deportation from the uae everything you need to know about the system
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
A developed nation like UAE deals stringently with issues like crimes, harassment, assault, violence, and also deportation policies. First, you need to be aware of the deportation procedures from UAE and the rules of deportation. if you are planning to visit the UAE or apply for legal UAE citizenship there.
Deportation from the UAE
There are dual categories of deportation to choose from- Legal and Administrative. The kind of exile that is issued by court order is Legal Deportation, while removal issued by Citizenship authority is Administrative deportation.
Legal deportation is issued under a court order against an international resident who is sentenced for a felony by the custodial punishment. According to the UAE criminal code Article 121, legal deportation is mandated in cases related to sexual assault. The court may issue orders against the criminal for the expulsion or as an alternative to custodial punishment.
The administrative deportation to a foreign immigrant is issued by the Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority against an International resident for the sake of public interest, security or morals violation of either of the criteria, This type can be removed by applying to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigner's Affairs in the related stream.
The grace period to settle disputes for the Foreign National and related to the same
If a foreign resident against a deportation case is filed has unsettled interests in the country that needs attention, he shall be given a grace period after the consecutive bail. Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship shall define the duration of that grace period allowed, which shall not exceed more than three months.
Reasons for the Deportation from the UAE
Here, listed reasons for the deportation from the UAE are briefly stated :
1. If an immigrant from a foreign country does not have a proper visa or is found overstaying in the country.
2. If an alien immigrant poses a threat to the country, he/she is permanently deported from the UAE
3. If a global immigrant has committed a serious felony – sexual assault, drugs, fraud, and unscrupulous activities, then he/she will be deported from UAE
Procedure for the Deportation
There are dual categories of deportation to choose from- Legal and Administrative. The kind of removal that is issued by the court order is Legal Deportation, while deportation issued by Citizenship authority is Administrative deportation. The judicial expulsion is released under a court order against a foreigner who is sentenced for a felony by a custodial punishment. ( Article 121 of Law NO.3 of 1987). The Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority issue administrative deportation for the violation of public morals, interests, and security. ( Law No. 6 of 1973 on entry and residency of foreigners)
How to Remove Lifetime Ban in the UAE
The United Arab Emirates ( UAE) is a country that firmly abides by law and order, and every aspect of the country's constitution and the rule is monitored by the provision from the regulations. Proper knowledge of the law code and conduct of the country can help the residents to comply with the government and adequately manage matters. If the order for deportation and lifetime ban was imposed by the way off judicial proceedings, no further steps could be taken up. It shall continue to be applicable for the resident deported unless it is revoked by the UAE government.
However, if the foreign resident faced a ban after deportation as per the orders of the government agency of the UAE, the resident may still be in a position to represent against the law and make subsequent attempts to lift the ban. However, revocation of the prohibition shall be at the discretion of the Government agency related. An Immigration ban is imposed on residents who have done something against the law of the Government of UAE. This kind of ban means that the person will not have entry to the country and no residency visa for the individual.
- According to Article 28 of Law No.6 of 1973, a foreign resident against who a strict order for legal deportation prevails, may apply to the public prosecution to combat the deportation order. The respective individual may state the valid reasons for his application and attach the supporting documents as well. The demand for public prosecution is transferred to a separate committee so as to take a step in lifting the deportation order. In Dubai, you can apply for the federal trial from the website itself to boost judicial deportation.
- According to the Ministerial Order No. 13 of 1991, the law specifies a certain number of persons to transfer their sponsorships without having to confront the regular labor ban during which their new labor cards are not processed.
It is strongly advised to take the help of a legal practitioner in the UAE, who can assist the deported individual with the proper legal guidelines and policies on the unique nature of your case.