14 Days United Arab Emirates Visa
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
A UAE Tourist visa is a single-entry or a multiple-entry tourist visa for visiting UAE in that particular valid duration of the visa. The single entry or the multiple entries of the visa entirely depends upon the day's structure, i.e. the time of the UAE Tourist Visa.
You can acquire the visas for any duration in the different categories available; this rundown goes well for the 14 Days UAE Tourist Visa.
14 Days UAE Tourist Visa
Are you planning to visit UAE for urgent work meetings, to pursue educational courses, or just for leisure time and hangouts? Do you know what's mandatory? Yes, a VISA! It would be best to get a UAE Visa for the same beforehand.
1. The 14 days UAE Tourist Visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in UAE for not more than 14 days, as the name mentions in the category. This visa has a validity of 58 days from when the visa is issued to you.
2. The procedure to acquire the 14 Days UAE Tourist Visa is super easy. It is based on your nationality, like Indian, African, Afghani, etc., and guess what? The processing time of the visa would be 2-3 days, and you’ll get your visa hustle free quickly. You need to keep all the documents you need to give in handy.
Documents required for the 14 days UAE Tourist Visa
1. Passport: A passport is the most essential document for applying for a visa in the country. You need to take a scanned copy of your passport. You would need access to acquire your 14 Days UAE tour.
2. It requires a high-resolution scanned copy of your passport's first and last page.
3. The document must be clear and visible.
4. You have to scan the first and last page of your valid passport in colour mode.
5. Make sure after scanning, you check that your details are visible and readable in the scan copy.
6. Photograph: A photograph is also essential for applying for your visa as an identity.
7. The photograph's dimensions must be 4.3 cm * 5.5 cm.
8. The photograph must be taken against a white background and of a matte finish.
9. The photograph should be of high resolution.
10. Remember that the photo in the passport and submission must match.
How to apply for the 14 days UAE Tourist Visa?
1. Visit the well-recognized website UAE Visa Online.
2. When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialogue boxes and press ‘’Apply for UAE Visa’’.
3. Now, choose the visa type, 14 days UAE Tourist Visa.
4. Afterwards, click "Proceed to apply."
Note: Do check first if you are in requirement for a visa. If ‘appeared’ is appeared, then it means you do not require a visa for UAE.
5. Now, you can encounter the UAE visa application form; please fill this form carefully and tap Submit an application
6. Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency; use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
As soon as possible, your mail will ping with an application ID. Keep this application ID very safe because, in the future, it will help you out in tracking your UAE visa status.