How to Check UAE Visa is Original or Fake
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Any traveller's top destination on their bucket list is always Dubai. People fly into Dubai worldwide to enjoy the scenic and luxurious surroundings. Being one of the wealthiest countries in the Gulf, Dubai attracts both business travellers and tourists who come for vacations with their families. Obtaining a visa is not difficult. You can go for an e-visa; ensure the site is authorized, such as UAE Visa Online.
Moreover, Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations. A few people attempt shortcuts, while most apply for visas legally and go through a lengthy, complicated process. Some people falsify their visas and obtain additional visas to enter Dubai to avoid leaving a paper trail. This article explains how you can tell if your visas are genuine or false.
Documents Required for UAE Visa
- Application form (this form is available online)
- Copy of the front page and the last page of your passport (validity of the passport should be up to six months to the date of travel)
- Passport size photographs
- Copies of your travel tickets
- Visa fees
- Ok, to board consent from the airlines
READ ALSO: Information About UAE Five-Year Tourist Visa
What is the Concept of ‘Ok to Board’?
The government has begun requiring airlines to obtain "ok to board" permission from passengers before entering the country, citing a rise in tourists visiting Dubai. You must submit the paperwork to the airlines after you have completed the necessary visa procedures. They will mark your PNR as "Ok to board" after a quick check. You cannot board the aircraft without this. Additionally, you must complete this process 48 hours before your travel. To obtain this approval for many renowned flights, tour operators are of tremendous assistance.
Your Visas: Fake or Real?
A woman recently applied for two visas to Dubai while planning a vacation—one for herself and the other for her spouse. She discovered that her visa had no expiration date after processing her visa. She got in touch with the authorities right away and resolved the situation.
Here are a few ways to check to see if your visa is genuine to prevent such a hassle:
- At the Airport: Around two million people fly into Dubai's airport daily. To enter Dubai, they must have either a tourist, employment, or residential visa. At the airport in Dubai, there is an integrated system that enables immigration officers to determine whether a visa is genuine. At the airport, after scanning your passport, the machine indicates whether the visa is straightforward. Additionally, it offers information on how long the visa will be valid.
- Website: Logging into the official government website will allow you to verify the validity of your visa. You only need to fill out a few details to confirm that your visa is genuine and not fake.
- Mobile App: Additionally, this information is accessible through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs mobile application (GDRFA).
Check UAE Visa Entry Permit Number
After submitting your application, you are given a unique number that you may use to monitor your visa status. The UAE visa entrance permit number is one of the most reliable techniques to determine if your UAE visa is real or false. You may check your visa status on the U.A.E. government's official websites. Once the official website indicates that your visa is verified, you can leave on vacation in Dubai or any other emirate of the United Arab Emirates without worrying.
By simply Googling "Check my Visa Number" or "Check U.A.E. visa status," you can discover similar websites. Please click on websites that conclude in ".ae," the domain name all websites headquartered in the United Arab Emirates are given. Before submitting, you may go to the "General Inquiry" page on the official government website and input basic details like your Visa number, date of birth, etc. If your visa is stored in the system, it will inform you of this.)
Tips to Avoid UAE Visa Fraud
- According to UAE law, the employer must provide a letter from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization of the UAE if you have a job opportunity in Dubai.
- You cannot work in the UAE with a tourist or visitation visa.
- UAE Visa Online can assist you with visas and entry permits in Dubai.
Why should I apply for Visa via UAE Visa Online?
It's advisable to apply through UAE Visa Online for your comfort. Simply following three simple actions gives you a better experience without any difficulty. For people who are not entitled to a visa on arrival or visa-free admission into the United Arab Emirates, there is a tourist visa. Individual travellers from any country who qualify will be issued a traveller visa. This type of visa is not available to females under eighteen unless they travel with their parents.
READ ALSO: What To Know About The UAE Visa In 2023?
Here are the facts why you should apply for a visa via UAE Visa Online
- Guaranteed approval of 100%
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Minimum document necessary
- Receive your visa in 48–72 hours.
- They have a knowledgeable team of visa consultants who carefully review your documents, increasing the likelihood of a visa approval.
- Customer service is available 24/7 via email and chat.
Prevention is preferable to cure. It is always advisable to be vigilant and double-checks your visas before beginning your journey. To avoid falling victim to fraud or receiving a fake visa and dealing with the repercussions, obtaining a visa from reputable websites and travel agencies is preferable.