5 reasons to shop at uae gold souk
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
UAE, being the best tourist spot isn’t only the abode of stunning views, mighty sand, and the warmth of the sun, it is an abode of shopping too! Especially when it comes to the "Gold" is so popular and fetching headlines across the globe.
Yeah, we are talking about the mighty Gold Souk. It's best to shop for your gold and get going! So, dive in these top 5 reasons to shop at the Gold Souk.
Women’s out there! This has to be your favorite place as it is all about Gold, Gold, and more Gold! This is your stop for the ultimate shopping and memories of the UAE. Deira Souks is one of the most popular shopping stops for all the tourists to the UAE.
It typically shows you the UAE Business Culture.
It hosts all the types of spices to souks for gold or the souks for textiles and more.
In a nutshell, it is a stunning place to be in and explore the wide variety of shopping stuff!
Opening Hours: Daily from 7 am-12 pm and 5 pm-7 pm (Friday)
So, dive in straight to know the best reasons:
- You don't need to worry about the purity of the gold here at Gold Souk. The UAE Government has a strict and close monitoring process of the gold which is sold in the shops of the souk.
- Each and every piece of the gold which comes here in the souk has to go under a strict examination at every spot by the policemen.
- They make sure that the gold is of the best quality and is pure on every level as possible.
- The companies which are selling the gold in the Souk ensure that the pieces have the “Purity Hallmark” attached to the certification you receive with your gold purchase.
- So, you need to worry about the purity and the quality of the gold you get in the shops of the souk.
Wide Variety and Vast Choices:
- UAE hosts more than 300 jewelry shops with a wide base of brands springing up and getting popular all across the globe.
- It has all for you, all you got to choose and get tired of the varied choices they have.
- From the cheapest brand to the most expensive brands, UAE holds, every bit for you.
- Each brand in the Souk has its own different style of design which is catered well by the makers. You can visit the complete city to get the best piece out of your choice.
- So, get going and dive in the amazing choice and stunning styles they offer you!
Safe to Buy Here:
- if you are planning to buy the gold piece of your choice, then you are at the safest place in UAE. The Gold Souk is the safest place you to got to be in while buying your stuff.
- Here every piece of gold you are buying is put under the strict examination checkpoints by the local police there.
- So, the probability of you buying the stolen gold is the rarest of the rarest case.
- The police of UAE have done the fab job and they deserve the best appreciation for safety and security. They are well respected here and doing their work at the best, so don’t worry, you are all safe here.
Freedom to Bargain:
- One of the best facts about the Gold Souk is that you have the complete freedom to bargain with the shops and get your best piece to your city for you or your loved ones.
- You can easily bargain for the reduction in the making prices they have for the jewelry there. They will also at a point relate to you and close the deal.
- You just need to be a little firm and apply the tactics to buy the gold here in the Gold Souk.
- It will fit you completely well if you are much interested in bargain shopping.
Gold at Cheaper Rates:
- The most important fact you got to know about the Gold in UAE is that if you shop for gold here it is Tax-Free. The city is exempted from taxes.
- But the VAT is added with the service charges that they apply.
- The VAT added is cheaper as compared with that of the local currency across the globe.
- If you are a tourist to UAE, you can easily claim the VAT refund in the UAE for all the purchases you have made.
- We know that the Covid-19 virus outbreak across the whole globe is deadly, but never minds soon it will be normal and till then you can plan your tour now! So, get going, plan with UAE Visa Online now!
Tips to Shop Gold at the Dubai’s Gold Souk
- UAE Gold Souk has a lot to offer to you and make you stunned with the best purity and quality through their gold pieces. Especially the women out there, you got to be visiting this place for sure.
- You can find a lot of families and women spending hours gazing at the shops and walking through the aisles. But you need to take care of some of the tips before you visit Gold Souk in UAE for your shopping.
Know and check the price of Gold:
- If you see through the daily fluctuations, the price of gold changes daily and fluctuates accordingly.
- To get the best deal for your purchase you need to know the price of gold on the day you are making your purchase.
- Do cross-check the price of the particular type of Gold that you are buying that day before you lock the deal.
Know your Gold before buying:
- It is super important that you know the type of gold that you want to buy from the shops. It will really help you to make a good decision.
- Be aware or get the knowledge of the carats of the jewelry that you are purchasing from the shops in the souks.
- If you'll ask them, they'll give you complete guidance and help you better.
- It can be according to 24K, 22K, or 18K and then pay the bills of your purchase.
Hunt and Search the Souks:
- We know that it is hard to resist your mind from the best piece that your mind is stuck at.
- Make sure that the stunning piece you have selected in one place can be available at the other place as well and maybe at the lower prices and cheaper rates.
- Make sure you do your proper hunt in the aisles thee in the Souk and then make sure to buy your amazing piece.
Prefer buying from reliable shops:
- In the UAE Gold Souks, a lot of shops are also selling the best jewelry and many street vendors are also there who are selling gold.
- But you need to make sure of this that you only buy from the shops in the souk who are under the monitoring by the government so that you are not trapped and be fooled.
So, this was all you got to know about the 5 Reasons to shop at UAE Gold Souk and some of the pro tips you can follow and take before you begin your hunt for the best piece that you love.
Q1. What is the VAT % of the gold in the UAE Souk?
A1. VAT % is approx. 5% but you can easily claim this back from the airport. You'll get approx. 85% of that 5% (that you paid on the shop), back to you.
Q2. Does Gold Souk accept credit cards or US Dollars or the Dubai Currency?
A2. No, there is no specification, you can go with any currency and Credit Card, and you can buy anything you wish to. Just take care that you inform your bank about the same, so that they process the International transaction accordingly.
Q3. What is the best place where to buy replica jewelry?
A3. You can easily reach Gold Souk shops and as for it, they will guide you better and help you track the same in the city. But make sure that you don't buy stuff from the street peddlers, they can attempt to fool you by providing the fake gold and looting money from you on the same. Just trust the shops in the gold souk and purchase from them, like Tanishq, Kanz, Malabar, etc.
Q4. Is Gold Souk open every day?
A4. Yes, it is open every day from 7 am to 12 pm and on Fridays, it is open in the evening from 5 pm to 7 pm.