Departure Visa Seaport Rules and Regulations for UAE
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
The United Arab Emirates has several ports in its vicinity because it is a coastal country in the Gulf. In this article, we will talk about the new Departure visa seaport rules and regulations for UAE.
The article will also recommend a good travel agency like UAE Visa Online, which offer customers some of the best cruises and boat tours.
UAE is a Gulf country. Thus it has several seaports in three of its major cities, such:
- Port Khalifa is the flagship port in Dubai
- Khor Fakkan, Sharjah
- Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi
- Mina Rashid, Dubai
- Jebel Ali, Dubai etc.
Dubai is considered one of the most desirable seaports to cruise in the world because of its over-the-top luxury. Visitors can even book overnight cruise tours to take in the night-time beauty of the skyline offered by Dubai.
Some of the most famous cruise lines you should check out are the Regent Seven sea cruises, Costa cruise lines, Princess Cruises, Seaborne Encore etc.
Continue reading below to learn more about the Departure visa seaport rules and regulations for UAE.
READ ALSO: COVID-19 vaccines in UAE
A multiple-entry UAE visa suits those travelling on a cruise ship expected to dock in Dubai for a while. You can get a travel agency such as UAE Visa online will help you with the application for a UAE Cruise Visa.
Seaport rules and regulations
Once the cruise ship docks in the Dubai port for a while, all the passengers must present their visas and undergo the mandatory temperature screening and tests for Covid.
The passengers must hold a multiple entry UAE cruise tourist visa which requires a visa fee of AED 200.
The applicants for the visa will need to submit a few documents at the time of application; here is a list of those documents. To avoid getting your visa application rejected, we recommend cross-checking the papers with a travel agent first.
- A passport should have a validity of six months left on it and two blank pages.
- A coloured passport-sized photograph in .jpeg for the online upload format.
- Your flight tickets for the return passage.
- Details of your accommodation (hotel, resort bookings etc.) and travel.
- If children accompany you for the trip, you must procure separate passports for them.
- The bank account statements of the past three months prove that you have sufficient money to sustain the trip.
- Print the visa in a hard copy before travelling.
READ ALSO: 5 ways to apply for a Visa to UAE
If you are applying for the multiple entry Dubai port visa through the UAE visa online website, then you can follow the steps given below:
- Click on the link above, and you will be redirected to the official website for the online visa application.
- Select the country you currently live in and the one you hold citizenship to.
- Secondly, select the kind of visa you want to apply for. In this case, you can choose the Dubai cruise tourist visa.
- Complete the form with personal, professional, travel, and medical details.
- Once you are done with the form, upload the documents mentioned above.
- Pay the fees, which will amount to AED 200 for multiple entries.
- After submission, you must wait up to a week to get the visa emailed. You can also track it with the website.