Changing Visa Status in UAE without Exit
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING A VISA CHANGE WITHIN THE COUNTRY:
- A copy of your passport
- Photograph of passport size
- A copy of an expired tourist visa or a visa that has been revoked
- If entering the UAE through the On-Arrival service, nations will just need a copy of their passport and a photograph.
READ ALSO: WHEN YOU OVERSTAY IN UAE
How Much Does Changing Your Visa Cost?
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS TAKE TO COMPLETE?
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UNITED ARAB EMIRATES VISA:
- A copy of the bio page from the passport. A clear copy that is still valid for at least 6 months
- 1 Image Each applicant must submit a color photograph of oneself in good lighting. Photographs in black and white will not be accepted.
- Details of your hotel reservation (If you're staying with a family member, relatives, or pals, you can give his or her Emirates ID).
- Booking flights on both sides is possible. (It's usually a good idea to book your flight as soon as your visa is accepted.)
Checklist for Visas in the United Arab Emirates
- Passports must be valid for at least six months before they can be used.
- At least four blank pages are required in a passport.
- Within 72 hours of departure, RT-PCR negative report with QR code.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA ONLINE:
- You can apply from the website of UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the “living country” of the person and click on “apply for UAE visa”
- Then, based on your plans, choose one "kind of visa.". Then click on “Proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and then pay the fee for the UAE visa.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website of UAE Visa Online and click on “UAE visa status” and then enter the “application number” and click on “check UAE visa status”.
WHY YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR EMIRATES VISA FROM OUR WEBSITE:
- We have a 100% approval rate for visas, which is the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a UAE visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visas i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.
READ ALSO: SHOPPING IN ABU DHABI SHOP LIKE SHEIKHS