How to Apply UAE Visa for Belgian Citizens
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
At least once in our life, we have all heard the name of the famous United Arab Emirates. Like everyone, Dutch-speaking and French-speaking nationals also want to visit the United Arab Emirates. So for that also, they must apply for a visa to UAE.
They also want to visit the tallest building in Dubai, adorned with beautiful lighting on different occasions. Burj Khalifa is a building that attracts tourists from all over the world. Even we are pretty aware that Dubai is an ultra-modern city. The skyscrapers in Dubai beautifully line and light up the skyline with the lights. Overall we can say that Dubai is a city that attracts all tourists. Apart from this, you can also visit Abu Dhabi. You can also go on a desert or jungle safari if you want. On the desert safari, you will ride The camel as you had read in books when you were a child. And the most adventurous thing is that you can go for dune Bashing and enjoy an exquisite dinner full of Arabian and international dishes. You will also get to enjoy the live performance while you are having dinner, and you will also get to know and learn about the cultures and traditions of Arabians. You can also go for a hot air balloon ride and enjoy all the scenes from there. You can also opt for a jungle safari where you can get to know and learn about the different food habits and the lifestyles of the animals, and also you will get to see many rare and new species of animals.
READ ALSO: 30 DAYS UAE MULTIPLE ENTRY TOURIST VISA
Applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates is easy, but you must keep the required documents ready. So, you can see that visiting the United Arab Emirates for tourism purposes is worthwhile. Even you can get your visa while planning to go to the United Arab Emirates. So, there is also an opportunity for Uae Visa For Belgian Citizens.
READ ALSO: 90 DAYS UAE SINGLE ENTRY AND MULTIPLE ENTRY TOURIST VISA
Documents Required for Uae Visa for Belgian Citizens
- The Belgian Citizens applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates should bring the original passport, which should have validity for a minimum of six months. The key must have at least two blank pages.
- Belgian Citizens should bring with them to passport-size photographs which should have at least 60 to 80% of their coverage with white background.
- Belgian Citizens, while travelling, must have their airline tickets; they should bring those copies of the airline tickets as proof to show their arrival and departure dates.
- The Belgian Citizens should also keep proof of their residence well they are staying in the United Arab Emirates. They should show their hotel bookings or where they will reside.
- Belgian Citizens should also bring bank statements that should have been completed for at least six months.
- One must keep in mind that the United Arab Emirates visa, which is a tourist visa for Belgian Citizens, is free. Still, the maximum duration of the stay is for 90 days, is the visa validity is 30 days.
- The Belgian Citizens must also carry proof of a COVID-19 negative certificate, which should be done hours before the deflight's departure date.
READ ALSO: UAE TOURIST VISA EXTENSION WITHOUT ENTRY
Types of Visas Available for the United Arab Emirates
1. Tourist Visa – You have your UAE tourist visa as an option. That is the most popular one, where people can go to the United Arab Emirates to tour the places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. With this visa, they can also visit their near and dear ones.
2. Business Visa – As we all know, Dubai is an international business hub. This visa is needed for those people who come to the United Arab Emirates and who come to activities to expand their business working under any other organza. Businessman who is planning to set up their business in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates then they are most welcome to do so.
3. Transit Visa – The most important thing doesn't need a UAE transit visa if you are eligible for the visa on arrival, providing you are a United Arab Emirates national. The organisation's institution doesn't request doesn't cover a letter, and the visa is valid for six months.