries for a travel destination?
- Connects East to West
- Events for all age groups
- An enchanting infrastructure that has attracted tourists.
- Offers ecstatic biodiversity – from, mountains, to parks, to desert safari
Read Also: 14 Days UAE VIsa
96 hours UAE transit visa
Transit visas that are applicable for 96 hours are issued against a particular charge to travellers who are transiting through UAE airports. Depending upon the agency you are applying from, the cost may vary. Just like 48 Hours UAE Transit Visa, you will have to apply in advance for 96 hours transit visa. Again similar to 48 hours transit visa, 96 hours transit visa is not renewable and cannot be extended.
- A passport that has a validity of a minimum of three months or a travel document
- Passport size photograph against a white background that looks formal.
- Flight booking details (onward to the third destination you are travelling to)
Things to do during Layover at UAE airport
UAE airports cater to millions of tourist who have their connecting flights. With the layover tourist often do not understand how to spend the time they have. Well need not worry now, the airport has sufficient things to explore?
Let’s look at the list to pass your time at UAE airport:
- Spend time in Airport Lounge: You can spend your time in the airport lounge. Every airport has these facilities for its travellers. The travellers have access to these lounge irrespective of the airlines or service class. Travellers need to pay the entry fee for a lounge. The entry fee is inclusive of food, drinks, and Wi-Fi access.
- Go Shopping: You can very easily spend your time shopping. You can pick up goods from airport stores like chocolates and dry fruit that you can use as a souvenir for families or friends.
- Hop on Food: You will have multiple eating outlets options. You may buy yourself a meal or can stop by several places for the DIY food tour. Cuisines options include India, Thai, Middle Eastern, Italian, Japanese, Irish and Tex Mex. The airport has popular eateries outlets like Starbucks, Pinkberry and a lot more for you to select from.
- Go for Spa: The spa is always the best and relaxing option. And when you have the time then why not go for it? You have many options in the airport that provide massage services, body scrub, aromatherapy, haircuts and many more through which you can pamper yourself.
- Take a shower: Long flight journey can be very tiring but not to worry. You can go for a shower. UAE airport has free shower facilities. You can also look for lounge facilities that have shower package included in it.
- Utilize the Wi-Fi facility: You can now stay connected with your family member or friend and regularly keep updating your post on social media even if you are waiting at Airport terminal. Guess what… This Wi-Fi facility is free and the internet speed is very good. And while waiting you can also log into your Netflix account and watch a movie.
Read Also: Apply UAE Visa Online
Hotspots in UAE
The tourist attraction spots depend on which city you are. Have a look at some of the most visited hotspots of UAE:
- Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE and also the richest emirate. Abu Dhabi is a perfect combination of modernism and tradition. The most famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the most picturesque mosques in the world. Tourist can also see Formula 1 racing track. There is also an indoor amusement park named Ferrari World that is themed after the famous car brand where visitors can spend their day.
- Sharjah: Sharjah lies on the northern side of Dubai. It is the cultural capital of the UAE. The city is constructed on a creek and has well-restored homes and museums for Emirati customs. Sharjah is also the 3rd largest city in UAE.
- Dubai: Dubai is amongst one of the largest city of UAE. The city is a wonder to see. The city is now a hub for not only business but also get away for nationals and international tourists. But if you are confused about where to go to Dubai, you need not worry as below are some of the most visited hotspots that you must have on your list to explore:-
- The famous Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Aquarium
- Underwater Zoo
- Ski Dubai
- Dubai creek
- Arabian desert
- Dubai Fountain
- Shopping malls
- Spa at Palace Downtown
There are so many things for you to explore even if you apply for 96 hours tourist visa. You just need to plan your itinerary well.
Read Also: UAE Visa Online Services
- Will I need a visa to leave the airport?
Yes, you will be needing a visa. You can apply for a transit visa which is for a short duration and make the most of your time.
- How much is security waiting time at the airport?
You will have to do the research accordingly as the waiting time may vary from airport to airport.