90 days uae single entry and multiple entry tourist visa
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
90 Days UAE Single Entry and Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
The UAE tourist visa process is quite stringent as they are very strict about the security and the working of the UAE. They also have a bit strict terminologies which we all have to follow if we are planning to visit the UAE. The 90 days UAE Single Entry Tourist Visa has a visa validity of 180 days and your validity for the stay in UAE is for 90 long days but once only.
Missing your family member in the UAE? Want to hang out with them but need a lot of days to visit them and chill? Don’t just dream make that come true with the option of you 90 days UAE Single Entry or Multiple Entry Tourist Visa. You can easily spend a long time there and create happy memories.
Difference between 90 Days UAE Single Entry and Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
The 90 Days UAE Single Entry visa gives you access to visit the UAE only once within the 90 days until the validity of the visa. The visa validity period would be 180 days. And the 90 Days UAE Multiple Entry visa gives you access to visit the UAE multiple times for 90 days only till the validity of the UAE visa. In this case, also the validity of the visa is 180 days.
1. 90 Days UAE Single Entry Tourist Visa
2. A single-entry, single-exit short term visa.
3. Visa validation for 180 Days.
4. Stay in for a maximum of 90 days.
5. 90 Days UAE Multiple Entry Tourist Visa:
6. A multiple-entry, multiple-exit short term visa.
7. Visa validation for 180 Days.
8. Stay in for a maximum of 90 days.
Who can apply for 90 Days UAE Tourist Visa?
1. If I’m planning for a long vacation with my family.
2. If I have to visit my near and dear ones in the UAE.
3. If I’m planning for a long solo trip to give myself a treat.
4. If I have a business meeting to attend.
5. If I need to attend conferences or events in the UAE.
Documents required for the 90 days UAE Single Entry and Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
1. Passport: Passport is the most essential document for applying for the visa of the countries. You would need a passport to acquire your 90 Days UAE tour. You just need to take a scanned copy of the passports that you have.
2. It requires a high-resolution scanned copy of the first and the last page of your passport.
3. The document must be clear and visible.
4. You have to scan the first and the last page of your valid passport in the colour mode.
5. Make sure after scanning you check clearly that your details are visible clearly and they are readable in the scan copy.
6. Photograph: Photograph is the also most essential for applying for your visa as an identity.
7. The dimensions of the photograph must be 4.3 cm * 5.5 cm.
8. The photograph must be taken against a white background and it should be of the matte finish.
9. The photograph should be of high resolution.
10. Remember that the photo in the passport and the passport submit must match.
11. Pan Card: You should make a scanned coloured copy of your pan card ready for submitting the documents for the UAE tourist visa application.
How to apply for the 90 days UAE Single Entry and Multiple Entry Tourist Visa?
1. Visit well-recognized website UAE Visa Online.
2. When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes and press ‘’Apply for UAE Visa’’.
3. Now, choose the visa type, 90 days UAE Tourist Visa single entry or multiple entries.
4. Afterwards, click "proceed to apply"
Note: Do check at first, is you are in requirement of visa or not? if ‘Not required’ is appeared on the screen, then it means you do not require a visa for UAE.
5. Now, you can encounter with the UAE visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
6. Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
As soon as possible, your mail will ping with an application ID. Keep this application ID very safe because, in the future, it will help you out in tracking your UAE visa status.
How UAE Visa Online platform will help you to get your 90 days UAE Single Entry and Multiple Entry Tourist Visa?
Worrying about the process to apply with UAE Visa Online? Here’s what all you need to know about it:
1. Select your country from the drop-down menu for which you want to apply the visa application form.
2. Then the country in which you live.
3. And then enter your citizenship country.
4. Apply the UAE Emirates visa online application form.
5. Provide your documentation required for the 30 days UAE Single entry and Multiple Entry Tourist Visa.
6. Upload your Indian Passport photocopy of the front page and the back page.
7. Your passport size, high-resolution photograph-2.
8. Pay the UAE Visa Application Fees online with our highly secure payment gateway. And don’t forget to take a printout of the payment for your proof in the documentation.
9. We provide you with the payment options like PayPal, Debit/Credit Card, Direct Bank Transfers.
10. And at the last, once you are done with all these steps then you can track your visa status easily from the option Track UAE Visa Status.
11. Finally, after tracking you can get your visa on mail and take a print out.
Q. How much the UAE Tourist Visa Cost?
A.500 USD for 90 days Single Entry and 800 USD for 90 Days Multiple Entry.
Q. How many days prior to my travel date should I apply for my visa?
A. You need to apply for the visa at least 30 days before your travel date so that the arrangements can be made.
Q. Is Dubai Visa on arrival?
A. Yes, but the citizens of a few countries do not require any advance visa arrangements if they want to enter the UAE, then you can get the visa-on-arrival. If you are an Indian national and having a passport with a valid visa or a green card holder by the USA or UK or EU Residency, then you can easily obtain a UAE visa on arrival.
Q. Is my 90 days single entry UAE tourist visa extendable?
A. No, the 90 days single entry UAE tourist visa is non-extendable type.
Q. Do minors or the children need a UAE Visa?
A. Yes, all the passengers be it children or the infants, need a visa to the UAE in ay case. Also, if your child travelling with you is on your laps then also, he needs a UAE visa.
Q. How can I apply for the visa for my family and friends?
A. You can do that process with full ease and hustle free with our platform UAE Visa Online you just need to make sure that all the documents that you require to submit are ready with you beforehand only. You can simply add a new applicant in the application form and fill the form for your family and friends.