uae visa renewal
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Concerns related to UAE visa renewal is very common among travellers who visit the UAE. Almost every traveller or people who have visited the UAE have doubts questions related to extending their visa or renewal of UAE Visa. UAE now allows its travellers to extend their UAE visa that too without leaving the country. That’s right, with visa change inside the country package, the traveller can get their UAE visas renewed without leaving UAE. This blogs here will help you guide through the UAE visa renewal process while staying in UAE and you can now stay in UAE for longer duration by simply applying for UAE visa renewal or visa extension.
- What is UAE inside country visa?
- Perks for applying for UAE Visa inside the country
- Eligibility criteria for UAE visa renewal / inside country visa
- Basic Document Needed for UAE visa renewal / inside country visa
What is UAE inside country visa?
UAE inside country visa is for travellers who are planning on extending their stay in UAE or want their visas to be renewed without leaving the country. You heard it right!! Now you don’t have to go through the process of exiting the country and then coming back again when your visas have expired. You can now change the status of your visas without leaving or exiting the country. This visa is applicable for business travellers who need to extend their stay or for ex-pats residing in UAE. Tourists or visitors can also now avail these facilities of extending the visa without leaving UAE. With UAE inside visa, visas can be renewed very easily while you reside in UAE. You will just have to submit your documents at least 2-3 days before the expiry of the previous visa.
Read Also: UAE Visa Online Services
Perks for applying for UAE Visa inside the country
Well, it is a huge thing to get visas renewed, you can enjoy benefits like:
- You won’t have to travel back to your country to get your visas renewed or extended.
- Get the privilege of changing the status of your visa
- Your visit visa, tourist visa, family visas or even business visas can be renewed or extended.
- It is very time saving and convenient
- Best for someone with employment visa or ex-pats residing in UAE
- UAE inside country visa process is quite easy and also affordable.
Eligibility criteria for UAE visa renewal / inside country visa
Yes, certain criteria need to be fulfilled to avail the benefits of UAE visa renewal or UAE inside country visa and those conditions are:
- The entry in the UAE has to be legal
- Must hold visa like:
- Tourist visa – 30 days or 90 days
- Multiple entry visa – 30 days or 90 days
- Visa on arrival
- Residency visa
- Business visa
- No involvement in any criminal activities
- No violation of the ongoing status of visa.
Read Also: UAE Visa Information
Basic Document Needed for UAE visa renewal / inside country visa
Here is the list of essentials documents that you will be needing for renewal of UAE visa or UAE inside country visa:
- Ongoing visa copy that is clear
- Copy of passport front and back. The validity of the passport must be of a minimum of 6 months
- Passport size photograph that is recently clicked
- Copy of residency visa of applicant’s sponsor
This has to be submitted if you have a Tourist visa, Visa on arrival, business visa or Residency visa
Note: If you miss out on one single criterion you visas will not get renewed. The documents of your sponsors must hold valid for three months. Your sponsor has to submit a bank statement too.
You can now avoid running around for your visa renewal. Follow the steps and your visas will be renewed without any hassle. If you wish to seek details about UAE visa types, renewals process, UAE visa services, UAE visa status and so on then go check UAE Visa Online your perfect travel guide for UAE visa related services.
- My last date for the visa to end is approaching, how can I get my tourist visa renewed?
You may get in touch with the agent who processed your visa application for renewal of your visa. Your visa can be renewed for 30 or 90 days.
- What do you mean by visa change inside the country without exiting the country?
The answer is in the question itself. Just as the name says, you can change the status of your visa, get your visas renewed or get our visas extended without leaving the country. This is a very convenient process for renewal of visa.
- What if I overstay in UAE?
Firstly we would never advise any applicant to overstay irrespective of the kind of visa you have. You must exactly know when your visa will expire and exit the country accordingly. In case you overstay you will end up paying fine daily until you exit the country.