HOW TO APPLY UAE VISA FOR NIGERIAN NATIONALS LIVING IN INDIA
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
UAE visa for Nigerian nationals is needed. Nigerian citizens living in India and who are planning to visit the United Arab Emirates can apply for visas from India only. Nigerian nationals residing anywhere in the world can obtain their UAE tourist visa to visit the Emirates. The UAE visa for Nigerian citizens is not issued after arriving at the airport, or it is not eligible for visa-free entry in UAE. Nigerian nationals who are traveling to the United Arab Emirates for tourism, leisure, or vacations can enter the country by applying for a UAE tourist visa online from India. Nigerians visiting UAE for work, business, job, employment, etc.
UAE e-Visa for Nigerian nationals
The UAE e-Visa for Nigerian nationals is the tourist entry permit issued to Nigerians for tourism purposes. This electronic visa or tourist permit card allows the passport holders of Nigeria to visit UAE for a short duration. The UAE visa for Nigerian nationals is available online but only for leisure purposes. The government or immigration policy of the UAE initiated the UAE e-Visa rules for many nations across the world including Nigeria.
READ ALSO: UAE VISA FOR BOSNIA NATIONALS
Nigerian citizens can apply for UAE e-Visa for the following reasons:
- For visiting the UAE only for a short and limited time.
- If they are crossing the borders to explore the tourist places in the United Arab Emirates. If the Nigerian national is planning to visit UAE for hajj pilgrimage then they should apply for a Hajj visa.
- They are not going to enter the UAE two or more times on a single entry visa.
- Visitors should follow other rules and regulations formulated due to COVID. The restrictions regarding Covid 19 might vary. Therefore, Nigerians should keep checking new covid 19 entry requirements.
Tourist visa online validity for Nigerian nationals- The validity of UAE e-Visa may differ between 14 to 90 days. UAE visa online site provides 90 days, 30 days, and also a very short period 14 days visa to Nigerians. The UAE visa validity for Nigerian nationals will be 180 days, 60 days, or 58 days respectively. Nigerians willing to visit UAE more than one time in 60 days or 180 days are applicable for multiple entries UAE tourist visas online.
Documents Nigerian Nationals will require for UAE e-Visa
The document and requirements must be completed to apply for UAE e-Visa for Nigerians:
- Nigerian passport- Even if the Nigerian nationals are applying for UAE e-Visa from India should upload the Nigerian passport attached to their application form. Passports of the Nigerian national will be required to confirm their nationality and identity. Nigerian nationals applying for a UAE visa should use 6 months Nigerian national passport with two to three blank pages.
- Photograph- Nigerian nationals will also need to upload a recent, colored, passport-size photograph with their UAE e-Visa application form.
- Email ID- The email ID of all the Nigerian applicants is required for registration and to receive a copy of the electronic visa for UAE.
- Credit or Debit card- Nigerian nationals will need to complete the online payment for submission of the UAE visa application form.
- Proof of funds- Minimum last three months bank statements for proof is required to gain entry or applying for UAE e-Visa is required.
- Accommodation details- All the details regarding hotel reservations or accommodation facilities for Nigerian nationals are required.
- Flight details- Flight number, Arrival date in UAE, Return tickets from UAE.
- For children- applicants holding Nigerian passports who are traveling with family need to submit birth certificates and consent letters for the children under 18 years of age.
UAE e-Visa Process for Nigerian nationals
- Nigerian nationals applying for an online tourist visa for UAE can visit the site UAE visa online.
- Nigerian nationals need to select the nationality and living country on the first page.
- Then Nigerian nationals have to select the UAE tourist visa type which can also be multiple entries or single entry permits.
- Nigerian Nationals need to fill online petitions or online UAE e-Visa forms carefully.
- Nigerian citizens have to upload the documents needed for a UAE tourist visa or according to the purpose of their visit.
- After this, Nigerian nationals need to pay the relevant UAE e-Visa
- Nigerian should keep a track of UAE online visa status to get details about their UAE entry permit status.
- Nigerians will get their approved UAE e-Visa online at their email address.
UAE e-Visa fee for Nigerians
14 days- 125.0USD
30 days- 135.0USD (single entry) or 335.0USD (multiple entries)
90 days- 400.0USD (single entry) or 800.0USD (multiple entries)
Every Nigerians need to obtain a pre-approved or advanced valid UAE e-Visa to gain entry into the country regardless of purpose or stay duration.