Departure visa seaport rules and regulations for visa
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The United Arab Emirates has several ports in its vicinity owing to it being a coastal country in the Gulf. In this article, we are going to talk all about the new Departure seaport rules and regulations for visas.
The article will also recommend a good travel agency like UAE Visa Online, which offer customers some of the best cruises and boat tours.
UAE is a gulf country, thus it has several seaports in three of its major cities, such as:
- Port Khalifa is the flagship port in Dubai
- Khor Fakkan, Sharjah
- Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi
- Mina Rashid, Dubai
- Jebel Ali, Dubai etc.
Dubai is considered to be one of the most desirable seaports to cruise in the entire world because of its over-the-top luxury. Visitors can even book overnight cruise tours to take in the night-time beauty of the skyline offered by Dubai.
Some of the most famous cruise lines that you should check out are the Regent Seven sea cruises, Costa cruise lines, Princess Cruises, Seaborne Encore etc.
Continue reading below to find out more about the Departure seaport rules and regulations for visa
READ ALSO: COVID-19 vaccines in UAE
A multiple-entry UAE visa is suitable for those who are travelling on a cruise ship that is expected to dock in Dubai for a while. You can get a travel agency such as UAE visa online will help you with the application for a UAE Cruise Visa.
Seaport rules and regulations
Once the cruise ship docks in the Dubai port for a while, all the passengers need to present their visas and undergo the mandatory temperature screening and tests for Covid.
The passengers must hold a multiple entry UAE cruise tourist visa which requires a visa fee of AED 200.
The applicants for the visa will need to submit a few documents at the time of application; here is a list of those documents. To avoid getting your visa application rejected, we would recommend getting the papers cross-checked with a travel agent first.
- A passport, which should have a validity of six months left on it as well as two blank pages.
- A coloured passport-sized photograph in .jpeg for the online upload format.
- Your flight tickets for the return passage.
- Details of your accommodation (hotel, resort bookings etc.) and travel.
- If there are children accompanying you for the trip, you will need to procure separate passports for them.
- The bank account statements of the past three months to prove that you have a sufficient amount of money to sustain the trip.
- Print the visa in a hard copy before travelling.
READ ALSO: 5 ways to apply for the visa to UAE
If you are applying for the multiple entry Dubai port visa, through the UAE visa online website then, you can follow the steps given below:
- Click on the link above and you will be redirected to the official website for the online visa application.
- Select the country you are currently living in and the one you hold citizenship to.
- Secondly, go ahead and select the kind of visa you want to apply for. In this case, you can choose the Dubai cruise tourist visa.
- Fill the form with personal, professional, travel and the necessary medical details.
- Once you are done with the form, upload the documents mentioned above.
- Pay the fees, which will amount to AED 200 for multiple entries.
- After submission, you will have to wait up to a week to get the visa emailed. You can also track it with the website.