14 days uae visa
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
What is the UAE Tourist Visa?
UAE Tourist visa is a single entry or a multiple-entry tourist visa for visiting UAE in that particular valid duration of the visa. The single entry or the multiple entries of the visa completely depends upon the day's structure i.e. the duration of the UAE Tourist Visa.
You can acquire the visas for any of the duration in the different categories available, for this rundown well go for the 14 Days UAE Tourist Visa.
14 days UAE Tourist Visa
Are you planning to visit UAE for your urgent work meetings, pursuing your educational courses, or just for the leisure time and hangouts? Do you know what's mandatory? Yes, a VISA! It's important that you get UAE Visa for the same beforehand only.
1. The 14 days UAE Tourist Visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in UAE for not more than 14 days, as the name clearly mentions in the category. This visa has a validity for 58 days from the date when the visa is issued to you.
2. The procedure to acquire the 14 Days UAE Tourist Visa is super easy. It is based on your nationality like Indian, African, Afghani, etc. and guess what the processing time of the visa would be 2-3 days and you’ll get your visa hustle free easily. You just need to keep in handy all the documents that you need to give.
Documents required for the 14 days UAE Tourist Visa
1. Passport: Passport is the most essential document for applying for the visa of the countries. You would need a passport to acquire your 14 Days UAE tour. You just need to take a scanned copy of the passports that you have.
2. It requires a high resolution scanned copy of the first and the last page of your passport.
3. The document must be clear and visible.
4. You have to scan the first and the last page of your valid passport in the color mode.
5. Make sure after scanning you check clearly that your details are visible clearly and they are readable in the scan copy.
6. Photograph: Photograph is the also most essential for applying for your visa as an identity.
7. The dimensions of the photograph must be 4.3 cm * 5.5 cm.
8. The photograph must be taken against a white background and it should be of the matte finish.
9. The photograph should be of high resolution.
10. Remember that the photo in the passport and the passport submit must match.
How to apply for the 14 days UAE Tourist Visa?
1. Visit well-recognized website UAE Visa Online.
2. When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes and press ‘’Apply for UAE Visa’’.
3. Now, choose the visa type, 14 days UAE Tourist Visa.
4. Afterwards, click "proceed to apply"
Note: Do check at first, is you are in requirement of visa or not? if ‘Not required’ is appeared on the screen, then it means you do not require a visa for UAE.
5. Now, you can encounter with the UAE visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
6. Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
As soon as possible, your mail will ping with an application ID. Keep this application ID very safe because, in the future, it will help you out in tracking your UAE visa status.
Q. How much the UAE Tourist Visa Cost?
A. 154 USD
Q. How many days prior to my travel date should I apply for my visa?
A. You need to apply for the visa at least 30 days before your travel date so that the arrangements can be made.
Q. What are the requirements for a UAE tourist visa for an Indian passport holder?
A. 1. You need a scanned copy of your passport which should be well readable ad high resolution.
2. You need scanned colored photography with white background at the back.
3. You also need a colored copy of your Pan-Card.
Q. I case my visa application is rejected; will my visa application fees be refunded?
A. No, if your visa application is rejected, then no application will be refunded.
Q. Is the Dubai Visa and The UAE Visa different?
A. No, the Dubai Visa and the UAE Visa are the same names only. There is no such specific name as a Dubai Visa, technically it is UAE Visa only. If you are traveling to Dubai so you may say Dubai Visa, but with a UAE visa you have the permissions to visit any of the 7 Emirates within the valid period of your visa respectively.
Q. What is the validity of UAE Tourist Visa?
A. The validity of your UAE Visa starts from the moment you enter the premises of the country. As in the case of UAE 14 Days Tourist Visa, if you say, you have entered UAE on the 1st day of a month, then the expiry date of your visa would be 14th day of that month. So, therefore, you must leave the country by the 14th day. If you stay more than that it would be counted as an overstay according to the rules.
Q. Can my 14 Days UAE Tourist Visa be extended or converted?
A. Your 14 Days UAE Tourist Visa is valid for 58 days only. You can travel to UAE for 14 at any point in time slot within these 58 days validity of the visa. But the validity of your 14 days UAE Tourist visa can't be extended or converted into another visa.
Q. What are the conditions of rejection of my UAE Visa application?
A. There can be many reasons for your application rejection like:
1. If you have any past criminal record and you are caught in any fraud in your country or in the UAE.
2. If your visa has typing errors in the name, phone number, address, etc. sections.
3. If the passport details are blur and unclear.
4. If your passport is found handwritten instead of the machine printed visa.