How to Apply United Arab Emirates visa for Belgian Nationals
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
We have all at least once in our life heard the name of the famous United Arab Emirates. Like everyone in the world, Dutch-speaking and French-speaking nationals also have the urge to visit the United Arab Emirates. So for that also they all so need to apply for a visa to UAE.
They also want to visit the tallest building that is located in Dubai which gets adorned with beautiful lighting on different occasions. Burj Khalifa is a building that attracts tourists from all over the world. Even we are quite aware of the fact that Dubai is an ultra-modern city. The skyscrapers in Dubai beautifully line and light up the skyline with the lights. Overall we can say that Dubai is a city that attracts all tourists. Apart from this, you can also visit Abu Dhabi. You can also go on a desert safari or a jungle safari if you want to. In the desert safari, you will get to ride The camel as you have also read in books when you were a child. And the most adventurous thing is that you can go for sand dune Bashing And can also enjoy an exquisite dinner full of Arabian dishes and also international dishes. You will also get to enjoy the live performance while you will be having dinner and you will also get to know and learn about the cultures and the tradition of Arabians. You can also go for a hot air balloon ride and enjoy all the scenes from there. You can also opt for a jungle safari where you can get to know and learn about the different food habits and the lifestyles of the animals and also you will get to see many rare and new species of animals.
READ ALSO: 30 DAYS UAE MULTIPLE ENTRY TOURIST VISA
So, you can see that visiting the United Arab Emirates for tourism purposes is worthwhile. Even you can get your own visa while you are planning to go to the United Arab Emirates. So, there is also an opportunity for Belgian citizens to apply for a UAE visa. Applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates is quite easy but you need to keep the required documents ready.
Documents required for applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates for Belgian Nationals
- The Belgian nationals who are applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates should bring the original passport which should have validity for a minimum of six months. The passport must have at least two blank pages.
- The Belgian nationals should bring with them to passport-size photographs which should have at least 60 to 80% of their coverage with white background.
- Belgian nationals while traveling must have their airline tickets, they should bring those copy of the airline tickets as proof to show their arrival and departure dates.
- The Belgian nationals should also keep proof of their residence well they will be staying in the United Arab Emirates that is they should show their hotel bookings or the place where they will be residing.
- The Belgian nationals also should bring with them the bank statements that should be complete for at least the last 6 months.
- One must keep in mind that the United Arab Emirates visa which is a tourist visa for Belgian nationals is free but the maximum duration of the stay is for 90 days is the visa validity is for 30 days.
- The Belgian nationals must also carry proof of a COVID-19 negative certificate which should be done prior to 96 hours before the time of the departure date of the flight.
Types of Visas available for the United Arab Emirates
- Tourist Visa – You have your UAE tourist visa as an option that is the most popular one in which people can go to the United Arab Emirates to tour the places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. With this visa, they can also visit their near and dear ones.
- Business Visa – As we all know that Dubai is known as the international hub of business the businessman who is planning to set up their business in Dubai or in the United Arab Emirates then he or she is most welcome to do so. This visa is needed for those people who come to the United Arab Emirates and who come to activities in order to expand their business working under any other organza.
- Transit Visa – The most important thing even doesn’t need a UAE transit visa if you are eligible for the visa on arrival Provided you are a United Arab Emirates national. The institution of the organization will send you the cover letter and the visa is valid for 6 months.