10 best places to dine in abu dhabi
- Author- UAE Visa Online
- Publish Date-
- The amazing city of UAE has a lot to offer to all the visitors coming from across the globe. UAE is rich and amazingly beautiful over every corner of the city.
- It gives you the fine experience from every attraction it beholds for you.
- You'll make this trip memorable by visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites, the stunning museums to gaze at, various grand shopping centers to take the amazing memories back home, and of course the delectable dishes.
- The major exciting part is Restaurants in Abu Dhabi. They are amazing which serve you an array of various cuisines and the amazingly well verities in every cuisine.
So here is your guide for the Best Restaurants in Abu Dhabi, which will surely give you the best experience on your trip.
- First up is the Villa Toscana restaurant, the most famous restaurant in Abu Dhabi for having the amazing authentic and the scrumptious Indian food.
- You'll see the amazing décor with the stylish vibe. Here you can get relaxing food with the professional staff as well.
- It features fresh ingredients, home-made pasta, various sea-food options, and also some of the generous portions of your lovely food.
- You can easily relish every bite of your delicious food here at this restaurant. They even offer you the amazing surprises by giving you some of the complimentary dishes in between your orders placed accordingly.
Location: St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Towers-Corniche Rd W- Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Opening Hours: Sunday to Thursday (12 pm to 3 pm and 7 pm to 11 pm), Friday and Saturday (7 pm-11 pm).
Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, and European.
- Next up on the list is the amazing restaurant which is offering you the world-class dining experience accompanied by the perfect ambiance of the place accordingly.
- Punjab Grill is said to be the top-notch Indian restaurant in Ritz Carlton, Abu Dhabi. It will move your mind with the amazing spices and divine flavors of the dishes.
- It has the top-notch service of all and they even give you valuable suggestions to feed your belly. It features both the vegetarian and the non-vegetarian dishes which are cooked perfectly by the wonderful chefs.
- It also features one of the amazing unique dishes in the starters like watermelon sliders and more. It also gives you an amazing view of the mosque with the connecting bridges.
- This is truly the perfect blend to make your choice and enjoy scrumptious food here.
Location: Venetian Village, The Ritz-Carlton Grand Canal-Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Opening Hours: Daily from 12:30 pm to 12 am.
Cuisine: Indian, Asian, and Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurant.
Byblos Sur Mer
- Thinking of the amazing restaurant which serves the most authentic Lebanese Cuisine? Then guess what? This is the most amazing restaurant place to be in have a lovely meal.
- It has a lovely outdoor area where you can easily enjoy the Shisha as well with the amazing collection of the best cocktails which is the best experience you can ever get.
- The wonderful thing to enjoy here is about the Friday Brunch with the fusion of music on weekends as well and off course your favorite Lebanese cuisine.
- The amazing kebabs, seafood, fattoush, and the hummus is the best fusion ever which they serve. Also, the ace on the levels of customer services as well.
Location: InterContinental Abu Dhabi, King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Al Khubeirah- Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Opening Hours: Sunday to Thursday from 12 pm to 2 am, Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 3 are.
Cuisine: Lebanese, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern.
The Terrace on the Corniche
- Next up on the list is the amazing restaurant which is one of the best buffet restaurants in Abu Dhabi has the best selection of the combos in breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Terrace on the Corniche is the finely designed place that has the perfect blend of wonderful and professional staff, which masters on the grounds of the customer service.
- Moreover, Friday Brunch is quite popular here that you got to try. It will truly stand on your expectations when you’ll try the starters, main course and the dessert stations there.
- It also features the amazing work of art through sculptured cakes, chocolate fountains, and other delectable presentations.
Location: Nation Tower, Corniche-Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Opening Hours: 6:30 am to 11 am, 7 pm to 11 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
Cuisines: Arabian, Middle-Eastern, and European.
- Thinking of the scrumptious Japanese and Asian cuisine on your trip? Guess what you can be at this place and then all you got to do is order and eat your delectable food.
- Zuma is your place to be and enjoy the amazing cuisines. It is a stylish and lavish sushi bar featuring on the Top Restaurants in Abu Dhabi specializing in the Japanese and Asian cuisines.
- Well, soothing music, tasty food, and a lovely ambiance are all tourists want on their tour. So, you are at the right place in Abu Dhabi for your hunger strike.
- Some of the fantastic dishes include sliced seabass, miso-marinated black cod, soft crab sushi, sashimi, and asparagus with wafu sauce.
- Are you a vegetarian? Don’t worry they will cater to you as well through the sushi and other delectable dishes. Also. the bartenders prepare the coolest drinks for you as well and will help you be hydrated throughout till your journeys of the main curse area.
Location: Sowaah Square, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Opening Hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 12 pm to 1 am, on Thursdays from 12 pm to 2 am, on Fridays from 12:30 pm to 2 am.
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian.
- Next up on our list is Li Beirut, which is one of the best upscale restaurants in Abu Dhabi. Here the chefs are just like mastered the art of making scrumptious dishes.
- They have aced at making the humblest dishes like falafel, kebabs, and something super soothing as well.
- Li Beirut features a lovely area for dining with outstanding food and service. It will grip you with the taste and you'll come here again and again to taste the delicacies.
- They have such an impressive décor that you would feel that you're having your tasty meal sitting in Lebanon. In addition to that, the professional staff here makes you feel fully comfortable for the same and makes sure that you be completely relaxed with the vibes and the food as well.
- Also, if you want to consume alcohol, there is a separate section for the same as well. Then, finally, you can add the cherry on the top of your experience and order a lovely dessert made with love for you.
- That’s what makes Li Beirut among the best Lebanese Restaurants in Abu Dhabi.
Location: Corniche Road West, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Opening Hours: Daily from 12 pm to 3 pm and 7 pm to 12 am.
Cuisine: Lebanese, Arabian, Middle-Eastern.
- Thinking for the amazing American Style Lunch or just a superb brunch on Friday’s? Guess what? You are the best spot among the ones in Abu Dhabi.
- BOA Steakhouse is a stylish and relaxing place to be in where you can easily enjoy the Friday brunch or the amazing delicacies.
- Every dish that is served to you is cooked by the amazing chefs. Their major specialty in the steaks and chops. These are served with your choice of rubs and house sauces.
- The bartenders here prepare the super lovely and fantastic cocktails. And their favorite Bounty dessert is also a must-try, which you can try and explore.
Location: Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St., Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Opening Hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 12:30 pm to 1 am, on Thursday from 12:30 pm to 2 am and Fridays from 6 pm to 1 am.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse.
- Next up on the list is the Michelin Star Restaurant that will truly land up to your expectations. Hakkasan restaurant is located inside the Emirates Palace Hotel which is a fantastic 7-star hotel.
- It offers you the best service and availability of the delightful food in lavish attire. It features among the beautiful and stunning interiors and exteriors. And off course, they offer you the classy food.
- And guess what? You can enjoy the breathtaking views of Dubai Skyline from the terrace of the restaurant. It's truly under the list of one of the best romantic restaurants in Abu Dhabi.
- You can also take suggestions from the professional staff and also the amazing bar cocktails services.
Location: Emirates Palace Hotel Al- Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Opening Hours: Daily from 3 pm to 12 am.
- Next up on our list is the fabulous Brazilian Style Restaurant which served you the amazing 16 types of quality cuts of meat. And that meat truly tastes the best in every bite you make.
- Chamas restaurant is located in the heart of the city and makes sure that all the visitors are truly satisfied and are fed well here.
- Are you a meat lover? Then you got to be here. They have the amazing feast for all the meat lovers out there! They organize the “Eat-all-you-can” policy through which you compete.
- It is probably the first Brazilian restaurant in Abu Dhabi, which is providing you the lively ambiance with a fusion of lovely musical tunes.
Location: InterContinental Abu Dhabi, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St., Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Opening Hours: Saturday to Tuesday from 6 pm to 11:30 pm. And from Wednesday to Friday from 6 pm to 12 am.
Cuisines: Brazilian, Halal.
- Lastly on our list of the Best Places to Dine in Abu Dhabi is Tamba restaurant, which is known for the amazing and relaxed vibe throughout the place.
- They are serving the amazing and delectable Indian Food with lovely twists and efforts. This will truly be the best experience for you when you'll get to the place.
- You can ask the staff as well for the suggestions for your meals and ordering the best food. They are attentive and helpful too. Featuring the amazing happy hours and appetizer options at their cool as is the best thing you have to explore.
- They offer you the tasty fantastic cocktails also the DJ with the groovy music. It will truly serve you the best of the flavors and the tastes, which will bound you to dive in or to the menu.
Location: The Hub at the Mall (Level 6), World Trade Centre, Al Markaziya, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday from 12 pm to 1 am and Thursday to Saturday from 12 pm to 2 pm.
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Fusion.
So, this was our rundown to give you insights about the 10 Best Places to Dine in Abu Dhabi. So, what's stopping you now? Plan your trip to Abu Dhabi soon and visit these amazing restaurants to make your trip amazing.
Now, grab your thoughts and plan a trip to the UAE. Apply hustle free with us at UAE Visa Online.