Applying UAE Visa from Lithuania
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you are looking to get a visa to the Middle East from Lithuania, this article on applying for a UAE visa from Lithuania is for you.
UAE has many tourist attractions, and the weather in the country also makes for a great trip during the winter. There are travel agencies like UAE Visa online, which will help you with visa applications and easily book tours and accommodations.
This Middle Eastern country is located on the eastern side of the Arabian Peninsula. Thus it has a beautiful coastline. It also shares borders with countries like Iran and Qatar.
Some of the most famous cities in the country, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Palm Jumeirah, are must-visit places if you have a penchant for experiencing all the luxurious things in the world.
They all boast of envious skylines, the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, with majestic views. You can also visit some of the world's best amusement parks and zoos.
There are also shopping complexes, cultural centres, museums, seven-star hotels, and resorts akin to palaces. You can also glimpse the Islamic culture through the gorgeous mosques and mausoleums built for prayers. Continue reading the article below to learn more about getting a "UAE visa for Lithuanian citizens".
READ ALSO: HOW CAN I GET MY UAE VISA ONLINE
Application for UAE visa from Lithuania
Visiting the United Arab Emirates to see its full glory is a greatly anticipated event for many. Therefore, you must begin the application process at least a month before. However, it also depends on what kind of visa you have chosen.
A travel agency like UAE visa online is a good option for processing your UAE visa from Lithuania in just seven to nine days.
If you are going there to sightsee, a tourist visa would fit perfectly with your requirements. It allows visitors to remain in the country for three months.
There are three main steps that you will have to go through:
- Visit the immigration website or a UAE visa online and find out, do Lithuanians need a visa for Dubai. If they don’t, you can get a visa on arrival.
- Secondly, check what type of UAE visa you are eligible for; it will depend on the reason for your visit. There are tourist visas, transit visas, single entry, multiple entry visas, and visas for business purposes or even student visas.
- Apply online or visit the consulate.
- Submit the documents and the fees.
- Finally, please wait for it to be processed and sent to your email address. Please print it out and carry the hard copy everywhere.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA RULES
Documents for UAE visa from Lithuania
Here is a list of documents you will have to submit at the time of application for the UAE visa for Lithuania.
- An original passport from your citizen country. It should be valid six months after the trip date and have two blank pages for the arrival stamps.
- The applicant must also submit a complete itinerary of their travel plans, including accommodation details and the places they plan on visiting.
- Bank account statement as proof of sufficient funds.
- Lastly, considering the pandemic worldwide, you will either have to bring a vaccination certificate for Covid 19 or a negative RT- PCR report.
In most cases of UAE visa application rejection, the reason is stated as incomplete or wrong documents. Hence, to avoid rejecting a visa to UAE from Lithuania, the applicant must consult with an agent from a "UAE travel agency" and verify the documents before the final submission.