best visa services for uae
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
- Planning a trip to Dubai? You got to know about the UAE visa, as you won’t get there without a visa! First, clear this out that Dubai is a part of the 7 Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) it doesn’t need a specific visa to get there.
- Forgoing to Dubai, you need to have a visa for the United Arab Emirates (UAE). So, you got to apply UAE visa and then you can enjoy any 7 emirates under that.
The Seven Emirates of UAE are:
Ras Al Khaimah
Umm Al Quwain
- Moreover, 44 nationalities are there which don’t require a UAE visa to travel UAE. Also, the exemption of the visa condition is there, which is for a particular period of time.
- It depends upon the visa-exempted countries status. So, if you are not falling under the category of the visa-exempted countries then, you got to apply for the visa.
- You can either apply through the embassy or any travel agency online to get your e-visa. You just need to check that you are eligible or not?
Just follow these simple steps to do so:
Check at UAE Visa Online.
Select your citizenship country from the drop-down menu.
Select your country in which you live from the drop-down menu.
Then simply click on apply the UAE visa button.
And then finally you'll see whether you are eligible to get the visa or not.
Q1. How do I know that I’m eligible for getting my UAE Visa?
A1. You simply need to follow the steps we mentioned above and check your eligibility.
Q2. What should I have to apply for the UAE Visa?
A2. You should have:
Your personal passport details.
The last page of your passport scanned.
You should have a valid passport of 6 months.
You should have a valid e-mail address with you which you’ll submit in the application form.
A Bank Account/ PayPal Account/ Debit Card or Credit Card.
Q3. Which is the smallest emirate in UAE?
A3. The smallest emirate in UAE is Ajman.
Q4. Which is the largest emirate in UAE?
A4. The largest emirate in the UAE is Abu Dhabi.
Q5. What is the processing time for my UAE Visa?
A5. The processing time for the UAE visa is 4-5 business days.
Q6. Is my data secure with UAE Visa Online?
A6. All your data is highly secured and taken care of by our expert professionals to give you the best service.
Q7. Is it totally safe to get my visa from here?
A7. Yes, we follow a completely safe procedure for the same and we make sure that every information and processing is done through a lot of secure platforms only. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Q8. How can I check the status of my UAE visa?
A8. You can easily check your UAE visa status here.
Q9. Can you tell me the reason behind the visa not getting approved?
A9. Unfortunately, we can't tell you the reason as the government agencies do not disclose any reason for rejecting the applications or decisions regarding the same.
Q10. Will I get a refund if my visa application is rejected?
A10. No, there is no refund for the e-visa fees. You can read more about the Refund Policy in detail to get a clear insight.
Q11. What are the different types of UAE Visas?
A11. You can check here for UAE visa types
Q12. How can I cancel my UAE visa application?
A12. Once you have submitted your application form and completed the payment requirements, then your form cannot be canceled in any case.
Q13. If my UAE visa application is approved but I need to cancel it. Can I?
A13. For the cancellation of the visa fees after the complete approval of the same, will let you bear the cancellation charges of AED 240 (which is subject to change at any point of time with the changes in INR rates, etc.)
Moreover, your next application for UAE won’t be approved till the time your previous application of UAE visa isn’t cancelled.