UAE visa for Japanese nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Japan and the UAE are considerably close countries geographically and yet their differences are so stark. If you are planning on getting a UAE visa for Japanese nationals and then going for a trip, then we are here to guide you through it.
There is an obvious difference in language and culture, which is why agencies like UAE visa online offer guides and drivers who know several languages.
Japan is an extremely developed country and so is the UAE, so they both are quite similar in infrastructure. However, you can be ready to get amazed with the Islamic culture and architecture, the people, the weather, and especially the futuristic cities.
Continue reading the article below to find out do Japanese citizens need visas for UAE.
READ ALSO: UAE entry requirements
The authorities in UAE have a list of 64 countries in the world that have been provided the visa exceptions. The citizens of these nations can visit this Middle Eastern tourism hub for up to 30 days without filling the application form beforehand.
The UAE visa requirement for Japanese citizens has also been diminished due to this announcement. Applicants can check for themselves through the immigration website or through their travel agency.
Types of visas based on the duration of the stay
If you are filling the application through a travel website like UAE visa online, then you will get around ten different kinds of options of UAE visa for Japanese.
This is the perfect visa option if you have a quick layover in the country. It has an eligibility of two days, during which the travelers can get out of the airport facilities and explore.
It is another transit visa that lasts for 96 hours. Applicants can carefully choose between either of these visas depending on the duration of the layover.
READ ALSO: UAE visa regulations for transit passengers
14 days, 30 days, 90 days
This regular UAE visa for Japanese Nationals are meant for tourists who wish to explore the country for any of these lengths of time.
30 days extension
If you entered the UAE with the idea of a possible extension in mind, then this visa is for you. It is also available for a 90-day extension.
Dubai expo visa
If you just have to attend the annual expo in UAE’s most attractive city, then get an expo visa for up to 60 days.
READ ALSO: 5 ways to apply for the visa to UAE
As a visa applicant from any country, you will have to submit a myriad of documents at the time of application.
Here is a list of documents you need to gather to fulfil the UAE visa requirements for Japanese citizens. If you are not submitting them through a travel agency, then you must get them double-checked with an agent to make sure they are in proper order.
- The applicant’s Japanese passport which proves their nationality. It should be valid for the next three months and have a couple of blank pages for entry stamps.
- Two passport-sized photographs taken recently.
- Bank statements that should not show a balance of less than AED 3000. Alternatively, you can also carry an equal amount of cash.
- The filled application form for the UAE visa requirements for Japanese citizens.
- Details of your returning flight.
- Travel details like the hotels or any other accommodations booked by you for the duration of the trip and details of any tours you might have booked with a travel agency.
- The trip details, a complete itinerary of the places you will be visiting.