how to check emirates id status emirates id renewal in 2021
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The identifier for services provided by the government or non-government organizations. You can't buy anything online if you don't have a credit card, which is extremely important in the UAE with question as “How to check Emirates ID Status”. If you do not renew your ID within 30 days of its expiration date, you will be fined. If you have applied for a new ID card, or if you’re current one has expired, you can check the Emirates Id status online from your phone or computer. Whether the application is in progress or has been approved; or whether there is an objection to the application.
What is Emirates ID, and how does it work?
Any UAE resident is required to have an Emirates ID. It's given to you after your resident visa is stamped in your passport, and it's good for the same amount of time as your visa.
READ ALSO: MEDICAL TEST FOR VISAS IN UAE
Emirates ID are used for a variety of purposes, including:
⦁ Applying for various government services, such as DEWA, and so on.
⦁ Under your visa, you can sponsor dependents.
⦁ Getting an apartment to rent
⦁ Using the e-gates at UAE airports for immigration
How to check the status of your Emirates ID?
- Go to www.ica.gov.ae, the webpage of the Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship (FAIC). A section named the Check ID status menu option is located on the right side of the first page.
- Enter your Application Number (without the hyphen) or Emirates ID number.
- A popup box showing the application status will display.
READ ALSO: WEEKEND GETAWAY TO UAE
Renewal of Emirates ID:
- After your ID has expired, the government gives you a 30-day grace period to renew it. Late renewal fees will apply if you refuse to do so.
- You will also receive an SMS from the government reminding you to Emirates Id Renewal in 2021.
- You must fill out an application form and pay fees to renew your license.
- Because the biometric data was taken during the first ID card processing, you will not need to update it.
- The application for ID renewal will be required for visa renewal. If your visa was issued by a mainland corporation, you must submit it to the free zone where it was obtained or to the Customs authority (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs).
- The ID will be issued sent to an Emirates Post branch once the visa has been renewed.
Documents necessary for the renewal of an Emirates ID:
For ex-pats, the emirates id renewal check Emirates ID Status is quite minimal, with a processing period of less than an hour. For ex-pats in Dubai, see the list of documents necessary for emirates id renewal. The most essential factor is the cost of renewing an Emirates ID. It is important to note that this is dependent on the length of the renewal period.
- Application for an Emirates ID card (online or from emirates centers)
- Original passport with a valid expiration date
- A unique family book
What should I do if I misplace my Emirates ID?
First and foremost, you must deactivate the Emirates ID before using it for an extended period. Now, the individual who has lost their Emirates ID should apply for a recovery ID as soon as possible to fix the same ID number. To complete this procedure, obtain the stamped file of the certificate that corresponds to the ID number. It's available at any Emirates ID servicing center. You must carry the original ID proof as confirmation of identity when completing this process.
Now you must fill out the blank form as a subject by indicating that you are replacing or retrieving a lost card at any Emirates Authority center. This can be done through the official website. For the verification process, the Emirates will demand you to show the relevant passport valid details as well as the family book. GCC nationals, on the other hand, will produce proof in the form of a commercial license, a job certificate, a legal marriage contract, and other documents. The most important thing to remember is that children under the age of 15 must have a passport-sized photo taken with a white backdrop.
READ ALSO: LUXURY SHOPPING IN UAE
What is the time frame for renewing an Emirates ID?
In the UAE, the processing time for an Emirates Id Renewal card or a renewal application is very short. Usually, within 3 to 7 days, your card will arrive at your home or place of business. If there is an issue with your documents, the processing time is 10 days.
Renewal of UAE ID online Steps to take:
⦁ Submit your renewal UAE Visa ID application.
⦁ Pay the necessary fees
⦁ If necessary, update biometrics
⦁ Include the entire residency procedure.
⦁ Once you've entered all of your information and documents, its fine to wait up to one week for your ID card to arrive at your home or company address.
The process of obtaining an Emirates ID is simple and straightforward. It is completed concurrently with the processing of your visa. If you have an employment visa, your employer will usually apply for you. If you have a freelancing UAE Visa Online or own a business, you can apply on your own or engage a business setup advisory company to assist you with the paperwork and errands.