Applying UAE visa from Lithuania
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you are looking to get a visa to the Middle East from Lithuania, then this article on how to apply for UAE visa from Lithuania is for you.
UAE has many tourist attractions, the weather in the country also make for a great trip during the winters. There are travel agencies like UAE visa online, which will not only help you with the visa application but also to book tours and accommodations with ease.
This Middle Eastern country is located on the eastern side of the Arabian Peninsula, thus it has a beautiful coastline. It also shares borders with countries like Iran and Qatar.
Some of the most popular cities in the country, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Palm Jumeirah are must visit places if you have a penchant for experiencing all the luxurious things in the world.
They all boast of envious skylines, the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa with its majestic views. You can also visit some of the best amusement parks, zoos in the world.
There are also shopping complexes, cultural centres, museums seven star hotels and resorts which are akin to palaces. You can also get a glimpse of the Islamic culture through the gorgeous mosques and mausoleums built for prayers. Continue reading the article further below to find out more about getting a UAE visa for Lithuania citizens.
READ ALSO: HOW CAN I GET MY UAE VISA ONLINE
Visiting the United Arab Emirates to see its full glory is a greatly anticipated event for many. Therefore, you must begin the application process at least a month before. However, it also depends on what kind of visa you have chosen.
If you are going there just to sight see, a tourist visa would fit perfectly to your requirements. It allows visitors to remain in the country for a total of three months.
There are three main steps that you will have to go through:
- Visit the immigration website or a UAE visa online and find out, do Lithuanians need a visa for Dubai. If they don’t then you can simply get a visa on arrival.
- Secondly, check what kind of visa you are eligible for, it will depend on the reason for your visit. There are tourist visas, transit visas, single entry and multiple entries visa as well as visas for business purposes or even student visas.
- Apply online or visit the consulate.
- Submit the documents and the fees.
- Finally, wait for it to be processed and sent to your email address. Print it out and carry the hard copy everywhere.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA RULES
- An original passport from your citizen country. It should be valid for a period of at least six months after the date of the trip and should have two blank pages for the arrival stamps.
- The applicant will also have to submit a complete itinerary of their travel plans, including accommodation details and the places they plan on visiting.
- Bank account statement as a proof of sufficient funds.
- Lastly, keeping in mind the pandemic around the world, you will either have to bring a vaccination certificate for Covid 19 or a negative RT- PCR report.
In most of the cases of visa application rejection, the reason is stated as incomplete or wrong documents. Hence, to avoid rejection of visa to UAE from Lithuania, the applicant must consult with an agent from a travel agency and get the documents verified before the final submission.