united arab emirates entry requirements
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
INTRODUCTION TO ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
When you are travelling to another country then you should be aware of the rules of entry. If you do not know about the UAE entry requirements, then you have to contact the embassy of the country to which you are travelling. The people who have British passports then you are granted a free charge upon their arrival in UAE. There is no requirement to apply in advance to travel. When you will pass the immigration then you will get a stamp on your passport. The UAE visa which will be given to foreign passport holders will be valid for only 30 days.
RULES OF ENTRY WITH RESPECT TO COVID-19
Due to the covid-19, it is important to test before the arrival in another country. If the residents or the tourists are travelling from the UK to UAE then they should have their negative covid-19 PCR test report which will take not more than 72 hours before departure. Travellers who are arriving in Abu Dhabi should have also the covid-19 PCR test report. Upon arriving, if your test has come positive then depending upon the symptoms, you will be required to self-isolate in a hospital or a hotel for at least 10 days.
READ ALSO: UAE GOLDEN VISA
TYPES OF ENTRIES IN UAE
1. 14 DAYS VISA
- SINGLE ENTRY: It is recommended for visitors planning for a short stay in UAE for meetings, conferences, etc. The requirement for 14 days UAE visa will depend on their nationality. It is a single entry visa which means you can stay up to 14 days in UAE. Basically, the validity of the visa is 60 days but you can stay in UAE for 14 days only.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY: This visa is best for people who want to visit the UAE multiple times in a span of 30 days. The requirement of this visa for obtaining the 30 days UAE visa will depend upon their nationality. This visa is a multiple entry visa, which means you can stay in UAE for up to 14 days or less. Its validity will be 30 days from the date of issue but you can stay for 14 days only.
2. 30 DAYS VISA
- SINGLE ENTRY: If people want a short trip to UAE with their family or friends then they can stay for 30 days. 30 days visa is a single entry visa which means you can stay in UAE for up to 30 days. The validity for this visa is 60 days from the date of issue.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY: It's a perfect visa for people who want to take multiple visits for 30 days from the first date of issue in UAE. The 30 days visa is a multiple entry visa which means you can stay up to 30 days or less. The visa for this validity will be 60 days but should not stay more than 30 days from the date of entry in UAE.
3. 90 DAYS VISA
- SINGLE ENTRY: It has been recommended for visitors who plan for a stay of fewer than 2 months in UAE to visit with their family or friends. It is a 90 days single-entry UAE visa, once the visitor exits from UAE, the visa will expire within the span of 90 days. The validity for this visa will be 60 days from the date of issue and you should not stay more than 90 days.
- MULTIPLE ENTRY: This visa is best for those people who want to visit multiple times to UAE in a span of 90 days. You can do as many visits in 90 days from the first date of entry into UAE. The validity of this visa is 90 days but you cannot stay for more than 90 days from the date of entry in UAE.
READ ALSO: NIGHTLIFE IN DUBAI
UAE VISA INFORMATION:
The travellers who actually hold a passport from the country can obtain a UAE visa on arrival and it's free of charge for a stay of 30 days in UAE. If you want to receive a visa on the arrival then you should have a passport which will be valid for at least 6 months on entry with one blank visa page. You should have held the proof of sufficient funds.
ABOUT UAE VISA ONLINE:
The people who want to travel to UAE then they have to first apply for a UAE visa, they can apply online through the UAE Visa Online. If you want to travel to UAE then you can submit the application and then you can receive the visa online and it can be done without having to submit your passport for stamping.