All Know about UAE tourist visa for 30 days
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
UAE has constructed its majestic land into a dazzling tourist destination which has made its mark in the last few years. It always makes zillion eyeballs drool over its beauty and magnificence. Being filled with an abundance of sparkling beauty and colours it has left no stone unturned to become a flourishing tourist spot.
1. Having said that it is the best vacation spot for you! It has stunning attractions on its mega land- iconic Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Miracle Garden, and other magnificent beauties. Dreaming already to hang out there with your family? Guess what now your dreams can come true! You are just a visa, passport, and some planning away.
2. If you are planning for an exciting holiday or have a relative to meet in UAE, then you would definitely need a short-term visa. The visa can be easily applied for 30 days. This would easily incorporate a lot of fun moments with your loved ones over this long duration.
a. A single-entry, single-exit short-term visa.
b. Visa validation for 60 Days.
c. Stay in for a maximum of 30 days.
How can you apply for 30 Days UAE Tourist Visa?
The 30 Days UAE Tourist Visa is a requirement for all those applicants who are not eligible for visa-free entry or visa-on-arrival in UAE. But every person who is a tourist and who is coming from across the globe is completely eligible for the 30 Days of UAE Tourist Visa.
1. But if you are a female below 18 years of age then you are not eligible to acquire a visa unless your parents are accompanying you on the trip to UAE.
2. It’s a single entry and single exit visa, i.e. you can enter and exit UAE only once at that particular point of time of the validity of your tourist visa.
Documents required for the 30 days UAE Tourist Visa
1. Passport: A passport is the most essential document for applying for a visa in the country. You would need a passport to acquire your 30 Days UAE tour. You just need to take a scanned copy of the passports that you have.
2. It requires a high-resolution scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport.
3. The document must be clear and visible.
4. You have to scan the first and last page of your valid passport in colour mode.
5. Make sure after scanning you check clearly that your details are visible clearly and they are readable in the scan copy.
6. Photograph: A photograph is also essential for applying for your visa as an identity.
7. The dimensions of the photograph must be 4.3 cm * 5.5 cm.
8. The photograph must be taken against a white background and it should be of a matte finish.
9. The photograph should be of high resolution.
10. Remember that the photo in the passport and the passport submission must match.
11. Pan Card: You should make a scanned coloured copy of your pan card ready for submitting the documents for the UAE tourist visa application.
How to apply for the 30 days UAE Tourist Visa?
1. Visit the well-recognized website UAE Visa Online.
2. When the homepage opens, do choose the Citizenship and Living country in the dialogue boxes and press ‘’Apply for UAE Visa’’.
3. Now, choose the visa type, 30 days UAE Tourist Visa single entry.
4. Afterwards, click "proceed to apply"
Note: Do check first, if you are in requirement of a visa or not. if ‘Not required’ is appeared on the screen, then it means you do not require a visa for UAE.
5. Now, you can encounter the UAE visa application form, please fill this form carefully and tap submit an application
6. Finally, it’s time to pay for the agency, use your preferred payment method and pay the amount.
As soon as possible, your mail will ping you with an application ID. Keep this application ID very safe because, in the future, it will help you out in tracking your UAE visa status.