Changing Visa Status in UAE without Exit
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Without leaving the country, you can extend your UAE visa. Why go to the trouble of leaving the nation and returning when you may Changing Visa Status in UAE without Exit? There will be no more long waits in airports.
Tourist visa holders in the UAE can now extend or switch their current tourist or visit visa to a new one without leaving the country. This can be accomplished two to three days before your last day. We'll provide you with a fresh 30 or 90-day visa and change your status to it. As a result, tourists can extend their visas from the comfort of their homes.
Documents Required for Changing Visa Status in UAE without Exit:
- A copy of your passport
- Photograph of passport size
- A copy of an expired tourist visa or a visa that has been revoked
- If entering the UAE through the On-Arrival service, nations just need a copy of their passport and a photograph.
READ ALSO: WHEN YOU OVERSTAY IN UAE
How Much Does Changing Your Visa Cost?
The price of a visa varies depending on the emirate you apply from. In truth, the price may differ slightly from one tourist agency to the next. Individuals can apply for a new visa as often as they like.
How Long Does the Process Take to Complete?
It takes three to four business days to complete the process. An extra fee will be charged to expedite the process in urgent circumstances.
Documents Required For United Arab Emirates Visa:
Keep the following documents on hand when applying for a UAE visa.
- A copy of the bio page from the passport. A clear copy that is still valid for at least 6 months
- 1 Image Each applicant must submit a colour photograph of oneself in good lighting. Photographs in black and white will not be accepted.
- Details of your hotel reservation (If you're staying with a family member, relatives, or pals, you can give his or her Emirates ID).
- Booking flights on both sides is possible. (It's usually a good idea to book your flight when your visa is accepted.)
Checklist for Visas in the United Arab Emirates
- Passports must be valid for at least six months before being used.
- At least four blank pages are required in a passport.
- Within 72 hours of departure, RT-PCR negative report with QR code.
How to Apply For Emirates Visa Online:
- You can apply from the website of UAE Visa Online.
- Once you visit the website, the front page will ask you to “select the citizenship country”.
- Then select the “living country” of the person and click on “apply for UAE visa”
- Then, choose one "kind of visa based on your plans.". Then click on “Proceed to apply”
- The page will direct you to fill in all your details and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select either "submit and add more applicants" or "submit and proceed to payment."
- Then the page will direct you to the payment portal and pay the UAE visa fee.
- Then the application will go for approval and you can check the status of your application by visiting our website.
- You can visit our website of UAE Visa Online and click on “UAE visa status”, and then enter the “application number” and click on “check UAE visa status”.
Why You Need to Apply For Emirates Visa from Our Website:
- We have a 100% visa approval rate, the greatest among all travel firms, making us more dependable.
- You can apply for a UAE visa online from our website.
- We complete all visa applications in approximately 4 business days, resulting in a quick visa service.
- We also work on weekends, such as Fridays and Saturdays, when most travel agencies are closed.
- You will receive an email notification for each step of the procedure that your visa is going through.
- You do not need to have another sponsor if you apply with us. We will act as your sponsor, and you will receive your visa without any problem.
- We also provide customer care support for any queries related to visas, i.e. (24*7) whether it is on call, email, or chat
- We also help to solve your queries if it is related to your documents also.
READ ALSO: SHOPPING IN ABU DHABI SHOP LIKE SHEIKHS