Apply UAE Visa for Gabon Nationals
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The UAE visa is an online visa application facility. It was launched in 2016 and it helps in the application of visas for Gabon National along with other citizens for travel to UAE related to a variety of purposes.
The UAE General Directorate of Nationality, Passports & Residence (NPRA) initiated the UAE visa application to give individuals an easy way to get their visa and save time waiting for a visa when they arrive in UAE. The validity of the visa of UAE is between 2 weeks to 3 months. The duration of validity depends on the needs of the traveler and the choice of visa applied for. Single entry and multiple entry visa options are also present from which individuals can choose.
Validity of UAE online Visa
The single entry E-visa has a maximum validity of 2 weeks with an exception of three months for UK citizens. The multiple entry visa offers a maximum one month stay per visit. The entire visa approved has a grace period of 30 days in which Traveler will need to enter UAE from the date of approval of their visa. You must apply for the UAE online visa at least 30 days before the scheduled date of your flight.
Eligible citizens can complete the UAE visa application form online with the necessary documents and information. Travelers with the electronic visa for UAE will need to arrive in the country from UAE International Airport. There are no provisions for entering UAE through the King Fahad Causeway using the online UAE tourist visa. For citizens traveling to UAE for work purposes, you will need to connect with a UAE Embassy or Consulate.
READ ALSO: Guide to Abu Dhabi Festival
Features of UAE visa,
- Single entry or multiple entry visas for Gabon citizens are available.
- Valid from 14 up to 90 days.
- Validity for 30 days from approval for arriving.
- Tourism business and other purposes.
- Entry from UAE International Airport.
Documents necessary for the application of UAE visa for Gabon citizens.
- A Valid passport
- A color passport size Image of the passport holder and a scanned copy of the passport’s information page.
- A confirmed return flight ticket.
- A Debit/credit card
- An email address that you can access from anywhere.
- The passport needs to be valid for the whole duration of the stay in the UAE. It can also be at least equal to the validity of the E-visa. Whichever is longer.
- A scanned image of the biographical page of the passport of the individual applying for a UAE visa.
- A scanned copy of the last page of the passport
- A valid credit/debit card that you will use to pay your visa fee.
- A scanned color copy of a return air ticket.
READ ALSO: UAE Work Visa Guide
Steps to apply for a UAE visa
- STEP 1 – Complete the online application process.
- STEP 2 – Confirm your Payment
- STEP 3 - Receive approved Visa in no time.