United Arab Emirates Entry Requirements in 2024
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
When travelling to another country, you should know the rules of entry. If you do not know the UAE entry requirements, you must contact the embassy of the country you are travelling to. The people who have British passports then you are granted a free charge upon their arrival in UAE. There is no requirement to apply in advance to travel. When you pass the immigration, you will get a stamp on your passport. The UAE visa given to foreign passport holders will be valid for only 30 days.
Rules of Entry for COVID-19
Due to the covid-19, it is crucial to test before the arrival in another country. If the residents or the tourists are travelling from the UK to UAE, then they should have their negative covid-19 PCR test report, which will take not more than 72 hours before departure. Travellers arriving in Abu Dhabi should also have the covid-19 PCR test report. Upon arriving, if your test has come positive, then depending upon the symptoms, you will be required to self-isolate in a hospital or a hotel for at least 10 days.
READ ALSO: UAE GOLDEN VISA
Types of Entries in UAE
1. 14 DAYS VISA
- SINGLE ENTRY: It is recommended for visitors planning for a short stay in UAE for meetings, conferences, etc. The requirement for 14 days UAE visa will depend on their nationality. It is a single entry visa, which means you can stay up to 14 days in UAE. The validity of the visa is 60 days, but you can stay in UAE for 14 days only.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY: This visa is best for people who want to visit the UAE thrice in 30 days. This is a multiple-entry visa, meaning you can stay in UAE for up to 14 days or less. Its validity will be 30 days from the issue date, but you can wait for 14 days only. The requirement of this visa for obtaining the 30 days UAE visa will depend upon their nationality.
2. 30 DAYS VISA
- SINGLE ENTRY: If people want a short trip to UAE with their family or friends, they can stay for 30 days. 30 days visa is a single entry visa, meaning you can stay in UAE for up to 30 days. The validity for this visa is 60 days from the date of issue.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY: It's a perfect visa for people who want to take multiple visits for 30 days from the first date of issue in UAE. The 30 days visa is a multiple entry visa, meaning you can stay up to 30 days or less. The visa for this validity will be 60 days but should not stay more than 30 days from the date of entry in UAE.
3. 60 DAYS VISA
- SINGLE ENTRY: It has been recommended for visitors who plan for a stay of fewer than 2 months in UAE to visit with their family or friends. It is a 60-day single-entry UAE visa. The visa will expire within 60 days once the visitor exits from UAE. The validity for this visa will be 60 days from the date of issue, and you should not stay more than 60 days.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY: This visa is best for those who want to visit numerous times to UAE in 60 days. You can make as many visits in 60 days from the first date of entry into UAE. The validity of this visa is 60 days, but you cannot stay for more than 60 days from the date of entry in the UAE.
READ ALSO: NIGHTLIFE IN DUBAI
UAE Visa Information:
Travellers who hold a passport from the country can obtain a UAE visa on arrival, free of charge, for a stay of 30 days in UAE. If you want to receive a visa on arrival, you should have a passport valid for at least 6 months on entry with one blank visa page. You should have held the proof of sufficient funds.
About UAE Visa Online:
The people who want to travel to UAE must first apply for a UAE visa. They can apply online through the UAE Visa Online. If you're going to travel to UAE, apply for and receive the visa online, and it can be done without submitting your passport for stamping.