HOW YOU CAN CHECK UAE VISA STATUS IN 5 STEPS
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
The United Arab Emirates is a popular destination for people from all over the world, including Australia. It is also one of the most beautiful countries in the Middle East and has become a modern hub for business and tourism. The UAE is a popular tourist destination and it is also a popular place for ex-pats to work. To make sure that the UAE visa process goes smoothly, you need to know what are the requirements. When applying for a visa, some basic requirements need to be met. The applicant needs to provide all the documents required by the visa application form and have an original copy of their passport or another identity document as well as any supporting documents required by the embassy. The UAE is a popular destination for ex-pats and tourists alike. The country offers a myriad of things to do, from shopping to watching the sunset at the beach. The UAE also has a strict visa system in place, which makes it difficult for people to visit the country. To make things easier for you, we have compiled this guide on how to check your UAE visa status in 5 steps.
VISA FOR GDRAF
- Choose "Residence Validity" from the option as the services that want for the UAE visa inquiry.
- Give your residential case number and the year it was issued. The resident file number may be found on the visa page of your passports.
- Next, provide your initial surname as it appears on your passports and choose your nationality.
- Enter your proper date of birth (DOB) in the dd-mm-yyyy format.
- Enter the Captcha code in the designated box and click "Send."
STEPS TO CHECK UAE VISA STATUS
The UAE has set up a process to help you apply for one.
To check the status of your UAE visa application, follow these five simple steps:
- Log on to www.uae-embassy.org/visa-status
- Enter your passport number which was given at the time of booking and your date of birth
- Select the type of Visa you are applying for
- Choose the date when you applied for your visa
- Click on “check status”
HOW TO CHECK THE UAE VISA STATUS FROM A GOVERNMENT-VERIFIED WEBSITE
Step 1: Visit the “Passport” section of the “UAE Immigration” website.
Step 2: Enter your passport number and date of birth in the required fields and click on “Search”.
Step 3: Click on “View Details” for the visa status you are interested in. If you have applied for a residence visa, click on “Residence Visa Application Status”, if you have applied for an employment visa, click on "Employment Visa Application Status", and so forth. Note that there is also a tab for "Visa Applications". However, this UAE visa is a requirement for all travelers to the UAE. It is necessary to get a visa before entering the country.
There are two types of visas:
- Entry Visa - issued for those who are intending to stay in the UAE for less than 30 days
- Residence Visa - issued for those who want to stay in the UAE longer than 30 days.
This article will provide you with 5 steps on how to check your visa status.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA FOR IRELAND NATIONALS
STEPS TO APPLY THROUGH THE EMBASSY WEBSITE
We provide the steps to check UAE visa status in 5 steps.
- Visit the UAE embassy website or go to their social media accounts and find out if they are open for business.
- Once you're on the UAE visa application page, you will need to fill out your personal information and upload your documents.
- If you need a sponsor, enter their name and email address in this section of the form.
- Click "Submit" and wait for the application to be processed.
- Check your email inbox for updates on your application status.
DURATION OF STAYS
The type of permit given determines the duration of entrance permits as well as the time range during which the tourist must visit the nation. Visit visas, tourist visas, and/or employment visas have a validity period of sixty days from the date of issuance. Entry licenses for GCC citizens, on the other hand, are effective for 30 days from the date of issuing. Transit visas valid for 96 hours are now only applicable for fourteen ( 14 ) days of issue. Multiple entrance visas and short term work licenses have different validity periods.
The UAE has strict visa requirements. Whether you are a citizen of a country that is eligible for an entry visa
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO FILL UAE VISA APPLICATION FORM THROUGH THE EMIRATES VISA WEBSITE
STEP 1: Complete the Dubai Visa Application
- Choose your nation of residence and nationality.
- Select your visa category
- Complete the application
STEP 02: Submit Documentation
- Pay the Processing Fee and desired visa fee
- Choose a payment method
- Pay Application Fee Using PayPal, Credit Card, or Debit Card
- Get a transaction email confirmation
- Application id is received.
- Obtain an E Visa through the mail
- Monitor your visa status online.
- Once the visa has been accepted, you may either download it or have it mailed to you.
Finally, the UAE embassy offers a facility that allows you to verify your immigration status by sending an email, and they will provide you with your passport number. If you need assistance with the visa application procedure or want to learn more about our services, please contact us right away!