Process to Apply UAE Visa for Belarus Citizens in 2024
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
About Belarusian Citizenship:
Belarusian citizenship entails participation in the Republic of Belarus' political community. Citizens of Belarus are also citizens of the Union State of Russia and Belarus.
The Citizenship Act of the Republic of Belarus (2002) and international treaties to which Belarus is a party govern the acquisition and termination of Belarusian citizenship. Among these treaties are a 1998 pact with Kazakhstan, a 1999 deal with Ukraine, and a 1999 treaty with Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Russia. The President of the Republic of Belarus can only be a naturalized Belarusian citizen.
READ ALSO: 10 BEST PLACES TO DINE IN ABU DHABI
About UAE Visa for Belarus Citizens:
The United Arab Emirates now has a visa-free regime. Belarusians do not need an official passport stamp to visit the UAE. In June of this year, the corresponding agreement was inked. Citizens of Belarus with ordinary national passports will be able to enter, exit, and transit through the UAE starting January 16 and stay there for up to 60 days without a visa. For nationals of the United Arab Emirates, similar limitations have been imposed in Belarus.
Documents Required for United Arab Emirates Visa for Belarus Citizens:
Keep the following records when applying for a United Arab Emirates visa.
- A copy of the bio page from Belarus' passport. A clear copy that is still valid for at least 6 months
- 1 Image Each applicant must submit a colour photograph of oneself in good lighting. Photographs in black and white will not be accepted.
- Details of your hotel reservation (If you're staying with a family member, relatives, or pals, you can give their Emirates ID).
- Booking flights on both sides is possible. (It's usually a good idea to book your flight when your visa is accepted.)
Checklist for Visas in the United Arab Emirates
- Passports must be valid for at least six months before being used.
- At least four blank pages are required in a passport.
Duration / Validity of UAE Tourist Visa for Belarus Citizens:
- 96 hours- Transit visa
- 14 days - Service visa
- 30 days- Tourist visa (single entry or multiple entries)
- 60 days- Tourist visa (single entry or multiple entries)
How to Apply for UAE Online Visa for Belarus Citizens:
- You can apply from the website of UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website, the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the person's " living country " and click “apply for UAE visa.”
- Then, choose one "kind of visa based on your plans.". Then click on “Proceed to apply.”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and pay the Emirate’s visa fee.
- Then the application will go for approval, and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website of UAE Visa Online and click on “UAE visa status”, and then enter the “application number” and click on “check UAE visa status”.
READ ALSO: TOUR OF BEST MUSEUMS IN ABU DHABI
Why You Need to Apply for Emirates Visa from Our Website:
- We have a 100% visa approval rate, the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a UAE e-visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for visa-related queries, i.e. (24*7) whether on call, email, or chat.
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.