30 days uae single entry tourist visa
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
30 Days UAE Tourist Visa
UAE has constructed its majestic land into a dazzling tourist destination which has made its mark in the last few years. It always makes zillion eyeballs to drool over its beauty and magnificence. Being filled with an abundance of sparkling beauty and colours it has left no stone unturned to become a flourishing tourist spot.
1. Having said that it is the best vacation spot for you! It has the stunning attractions on its mega land- iconic Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Miracle Garden, and other magnificent beauties. Dreaming already to hang out there with your family? Guess what now your dreams can come true! You are just a visa, passport, and some planning away.
2. If you are planning for an exciting holiday or have a relative to meet in UAE, then you would definitely need a short-term visa. The visa can be easily applied for 30 days. This would easily incorporate a lot of fun moments with your loved ones in this long duration.
3. 30 Days UAE Tourist Visa:
a. A single-entry, single-exit short term visa.
b. Visa validation for 60 Days.
c. Stay in for a maximum of 30 days.
Who can you apply for 30 Days UAE Tourist Visa?
The 30 Days UAE Tourist Visa is a requirement for all those applicants who are not eligible for visa-free entry or the visa-on-arrival in UAE. But every person who is a tourist and who is coming from across the globe is completely eligible for the 30 Days of UAE Tourist Visa.
1. But if you are a female below 18 years of age then you are not eligible to acquire a visa unless your parents are accompanying you on the trip to UAE.
2. It’s a single entry and single exit visa, i.e. you can enter and exit UAE only once in that particular point of time of the validity of your tourist visa.
Documents required for the 30 days UAE Tourist Visa
1. Passport: Passport is the most essential document for applying for the visa of the countries. You would need a passport to acquire your 30 Days UAE tour. You just need to take a scanned copy of the passports that you have.
2. It requires a high-resolution scanned copy of the first and the last page of your passport.
3. The document must be clear and visible.
4. You have to scan the first and the last page of your valid passport in the colour mode.
5. Make sure after scanning you check clearly that your details are visible clearly and they are readable in the scan copy.
6. Photograph: Photograph is the also most essential for applying for your visa as an identity.
7. The dimensions of the photograph must be 4.3 cm * 5.5 cm.
8. The photograph must be taken against a white background and it should be of the matte finish.
9. The photograph should be of high resolution.
10. Remember that the photo in the passport and the passport submit must match.
11. Pan Card: You should make a scanned coloured copy of your pan card ready for submitting the documents for the UAE tourist visa application.
How to apply for the 30 days UAE Tourist Visa?
1. Visit well-recognized website UAE Visa Online.
2. When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialog boxes and press ‘’Apply for UAE Visa’’.
3. Now, choose the visa type, 30 days UAE Tourist Visa single entry.
4. Afterwards, click "proceed to apply"
Note: Do check at first, is you are in requirement of visa or not? if ‘Not required’ is appeared on the screen, then it means you do not require a visa for UAE.
5. Now, you can encounter with the UAE visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
6. Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
As soon as possible, your mail will ping with an application ID. Keep this application ID very safe because, in the future, it will help you out in tracking your UAE visa status.
Q. How much the UAE Tourist Visa Cost?
A. 164 USD for 30 Days Single Entry Visa and 310 USD for 30 Days Multiple-entry Visa.
Q. How many days prior to my travel date should I apply for my visa?
A. You need to apply for the visa at least 30 days before your travel date so that the arrangements can be made.
Q. What are the requirements for a UAE tourist visa for an Indian passport holder?
A. 1. You need a scanned copy of your passport which should be well readable and high resolution.
2. You need scanned coloured photography with white background at the back.
3. You also need a coloured copy of your Pan-Card.
Q. What is the validity of 30 days UAE Tourist Visa?
A. The validity of your 30 days UAE Visa starts from the moment you enter the premises of the country. As in the case of UAE 30 Days Tourist Visa, if you say, you have entered UAE on the 1st day of a month, then the expiry date of your visa would be the 30th day of that month. So, therefore, you must leave the country by the 30th day. If you stay more than that it would be counted as an overstay according to the rules.
Q. Can my 30 Days UAE Tourist Visa be extended or converted?
A. Your 30 Days UAE Tourist Visa is valid for 60 days only. You can travel to UAE for 30 days at any point in time slot within these 60 days validity of the visa. But the validity of your 30 days UAE Tourist visa can't be extended or converted into another visa.
Q. If my passport is about to expire, so can I still apply for my 30 days UAE tourist visa?
A. The passport that you carry should be valid for at least 6 months before you enter UAE, but if your passport is about to expire, it's better than you can go for the renewal and after that apply for UAE Tourist Visa.
Q. I'm travelling to UAE with my tourist visa and my infant is also accompanying. In this case, do I need to pay the same fees for my infant as well?
A. Yes, the fees for your 30 days UAE tourist visa would remain the same for infants as well.