uae business visa
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
There would have never been a preferable time for Companies to be set up in Dubai. This statement would have been true in the past decade. With UAE business visa you can think of business expansion. Over the past few years, UAE has gained much popularity and has been spotted as the most desired and captivating place for the setup of companies. The current scenarios are quite promising. UAE Has been growing and flourishing day by day. Each day there are several announcements on new about the new establishment of projects and company on the land of UAE. UAE has become a hub for business.
- What do you understand by business visa?
- Eligibility criteria for a business visa in UAE
- Benefits of Business visa
- How to apply for a Business visa?
- Receiving an approved visa
What do you understand by business visa?
UAE has attracted many businessman and entrepreneurs with its ever-growing and innovative technologies and ecosystem. Everyday some or the other businessman plans for expansion in UAE. There is no neglecting fact that expansion of new business opportunities will lead to an increase in the economic growth of the country. A business visa is also referred to as long term visa that foreigners can avail for themselves. If any entrepreneur who has an existing business set up and is looking for expansion in UAE as well can avail business visa.
The business visa permits businessman, entrepreneurs to experiment in UAE at the same time securing their and their families future.
Read Also: 14 Days UAE Visa
Eligibility criteria for a business visa in UAE
Any professional and entrepreneur are eligible to Apply UAE Business Visa. There is no restriction on the country too. To avail business visa you just need to have a clear vision for business expansion in UAE.
Listed down below are some important criteria to apply for a business visa:-
- The businessman or entrepreneur must be able to prove their skills as an entrepreneur.
- Need to have majority shareholder of start-up or can be one of the members of the leadership
- Needs to have a business plan ready that has been planned to established in UAE
- The applicant must also clear Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship requirements.
- The applicant’s background is checked and the applicant has to submit a copy of the health assessment.
It is very important for you to know that even if you have qualified for a business visa, this does not mean that you will guarantee to receive the visa. The visa reviewing process takes time. There is a specialised committee that reviews the application and the documents along with it and approval are granted based on these.
After the application has been approved, you will then have to do follow up with the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship for requirements so that visa can be issued.
Read Also: 30 Days Single Entry UAE Visa
Benefits of Business visa
If you have business via you are eligible for:
- Entering the country for 6 month period. The applicant is granted with multiple entry visa.
- The applicant can nominate a maximum three of his business seniors or partners or staff to obtain residency.
- You can sponsor dependents based on the requirements listed down by Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. The requirements and conditions are available on the official Website.
How to apply for a business visa?
To apply for a business visa, it is necessary for you to have your nomination approved by one of the incubators that are supported by the government of UAE. Only after the nomination has been approved, you shall be eligible to apply for the UAE Visa. You will have to apply for a visa through the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
Please refer below for nomination process:
- Visit the portal https://business.goldenvisa.ae/ and get your account created.
- After the account is verified you can proceed with logging in and apply for your nomination.
- You will have to submit your application
Things to remember:
- Only after the nomination Is successful will you receive a link to upload the document that is needed to complete the UAE Visa Application.
- If your nomination is rejected then you can again try for the same after 90 days
Receiving an approved visa
Only after the nomination is approved you can proceed with visa application through Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship by following the steps mentioned above.
After you have completed this stage, you will get an email notification with instruction for how to receive a visa.
If you are not from UAE then you will be provided with six months visa to enter UAE. Before the visa is about to expire you will have to convert it into residency permit.
If your current residing country is UAE then you will be given a one-month temporary visa.
Please note that in both cases you will have to convert the temporary visa into residency visa through Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship
So if you are interested in setting up your company on the land of UAE then follow these step and you are ready to go !!!